Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (585658 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Holabisi: 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=Obinnalex post=70421950]

Yes

What a relief! Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Holabisi: 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
Obinnalex:

Yes

What a relief! Thank youuu
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
If you’ve cancelled your visa interview date,do you get any cancellation confirmation email from the embassy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
mariaattah:

@swithoni plz check your mail
Please check your mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Naby1: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
loyld:

13th September, how can we connected
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Magma012: 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
Magma012:
OG' in the house, come and give us gist on life after schooling in Germany. Pls
? Answers please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by samajayi1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
Harryokoli:
If you’ve cancelled your visa interview date,do you get any cancellation confirmation email from the embassy

Yes!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mike2018: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
MaroCruz:

Did you apply for student's visa? Cos the mail usually request's for 6 months travel insurance and there's no mention of 7 working days
Thanks bro for your reply.. Well I did applied for language course...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mike2018: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
heybaby12:

U can get from axa insurance...there is a guy here kenthumpz, he can help u...
Most ppl where asked to come with 6months so I was wondering.....What U going for.dont mind my questi9ns oh
Thanks bro OK will contact him am going for language course...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
Harryokoli:
yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sorry can't remember again someone was asking me about if u cancelled appointment by mistake can u go for the interview . well for your information they have a list the last time I was there on Thursday and I can remember my number is 24 on that list and Oga Pauli check that list wella and a guy was even sent back cos his name is not on that list. Just an information for people wey wan try . wish u all happy Sunday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
dailydolar:
one hand written two photocopy sir except for people wey carry typed one come

I took one hand written and two typed copies which was well accepted. No questions even asked

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
MaroCruz:

I took one hand written and two typed copies which was well accepted. No questions even asked
some VO no dey check but those ones wey dey outside they check my own VO no even check any of my document he just packed them for one file like that.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Abu46: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2018
My brother, maybe u should check ur spam...ive been sending u mails since Yesterday
TUNDEMI1:

I have checked my mail nothing is there oh, Resend ur message
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TUNDEMI1: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Abu46:
My brother, maybe u should check ur spam...ive been sending u mails since Yesterday

You can drop your email here. I will reply you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
Please house how do I address the prepaid courier envelop and please I don’t understand if I need to fill and sign two copies of my application form and declaration form according to section 54,lastly on the declaration form to I need to sign both the German and English translation.i hope to get a reply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KingyKing: 1:47am On Aug 20, 2018
Harryokoli:
Please house how do I address the prepaid courier envelop and please I don’t understand if I need to fill and sign two copies of my application form and declaration form according to section 54,lastly on the declaration form to I need to sign both the German and English translation.i hope to get a reply.

- Go to any DHL/Fedex branch and purchase the envelope
-Carefully fill your application forms. Leave wherever you're not sure of and ask for clarification
Yes, sign both

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 7:23am On Aug 20, 2018
Where do I print this 2 signed declarations according to Section 54 Paragraph 2 Nr. 8 of the German Alien's
Law from?

And is it necessary I take this(prepaid courier envelope by any major courier service) with me to the interview?

Can I use old expired international passport as this? "Biographically old documents (older than 5 years) to verify identity (such as library
card, baptism certificate, vaccination card etc.)" My vaccination card does not include my picture?

What is biometric specifications according to this "2 identical passport pictures according to biometric specifications, one attached to
application form and one loose."

Please treat as urgent thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by olenime(m): 8:01am On Aug 20, 2018
Hello all,
Pls kindly drop link to visa application form.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 8:18am On Aug 20, 2018
@Johndoefoo,

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536

Yes, it's necessary you take the prepaid envelope along with you, unless you don't intend to get your visa and documents after interview.

If there's no other options left available for you, you may use the old international passport, but we don't want to have a problem of the consulate mistakenly putting the visa on your old passport, that's why people do avoid using it. Alternatively you can use your school ID card, national ID card, drivers license etc as this docs contain your pictures and details.

The biometric specifications is 35mm by 45mm. And your face should cover 3/4 of the entire picture.

