Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,883 members, 7,798,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (583598 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by schwenin: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
they rejected me last year but i fufilled all the conditions they requested last year this year yet they rejected me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutch2018: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
schwenin:
they rejected me last year but i fufilled all the conditions they requested last year this year yet they rejected me

They ought to state the reason for your rejection.
Read the letter and update us on what happened

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by originalwarriman(m): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
schwenin:

that means something is seriously wrong somewhere. it's either you are not telling us the full story or you don't want to come out clean.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
schwenin:

What was your means of funding for last year and this year
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gent009: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2018
honourableseyi:

Definitely. You can also withdraw it(subject to €10 deduction) or use if for someone else application incase you don't need it. Shalom
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gent009: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
Can someone pls help with this? How is it converted to our Nigeria Degree? Thanks

1) 45 ECTS (EU degrees) or 9 modules (Non-EU degrees) in: economics, business administration plus minimum 20 ECTS (EU) or 4 quantitative modules (Non-EU)* 
     or
2.) 65 ECTS (EU) or 13 modules (Non-EU) in mathematic-statistic modules.
*Quantitative modules are modules like: mathematics, statistics, econometrics.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KINGCEEZAH: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
Naby1:

Write to the school, they should send you an enrollment extension confirmation
bro whatsup, lets connect. Have you gone to bochum already? I submitted just the first page of my Mansard insurance, i really hope its not an issue
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by schwenin: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
I am telling the truth the only thing is that the programme I went with last year is different with the one I went with this year
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by coollyseas(m): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
schwenin:
I am telling the truth the only thing is that the programme I went with last year is different with the one I went with this year

My interview was on the 20th Sept too and still waiting for AM from the embassy.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hello House! I’ve got a question, for those who went or are going to Studienkolleg. While opening your FINTIBA BA .....one of the questions are

*) (Planned) Start of studies?***
Please what did y’all fill here, was it the date of the Aufnahmeprüfung or the date of the actual start of the program.
In my case the Aufnahmeprüfung would be during the first week of February - meanwhile the program starts in April. Please reply! Especially those who already did their interview/ already received AM. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
schwenin:
Have you lived in EU before?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dayodawodu(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
Helloo guys, i m new here and i hv been following this great forum of recent after i went for my appointment on 20th of September this year. in fact i hv learnt a lot here. I m still waiting for AM as u call it, but on Saturday i wrote a letter to the Alien Authority in Mittweida; i applied for "MSc in Applied Mathematics for Network and Data Science at University of Applied Sciences", that i m waiting for Visa to join the class that has been going on since Oct. 1. I got the following response the following day;

"Dear Mr. Dawodu,
your visa application a Verschweigefrist is linked. This goes tomorrow, starting on 16/10/2018.
With this period, the approval of the visa will be sent to your message.

Yours sincerely
Nicole Peters
clerk "

Pls house what do u think is happening. I hv funded before and got accommodation(paid) before appointment.
I just pray all is well

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by okafor1989: 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
dayodawodu:
Helloo guys, i m new here and i hv been following this great forum of recent after i went for my appointment on 20th of September this year. in fact i hv learnt a lot here. I m still waiting for AM as u call it, but on Saturday i wrote a letter to the Alien Authority in Mittweida; i applied for "MSc in Applied Mathematics for Network and Data Science at University of Applied Sciences", that i m waiting for Visa to join the class that has been going on since Oct. 1. I got the following response the following day;

"Dear Mr. Dawodu,
your visa application a Verschweigefrist is linked. This goes tomorrow, starting on 16/10/2018.
With this period, the approval of the visa will be sent to your message.

Yours sincerely
Nicole Peters
clerk "

Pls house what do u think is happening. I hv funded before and got accommodation(paid) before appointment.
I just pray all is well

Oga they have just told u that u will get ur approval mail soon from the above stated date so start praising ur God. Congratulations in advance.

8 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ibcdesigns(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
schwenin:
The rejection letter. Was it included in the courier sent or it was sent as an email?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
2nd rejection letter am seeing on this German thread, God have mercy o.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
schwenin:
Please whoever that will want to advice me on the rejection and way out should contact me on 08114167926.thank you all

You can still appeal, as soon as possible. Another person will look into your application.

Questions:

I noticed you used SL, do you use the same SL you used last year, this year?

