Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,748 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (585380 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2018
tomifizi:
Good morning house, please I need ur help really urgent. I funded my blocked account with Deutsche bank directly from my diamond bank account. They paid a sum of 8,640euros. After about 3weeks with no response from Deutsche bank, I contacted them. To my surprise, they insisted the money wasn’t complete but they wouldn’t say how much is left. Now my questions are1)Was I to pay 150euros for processing fee?
2) Can’t Deutsche bank state how much is my deficit to pay?
3) P.S their contact form isn’t that futile. How best does one contact them on issues?

i think your balance is 189
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 10:35am On Aug 20, 2018
mariaattah:
Good morning house, has anyone here been interviewed on bsc program? I want to know if they all have the same pattern? Also anyone have had the experience of rewriting motivation letter during the interview. I urgently await your responses my lovely people. Danke
read back and u will see many transcript of people that went for BSc.
Even the case of motivation letter was discussed just some post back but we refuse to read and always come and ask question already answered .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by samajayi1(m): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2018
mariaattah:
Good morning house, has anyone here been interviewed on bsc program? I want to know if they all have the same pattern? Also anyone have had the experience of rewriting motivation letter during the interview. I urgently await your responses my lovely people. Danke

Yes! I did rewrote motivation letter during my interview. It was more like I duplicated. I went with 1 handwritten copy and 2 photocopies, but the VO said its 2 handwritten copies that I should have brought, so she gave me paper and asked that I should duplicate the letter after the interview.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by samajayi1(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2018
Harryokoli:
Please house how do I address the prepaid courier envelop and please I don’t understand if I need to fill and sign two copies of my application form and declaration form according to section 54,lastly on the declaration form to I need to sign both the German and English translation.i hope to get a reply.

The embassy address will be for the sender while your address will be the receiver.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tomifizi: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2018
Please who can help me out here. To fund the blocked account, does one have to add the Deutsche bank charges of 150euros before they can fully agreed the fund is completed. It’s over 3weeks now, I contacted Deutsche bank but they are telling me my account is not fully funded. And the local bank I used(diamond bank) says that have transferred 8640euros to Deutsche bank. I don’t understand what is happening again
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tomifizi: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2018
shasha25:

i think your balance is 189

Please how did you come about the balance?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tomifizi: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2018
dailydolar:
madam are you suppose to pay 8640€ ? If not then balance it up or dey won't even do anything about it . so I advise you look for someone to help you do the balance preferable from germany and get your funding confirmation.

Yes I paid 8640euros. Or should it be more than that? How much?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bushman404: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2018
goodmorning good people please any one going for economic and did not apply through uniassist kindly message me thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ifesly(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2018
Hi Guys,

i am here because i am trying to process a student visa for my sister. Indeed, i was very active on Nairaland but since starting my studies here in Germany and working afterwards, i had no much reasons to come here. Nevertheless, here i am to give a tip for those trying to FUND BLOCKED ACCOUNT and general information:

1. There's a policy to fund overseas studies and education (I think it's called Form A) that you can use to fund your account- ie. sourcing your foreign exchange directly at CBN rate. I used this during my time and got rate that was lower than that of Aboki. Go to any bank branch office and ask for it. You must, however, show that the money is for studies. What i used then was my admission letter where it was written that i must have a blocked account with specified amount in it. i did mine at First bank headquarters in Lagos. Usually employees of smaller branches might not know that you are eligible for such payment policy. So it's better to go to the HQ. AGAIN, MY KNOWLEDGE MIGHT BE OUTDATED SINCE I DID MINE IN 2012.

2. I heard someone talking about admission in Technical University Chemnitz (TUC). Since i started my PhD at this school and having done my studies in another school, I can only say that you should be aware that the QUALITY IS EXTREMELY POOR: So if you have other choice in Bayern or Baden-Wüttemberg, go for it. Also, you must know that TUC is in Sachsen state where there's still prevalent case of racism and discrimination. I have had the situation even though i have just been living in Chemnitz for less than a year. Still, if you focus on studies, you should be able drown such things and don't consider it a thing.

