Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (585478 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by jesujoba001: 8:04am On Sep 25, 2018
Good Morning Nairalanders,

Interview Date: 29th August

AM dropped: 25th September

City and School: Saarbruecken, Saarland University

Now, Just want to confirm if the axa manxard insurance to select is the one of ₦ 17047.26.??

And for the travel date to be indicated when sending it to the embassy, can I just type it as this and print on a sheet

travel date: 3rd of October, 2018?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Generalgee12: 8:24am On Sep 25, 2018
Good morning.. Is it necessary for someone who has English proficiency letter issue from school where he graduate to also go for TOEFL test or IELTS test...
Its getting me convinced day by day without getting an answer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tunchyluv(m): 8:36am On Sep 25, 2018
UbiPetrus:
Congratulations, dear.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tunchyluv(m): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2018
Grossartig:

Congrats! was it in form of an email or what?
Yes it came as a mail.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Koval12(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2018
Laurel10:
Please house, I'm applying right now and I came across this, " university entrance qualification grade"

please what does that mean and what am I supposed to fill there?

which school please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Oluyemz25: 9:37am On Sep 25, 2018
Good morning nairalanders,

Plz for those who left for Germany recently, how did u move red oil (palm oil) at the airport... How do we go about it

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adeomam: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2018
jesujoba001:

Now, Just want to confirm if the axa manxard insurance to select is the one of ₦ 17047.26.??

And for the travel date to be indicated when sending it to the embassy, can I just type it as this and print on a sheet

Congratulations

The one for 17,047 is okay. Use that one. Unless you want extra services or protection for yourself then you can use the others. But the 17k option is what most people can afford grin

You can write out your intended travel date but if you want to freestyle and type and print out. All na same. The most important thing is to pass across the accurate information.

All the best

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sakasitay(m): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2018
Hallo Haus,

It has been a long time! I am sure that most of you are rounding up plans to
move to Germany? I cannot wait to leave for my beloved Merkelland. Congrats to those who
have received their AM!

For those who have done their interviews and are still waiting, the AM will be sent to you soon.

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kebk(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2018
By looking up on Google, the contact info of the allien office of the city where my school resides.

In my case it was: asylrecht@lra-deg.bayern.de

Deggendorf Institute of Technology

Grossartig:

How did you contact the alien office?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2018
All Glory be to God.

I just received Angela Merkel's invitation to Deutschland.

Interview date : Aug 28th
Interviewer : Black guy on punk
Funded : Before interview
AM : Sept 25th
School : University of Freiburg
Enrolment deadline : Oct 10th

May the name of the Lord be praised both now and forever, Amen.
Good luck to everyone of us.

32 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Abu46: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2018
Congratulations
Nellso:
All Glory be to God.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2018
Sent you a PM sir

Berliner1:

For B.Sc..waec/neco, year 1 transcript or HND transcript and certificate.

For Msc application, waec/neco, Bsc transcript and certificate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kebk(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2018
I have enrolled already. Submitted enrollment confirmation letter on the day of my interview.

But I am to appear latest on Oct 30 to complete my registration. My program commences Oct 1.

Highbeeyajibola:

When is ur enrolment deadline
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Berliner1: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2018
harkheju:
Sent you a PM sir

Replied.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kebk(m): 10:19am On Sep 25, 2018
I called Embassy this morning (01 280 9966), the operator advised i use my Surname and Application no has the subject and resend the mail.

Chywueze:

I have seen people here who had a quick response from the embassy by writing them in German. I'd suggest you try that and hopefully it will come out well. Download the language translator app, write in English and use the app to translate it to German, then send the mail to lago@diplo.de.addressing it to the consular general. Give verifiable facts and evidences such as correspondence from the alien office, your enquiry mail to the embassy as regards the issue. I'm positive it will be a good move.

Goodluck to you.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2018
Thank you sir..

Berliner1:

Replied.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2018
Thank you.
Abu46:
Congratulations
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Koval12(m): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2018
Nellso:
All Glory be to God.

Congratulations. The first of many testimonies to come in your life. Go and succeed.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2018
Story for the gods

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Evachi: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2018
Rhomio:

Hello,

Please can someone give me an idea about the price for public health insurance in Germany for someone above the age of 30.

Thank you.

You can not get a Public health insurance by yourself if you are above 30 here in Germany. You can only get it through your employer when you get a job. You need a Private insurance for now.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Laurel10: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2018
Pls nah someone should answer me nah, I am filling an applicstion on FAU platform and one of the fields says " university entrance qualification grade" does anyone know what that means?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 25, 2018
Berliner1:

Replied.

I've been trying to reach you. Pls check your pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eke40seven(m): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2018
jesujoba001:

Congratulations! Go to Deutschland and succeed!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eke40seven(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Laurel10:
Pls nah someone should answer me nah, I am filling an applicstion on FAU platform and one of the fields says " university entrance qualification grade" does anyone know what that means?
Most of the time, you just convert your first year result to German grade. This is because our UEQ is only equivalent to oir 100L..
Everyone might not do this....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eke40seven(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nellso:
All Glory be to God.

Congratulations!!! ......Come to Germany and succeed!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by samajayi1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
Good day Nairalanders.
My testimony.

Did interview on 10th August, funded before interview.

AM on 10 September. Sent passport and insurance same day, but got delivered on 12th Sept.

Received my passport with visa yesterday (24 Sept), but it's was posted since 20th sept.

God be praised.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sakasitay(m): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wow!

God has been great! Angela Merkel gave me a hug today.

Date of interview: 30th Aug
Uni: University of Hohenheim
State: Baden-Wuerttenberg
Course: International Business and Economics.

13 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eke40seven(m): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
samajayi1:
Good day Nairalanders.
My testimony.

Did interview on 10th August, funded before interview.

AM on 10 September. Sent passport and insurance same day, but got delivered on 12th Sept.

Received my passport with visa yesterday (24 Sept), but it's was posted since 20th sept.

God be praised.

Congratulations!!!..... Come to Deutschland and succeed.
Sakasitay:
Wow!

God has been great! Angela Merkel gave me a hug today.

Date of interview: 30th Aug
Uni: University of Hohenheim
State: Baden-Wuerttenberg
Course: International Business and Economics.

Wow! Plenty testimonies today...
Congratulations!!!! Come to Deutschland and succeed.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Eke40seven:

Congratulations!!!..... Come to Deutschland and succeed.

Wow! Plenty testimonies today...
Congratulations!!!! Come to Deutschland and succeed.

Long time bro... . We still expecting the remaining part of the myths

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.