Was your document sent back to you after you got AM(After sending your travel insurance and passport to the embassy)? If that is the case, then there is problem with your SL.

Were you rejected without asking for your passport and travel insurance?

Has your enrollment deadline passed with no possibility of extension?

If you could mention the reason why your Application was rejected, it will be stated in the rejection letter. You can still appeal it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AKUPSME: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
schwenin:
Please whoever that will want to advice me on the rejection and way out should contact me on 08114167926.thank you all
So sorry for the rejection, I think you should share your profile and the terms of rejection so you would get help here.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by schwenin: 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
They said they doubt my indicated purpose of travel
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by coollyseas(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
schwenin:

They did not believe you were going to study in Germany.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by diego2015(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
schwenin:
sorry bro, but the little I have to contribute is that maybe you didn't explain in your Vo while you suddenly changed to masters when you already applied for bsc last year
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TedExNairaland: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Please the summary of my true situations is this.

1) I graduated with a 3rd class in Estate management

2) because I use to be in a private school before I left in at my 3rd yr, after the death of my late dad, I cldnt continue after his death due to finance. Mumsy cldnt afford my school fee because she wasn't working and we are five children. So i had to restart in a government uni after hustling for 2yrs.

3) in gaining admission with the hope of going for NYSC, I reduced my age and trust government uni, strike was a problem and again, my course was 5yrs.

Now these are my questions.

1) Will I be able to do a PGD with my grades and won't my age contradict when my transcript age is different from the age on my waec result.
Won't it affect my admission or visa application?

2) will it be advisible to go and restart a fresh BSc there, bearing in mind that I am above 30yrs now?

3) when applying for international passport, what age should I use, My waec age(real) or my affidavits age (university/Transcript).

4)Can anybody recommend any cheap university there in germany. Likes some of their cheapest english spoken universities.

Finance is not the problem anymore. Popsy's benefits has been paid which is more than enough and mumsy is willing sponsor me to move out.

Will appreciate your candid advise.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jackto365: 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
johndoefoo:

You can still appeal, as soon as possible. Another person will look into your application.

Questions:

I noticed you used SL, do you use the same SL you used last year, this year?

Was your document sent back to you after you got AM(After sending your travel insurance and passport to the embassy)? If that is the case, then there is problem with your SL.

Were you rejected without asking for your passport and travel insurance?

Has your enrollment deadline passed with no possibility of extension?

If you could mention the reason why your Application was rejected, it will be stated in the rejection letter. You can still appeal it.
Bro, i don't think you can appeal a rejected study visa.I was once a victim due to absence of proof of finance before a deadline given to me by d embassy.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Jackto365:
Bro, i don't think you can appeal a rejected study visa.I was once a victim due to absence of proof of finance before a deadline given to me by d embassy.

A lady appealed a student visa that was rejected(based on travel intention something...) check part 2 or 3... I will look for it, and post it here...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dgee1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
Please house, which scholarship is available to Nigerians to apply to presently?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jackto365: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
johndoefoo:

A lady appealed a student visa that was rejected(based on travel intention something...) check part 2 or 3... I will look for it, and post it here...
Ok. did she post the procedures that she undergo because I appealed and all i got was a new interview date,new application fee and a six week waiting period... Its like a fresh application
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2018
schwenin:

so sorry bro. I understand you might not really be in the best of moods. Brace up, what will be, will definitely be. From my little understanding, they probably cross checked your last application with your present application before taking a decision.

Seems to me your motivation letter was not convincing enough likewise giving the visa officer a reasonable convincing reason why you decide to opt for this present msc as against the former bsc.

*we're you able to show a correlation between this msc and your first degree

** were you able to show passion and an understanding of your proposed study

*** Were you able to show how relevant such study is to your career development

**** were you able to show how you could probably use the knowledge you will acquire for the future.

Sorry I might be boring you with such questions, but this are clear pointers.

I will not advice you go for an appeal cos its obvious your application was not quite convincing. And remember they have your data.

I will suggest you patiently wait for next year application. This time take ample time to search for several schools that suits your career development, apply very early, know why you are opting for this school. package a convincing motivation letter to suit your professional career development and ambition after gaining admission, and prayerfully prepare for your interview with convincing facts you must have gathered.

It's well my brother. Don't fret, don't relent, it will surely come to pass. God almighty will surely see you through. Encourage yourself. It's not the end. The very best awaits you.