3. Now for my question, how long does it typically now take for visa application processing? my sister had her interview since 15.05.18 and till date have not heard anything from them. I had called the responsible person here in Chemnitz office of foreigners (Ausländerbehörde in German) and was informed that she already send her decision since a month ago now to the embassy in Nigeria and we should hear from them "in the next days".

Anybody with information concerning my third remake, please write me a reply here or better still a PM.

Thanks to you all and wishing you all best of luck in your study admission and application processes.

Best regards,
Ifesly

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ifesly(m): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2018
tomifizi:
Please who can help me out here. To fund the blocked account, does one have to add the Deutsche bank charges of 150euros before they can fully agreed the fund is completed. It’s over 3weeks now, I contacted Deutsche bank but they are telling me my account is not fully funded. And the local bank I used(diamond bank) says that have transferred 8640euros to Deutsche bank. I don’t understand what is happening again

yes, tomifizi. You must include the blocking fee. Do that and you will receive sameday (or the next) your blocking notice. How much exchange rate did you pay? I would be happy to pay for you if the rates are better since i need some money in Naira now for my family. I will transfer the amount to your DB bank from Germany here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by samajayi1(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2018
tomifizi:

It should be more, 8640 is the basic sum, bank charges applies. Fintiba's total sum is 8829, but I don't know the exact sum for deutsche bank

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tomifizi: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2018
samajayi1:

It should be more, 8640 is the basic sum, bank charges applies. Fintiba's total sum is 8829, but I don't know the exact sum for deutsche bank

Thanks for this. Please who made use of Deutsche bank? Is the total the same?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mariaattah: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2018
tomifizi:

I learnt the 8640 is the amount u are to block for one year...I knew someone that funded 8800 in order to cover for their changes....so try n make it up dear...
She used DB
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ehizburg(m): 11:49am On Aug 20, 2018
tomifizi:

Yes, you must include their charges. If you are sure it is €150 then you should pay it so they can send your letter of confirmation.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Please, if you had your interview recently how much do you pay?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Instructor001(m): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
I guess no one is coming to Jmu, wurzburg this Winter semester.....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
tomifizi:

madam the way u are asking question am beginning to think otherwise .
Where you not given any document you should used to fund your account ?
If yes then look at it and pay the total amount written there and save your self this back and forth question .
You must pay the charges too if you must know
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
bushman404:
goodmorning good people please any one going for economic and did not apply through uniassist kindly message me thanks
daad.De
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
ifesly:
Hi Guys,

i am here because i am trying to process a student visa for my sister. Indeed, i was very active on Nairaland but since starting my studies here in Germany and working afterwards, i had no much reasons to come here. Nevertheless, here i am to give a tip for those trying to FUND BLOCKED ACCOUNT and general information:

1. There's a policy to fund overseas studies and education (I think it's called Form A) that you can use to fund your account- ie. sourcing your foreign exchange directly at CBN rate. I used this during my time and got rate that was lower than that of Aboki. Go to any bank branch office and ask for it. You must, however, show that the money is for studies. What i used then was my admission letter where it was written that i must have a blocked account with specified amount in it. i did mine at First bank headquarters in Lagos. Usually employees of smaller branches might not know that you are eligible for such payment policy. So it's better to go to the HQ. AGAIN, MY KNOWLEDGE MIGHT BE OUTDATED SINCE I DID MINE IN 2012.

2. I heard someone talking about admission in Technical University Chemnitz (TUC). Since i started my PhD at this school and having done my studies in another school, I can only say that you should be aware that the QUALITY IS EXTREMELY POOR: So if you have other choice in Bayern or Baden-Wüttemberg, go for it. Also, you must know that TUC is in Sachsen state where there's still prevalent case of racism and discrimination. I have had the situation even though i have just been living in Chemnitz for less than a year. Still, if you focus on studies, you should be able drown such things and don't consider it a thing.

3. Now for my question, how long does it typically now take for visa application processing? my sister had her interview since 15.08.18 and till date have not heard anything from them. I had called the responsible person here in Chemnitz office of foreigners (Ausländerbehörde in German) and was informed that she already send her decision since a month ago now to the embassy in Nigeria and we should hear from them "in the next days".