Hope this helps. Good success in all. cheers.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2018
Contrary to what you said, your picture must not be in biographically old document. I used my vaccination card and it had no picture. Even if my 2 month old passport was on it,
do you think I will still look like that now? cheesy.
Eldeee:
@Johndoefoo,

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/student-research-and-language-course-visa/1015536

Yes, it's necessary you take the prepaid envelope along with you, unless you don't intend to get your visa and documents after interview.

If there's no other options left available for you, you may use the old international passport, but we don't want to have a problem of the consulate mistakenly putting the visa on your old passport, that's why people do avoid using it. Alternatively you can use your school ID card, national ID card, drivers license etc as this docs contain your pictures and details.

The biometric specifications is 35mm by 45mm. And your face should cover 3/4 of the entire picture.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rockslide(m): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2018
Kenthumphz:

One way flight. Emirates might be cheaper. I booked with them.

Please, which app did you use to book your flight. Kindly help out and any one around here going to university of darmstadt should indicate, so we roll together. Stay well.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2018
KingyKing:

- Go to any DHL/Fedex branch and purchase the envelope
-Carefully fill your application forms. Leave wherever you're not sure of and ask for clarification
Yes, sign both

Thanks for your response.....which address should be on the prepaid envelope that’s what I mean and the declaration form has two parts,German and English translation both on a single page document,I am asking if I should fill in place, date and sign both translations
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tomifizi: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2018
Good morning house, please I need ur help really urgent. I funded my blocked account with Deutsche bank directly from my diamond bank account. They paid a sum of 8,640euros. After about 3weeks with no response from Deutsche bank, I contacted them. To my surprise, they insisted the money wasn’t complete but they wouldn’t say how much is left. Now my questions are1)Was I to pay 150euros for processing fee?
2) Can’t Deutsche bank state how much is my deficit to pay?
3) P.S their contact form isn’t that futile. How best does one contact them on issues?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2018
Please house,Do I need a reference letter from my place of work,for my visa interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2018
Rosicky7:
Contrary to what you said, your picture must not be in biographically old document. I used my vaccination card and it had no picture. Even if my 2 month old passport was on it,
do you think I will still look like that now? cheesy.

how do you expect them to identify a two month old baby baba rosicky, lol. since vaccination card is usually an old document and it bears your details, they will honour it even if picture no dey. even self the oldness of the card which won't be void of wear and tear go tell you say no be jega things, lol. it's like trying to call an old man with visible natural white hairs a young boy of 20.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2018
Harryokoli:
Please house,Do I need a reference letter from my place of work,for my visa interview.

wetin you want carry am do. I don't think it's actually important. what you need is actually your university documents such as certificate, since you are going for students visa and not work visa.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tomifizi: 9:47am On Aug 20, 2018
Another question please, since I think it is left to pay 150euros service charge, can I contact someone in Germany to help me pay to the bank directly? Why it’s I’m asking is because I used my husband’s account as principal account to transfer the fund but I wouldn’t want to use our local bank for the rest since it’s not much again. Thanks as I await your responses
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 9:49am On Aug 20, 2018
Eldeee:
@Johndoefoo,

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mariaattah: 10:17am On Aug 20, 2018
Good morning house, has anyone here been interviewed on bsc program? I want to know if they all have the same pattern? Also anyone have had the experience of rewriting motivation letter during the interview. I urgently await your responses my lovely people. Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2018
tomifizi:
Good morning house, please I need ur help really urgent. I funded my blocked account with Deutsche bank directly from my diamond bank account. They paid a sum of 8,640euros. After about 3weeks with no response from Deutsche bank, I contacted them. To my surprise, they insisted the money wasn’t complete but they wouldn’t say how much is left. Now my questions are1)Was I to pay 150euros for processing fee?
2) Can’t Deutsche bank state how much is my deficit to pay?
3) P.S their contact form isn’t that futile. How best does one contact them on issues?
madam are you suppose to pay 8640€ ? If not then balance it up or dey won't even do anything about it . so I advise you look for someone to help you do the balance preferable from germany and get your funding confirmation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.