All the very best.

13 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
TedExNairaland:
Please the summary of my true situations is this.

1) I graduated with a 3rd class in Estate management

2) because I use to be in a private school before I left in at my 3rd yr, after the death of my late dad, I cldnt continue after his death due to finance. Mumsy cldnt afford my school fee because she wasn't working and we are five children. So i had to restart in a government uni after hustling for 2yrs.

3) in gaining admission with the hope of going for NYSC, I reduced my age and trust government uni, strike was a problem and again, my course was 5yrs.

Now these are my questions.

1) Will I be able to do a PGD with my grades and won't my age contradict when my transcript age is different from the age on my waec result.
Won't it affect my admission or visa application?

2) will it be advisible to go and restart a fresh BSc there, bearing in mind that I am above 30yrs now?

3) when applying for international passport, what age should I use, My waec age(real) or my affidavits age (university/Transcript).

4)Can anybody recommend any cheap university there in germany. Likes some of their cheapest english spoken universities.

Finance is not the problem anymore. Popsy's benefits has been paid which is more than enough and mumsy is willing sponsor me to move out.

Will appreciate your candid advise.

Please make sure the the money is in the range of 4million naira.
For your other questions, just browse through the thread, you will see the answers u need.
There's nothing PGD in German education system, just try your luck with another Bachelor degree. Be ready to give a convincing reason for your bad performance and why u want to study the course you are applying. German universities are free tuition except for the ones in Baden-Württemberg State. Hmmm, Just Go to Daad.de and check out the courses and schools for your chosen field and stay glued on this thread too.
Sorry for your dad loss, Good luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
Jackto365:
Ok. did she post the procedures that she undergo because I appealed and all i got was a new interview date,new application fee and a six week waiting period... Its like a fresh application

I found it.

https://www.nairaland.com/676173/german-embassy-visa/352

lacuna: well, like i said i will make out time to share my personal experience here,i know it will go a long way in encouraging others. I had my first interview on June 20,2014. The old woman conducted my interview and it just wasnt funny at all. All my life,as in,in my entire life,i have never met a woman so unfriendly. The interview lasted for about fifteen minutes and the moment i walked out of her office,i knew it was going to be negative obviously because, i performed very poorly at the interview. I just didn't prepare,my job took all my time as i had so much tobdo within that period plus, i was too confident owing to the fact that i cannot say i have flopped at any interview.

July 7,i got a mail requesting i come to the consulate. At the reception,the black chubby woman who eventually became friendly on my interview day after her initial gragra asked why i didnt come with an insurance policy,i told her i wasnt requested to besides,my sponsorship letter came with a German Insurance Policy. She said she was worried for me,that it wasnt going to be a good one.

In less than twenty minutes after,the old woman showed up,i was called and my original documents were handed over to me accompanied by a rejection letter which she insisted i sign. Somehow somehow, i didnt feel too bad for reasons i still cant explain. when i checked the rejection letter,the reason stated was 'doubts as to my serious intention to study in Germany'. . . .

To be continued

lacuna: As i approached the exit and in observing security protocols,i was requested to sign out. At that point,the two guys who were attending to me started asking for tips. With my rejection letter and the thought of what to do,i was so upset that i almost screemed at them.I told them bluntly my visa application was not approved and therefore i wasn't ready to part with a dime. At that point one of them sympathized with me and stepped away. The other guy,I had become acquinted with on the day of my interview when I noticed we were from the same state,took special interest in my plight and wanted to know why i was denied. I told him i couldn't say exactly why but it may not be unconnected with my performance at the interview. I signed out,collected my items and was about exiting when he said to me in our dialect" Appeal. Appeal that decision, i am sure they will give you the visa".I thanked him and left. As i stepped out into the real world,hmmmm,reality hit me. I thought about all my plans and ambition to study in Germany and the set back i just encountered with my visa application refusal,the implication of what had just happened. Suddenly,a guy walked up to me,he was also rejected. We got talking and he advised that i appeal as he would also do. After we parted ways, i called my friend in Germany who gave me the sponsorship letter,he was already waiting for the outcome.I told him it was bad,i had been denied. The first thing he said was "guy, appeal that decision joor. I am a citizen of this country and i have a reputable job,no criminal records,my tax payments are up to date, my income far exceeds what the minimum financial requirements for the sponsorship letter is, so why should they deny your application".He said they just want to know how serious i am. I thanked him and hung up.