Anybody with information concerning my third remake, please write me a reply here or better still a PM.

Thanks to you all and wishing you all best of luck in your study admission and application processes.

Best regards,
Ifesly
bros if the date of interview is correct 15/08/2018 its not even up to one week haba in your day na within one week dem dey reply abi na me no see well it's stated on the embassy site 4-6 weeks or so .
Make she go find better patience cos some even don stay for more than the 6weeks and dem no quake .
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ifesly(m): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
dailydolar:
bros if the date of interview is correct 15/08/2018 its not even up to one week haba in your day na within one week dem dey reply abi na me no see well it's stated on the embassy site 4-6 weeks or so .
Make she go find better patience cos some even don stay for more than the 6weeks and dem no quake .

Oh, sorry! It was 15.05.18. Good observation, though!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
ifesly:
Hi Guys,

3. Now for my question, how long does it typically now take for visa application processing? my sister had her interview since 15.08.18 and till date have not heard anything from them. I had called the responsible person here in Chemnitz office of foreigners (Ausländerbehörde in German) and was informed that she already send her decision since a month ago now to the embassy in Nigeria and we should hear from them "in the next days".

Best regards,
Ifesly

Thanks for the feedback on Tuchemnitz.... That's the only msc hv got, so it's obligatory I honour it.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by FAQQ: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
dailydolar:
Honestly, the waiting period is so tiring especially when it's getting above 4weeks. Please my people, would you advice me to send a reminder to the embassy or the alien office yet? It's 4weeks after my interview now.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
ifesly:

Oh, sorry! It was 15.05.18. Good observation, though!
Haaa...... She should email the Nigeria embassy to remind them and they might holla her with the almighty AM.....but hope she has funded already.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
FAQQ:
Honestly, the waiting period is so tiring especially when it's getting above 4weeks. Please my people, would you advice me to send a reminder to the embassy or the alien office yet? It's 4weeks after my interview now.
you can send email to the alien office to know how fa with your application
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jencoco(f): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
I 've been chating u up since I dnt know y u r ignoring me we r going 4 same course, same sch n I 've done my interview ,I really want to connect with someone going to same sch ,I 've only found one guy n he has b gotten his visa since but m looking 4 A female.
mariaattah:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ifesly(m): 1:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
INCREDIBLE015:

Haaa...... She should email the Nigeria embassy to remind them and they might holla her with the almighty AM.....but hope she has funded already.

What's AM? I have emailed them often, though, on the matter in her name. My question is, what is the actual average time for their decision to be reached now? when i did mine, it toke about 2-3 weeks.

And Yes, she actually funded her account long before she attended her interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Abu46: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Any one going to Goethe University Frankfurt this winter?...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 1:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
ifesly:

What's AM? I have emailed them often, though, on the matter in her name. My question is, what is the actual average time for their decision to be reached now? when i did mine, it toke about 2-3 weeks.

And Yes, she actually funded her account long before she attended her interview.

Normally the processing time takes 4-6weeks after interview. But in this case it's better she mail the consulate stating it pass the six weeks, she might get her AM after that.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by manuel04(m): 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2018
tomifizi:

Thanks for this. Please who made use of Deutsche bank? Is the total the same?
I used DB and I paid 8800 euro and I got my confirmation the following day.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by flange: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hey Guys

Acceptance mail has arrived

Funded : 19 July
Interview date : 23rd July
AM: 20 August

Heading to Duisburg NRW.
Abeg make we connect those wey dey that area or heading towards that side

21 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
flange:

Hey Guys

Acceptance mail has arrived

Funded : 19 July
Interview date : 23rd July
AM: 20 August

Heading to Duisburg NRW.
Abeg make we connect those wey dey that area or heading towards that side

Wow! Finally!!!

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KingyKing: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
Harryokoli:

Thanks for your response.....which address should be on the prepaid envelope that’s what I mean and the declaration form has two parts,German and English translation both on a single page document,I am asking if I should fill in place, date and sign both translations

Just go to the courier office and tell them you want prepaid envelope for German embassy
They'll do the rest.
Yes fill and sign both.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

Viewing this topic: kayfact123(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.