Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post (35189 Views)

Stefflon Don Subtly Shades Burna Boy, Calls Him ‘Mummy Boy' / Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post / Lanre Gentry Responds To Mercy Aigbe's Father's Day Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by Faithway10: 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike has thrown a subtle shade at his ex-wife, Suzanne, in his father's day Instagram post.

According to him, he is playing the role of both a father and a mother to his kids. Read his post below...

"We wey dey play papa & mama’s role nko? When be our day Na today?... and how do u celebrate us? Happy motherFathers day hv a hilarious Sunday great friends

Fathers never, l repeat, never ever abandon an innocent child for anything in the world. Anger, cheating, lost love et’el... their pain will haunt ur future. Be a proud & responsible father like me today, love ur kids like u
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/emeka-ike-subtly-shades-his-ex-wife-in-his-fathers-day-post.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by prospero5(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
it's time emaka stopped acting all-sissy about this. he is behaving like a bitter neighbour in a face-me-i-face-you neighbourhood. act grown, bro.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by Joshmodest(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Is this not the guy.. that his wife refunded 500 naira bride price fee to The Nigga is still pained.... see the stupid question he is asking us??

13 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by GistMoreTV: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lol
Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by Cuddlebugie(f): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
Apparently, big man Ike hasn't gotten over the marriage crash. He's still bitter about it.

Emeka Ike, the picture-perfect dad advicing other dads to be like him. What won't we see in this àwa Noigiria? cheesy grin cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by Cuddlebugie(f): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
Actually, it's #300 grin
Joshmodest:
Is this not the guy.. that his wife refunded 500 naira bride price fee to
The Nigga is still pained.... see the stupid question he is asking us??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by Nixiepie(f): 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
Cuddlebugie:
Actually, it's #300 grin
lmao,na Isoko lady,them no dey collect plenty bride price na

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by Cuddlebugie(f): 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nixiepie:
I see cheesy
Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by LesbianBoy(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
Cuddlebugie:
I see cheesy

See nyansh shocked shocked

Come and sit on my laps i want to tell you something angry

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by laribarri: 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nixiepie:

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by Nixiepie(f): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
laribarri:

I see her every Sunday, the lady nor sabi dress. In fact what she wore today just dey vex me
lol wetin she wear?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by Tamarapetty(f): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
diswan should just marry tonto, they fit each0ther. . .still PAINED!! cheesy g

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by Theoan: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Was this not the man that his wife returned his N500 bride price. wow

Study In Dubai For Free - International Scholarships At South Wales University, 2018
www.schoolingtipss..com/2018/06/study-in-dubai-for-free-international.html
Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Some times baby mama or surrogacy looks bae

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by SeniorZato(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
I see nothing wrong in it

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by lormama: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nigga is pained
Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by chigoizie7(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
The man should get a life instead
Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by dominique(f): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
Pained loser go and sit down
A lot of witnesses revealed how awfully he treated her in the marriage. She got fed up of his cheating abusive ass and she left him and he's still wailing 3 years later. Oga go and sit down, nobody cares about your book of lamentations

20 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by Ellabae(f): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
Single fathers rocks. Grew up with one.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by Michelle55: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
laribarri:

I see her every Sunday, the lady nor sabi dress. In fact what she wore today just dey vex me
abeg who ask you?

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by slightlyMad(f): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
Is he trying to say his wife moved on leaving these well taken care of kid with him to cater for alone?

If this is true because i doubt any woman will, why can he take pictures with them if they are with him.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by Gkay1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
d guy don lose d Lady be4 he realize his mistake, it is too late.
GOD NEVER ALLOW ME TO REGRET EVERY DECISION I TAKE IN MY LIFE.

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by Cuddlebugie(f): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2018

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by ruffhandu: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Not necessary. People will tell how responsible a father you are, not you.
Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by goodmorning40: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
pls emeke ike should return those children back to their mother if truely he is alone with them. no child should go through the horror of being raised by a single father

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by room089: 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Shade ko shop ni!

The man is simply missing his wife and her motherly role.

E dey easy to play papa and mama role alone

Even the picture of the children shows something is not alright - they are not so happy!

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by sonnie10: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
goodmorning40:
pls emeke ike should return those children back to their mother if truely he is alone with them. no child should go through the horror of being raised by a single father

Do those children look horrified?
Re: Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post by goodmorning40: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
sonnie10:

Do those children look horrified?

all that glitters is not gold
that was a planned picture

have u seen the pictures of their inner persons

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shares Picture Of His Family, Says "I Don't Joke With These Three" / Ziggy Marley: "I Started Smoking Marijuana At 9 With My Dad's Consent" / Yemi Alade Salutes Arase, IGP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.