9.50 am or thereabout. . . .
I thought about going to the office but changed my mind. I was in a terrible frame of mind and everyone would notice so i headed home. Called my boss requesting his permission to be absent, he obliged and it was a bit of respite.

Took my laptop,went into my mental archives,in the end i came out with a strong,profound and agreeable appeal. For the first time in a long time,i agreed with my own piece. Satisfied,i sent it to the consulate.In less than an hour,i got a reply from them stating that my application could not be honoured because it was not signed and all appeal letters are to be in PDF. I quickly made the necessary adjustments,scanned, converted from word to PDF and sent. Again, In less than an hour,i got a response. Two things excited me about the response; its promptness and the fact that the appeal was accepted.

The undersigned( i will talk about her in my subsequent updates) said my appeal had been considered and therefore she was willing to offer me another opportunity to clarify all doubts concerning my plan to study in Germany. She gave me two dates, july 14 or 21 at 10am and requested that i choose any of those dates. I responded by opting for the first date but requested to be interviewed by 7am. This was to allow me time to quickly dash to work after the interview. After about twenty minutes,she mailed back saying, it had to be 10am and then advised that i choose 21st if 14th wasn't convenient. I was never willing to wait another week,i wanted another opportunity to clear whatever mess i had created during the first interview so i quickly confirmed the first date at 10am.

July 14,2014: my second Interview. . . To be continued. . .

lacuna: JULY 7, 2014: my second interview

Narrowly escaping the wrath of the Ibo Man, I arrived the Consulate at about 9.45am. After due checks and handling formalities, i was ushered into the premises and was directed to the reception straight up. Noticing it was another woman who manned the reception, i felt a little agitated as I was already familiar with the black chubby woman. I handed her a copy of the mail which rescheduled me for the second interview and took my seat amongst a couple of others who were already waiting.

In less than ten minutes, my name was announced and i was ushered into the inner room. wow!!! Standing right at the door to escort me upstairs was this beautiful, amiable, lovely young lady. She was full of smiles, her countenance was so friendly and accommodating. she was a complete contrast from the old lady, this experience was a total departure from my first.

She welcomed me warmly and unbelievably, called me by my names. She then motioned by hand gesture and i trudged along while she moved behind me as we walked upstairs into her office. At this point, I knew Oluwa was involved. Did we have an interview? No! It was a conversation, a sort of interaction, a tete -a-tete between two friends. Oh God, she was just too nice. why can't all humans be like her!!! she said to me succinctly, that the reason i was invited was to clear whatever doubts they had about my intentions to undertake my Masters Degree studies in Germany and encouraged me to relax and just give my best. I nodded affirmatively and enthusiastically, too.

I remember vividly that the first set of questions she asked revolved around my sponsor. she wanted to ascertain the relationship between myself and my friend, why he was sponsoring me and basically wanted to establish if there was any real connection whatsoever between us. she asked when my friend left to Germany, why he left, where he worked, etc. Oh boy, I was fully ready so i just took time to discharge. She kept nodding, smiling and urging me on as i responded, there could never be any better motivation. God bless her heart. she is too kind to be human.

We talked about my school, courses i will be studying in the programme, the structure of the programme, my plans after the programme,etc. For me, the highlight of the interview was when she asked why i chose to study in Germany, hmmmm, by the time i finished eulogizing Germany, nna mehn, see as this woman dey laugh scatter, dey nod head. She was just so impressed. Infact, i remember that at a point, she told me to slow down so she could type those things without missing out important details. In less than twenty minutes, we were done.

At this point, she turned fully from her computer facing me and said reassuringly, `you did very well'. She told me she was going to recommend the issuance of my visa and advised i shouldn't bother myself that the interview was good and that my visa would be issued in two weeks time. I was so thrilled that i didn't want to leave her office, lol. We talked back and forth and it was a wrap. As i stood up to leave, i shook her hand warmly and thanked her effusively and stepped out. She walked me downstairs! wow!!!

JULY 21, 2014......ANOTHER MAIL INVITING ME TO THE CONSULATE. WHAT AM I EXPECTING? TO BE CONTINUED

lacuna: Dear Nairalanders, let me begin by expressing my sincere and unreserved apologies for my inability to have offered a prompt and timely follow -up to my previous updates and all the attendant responses. I have been quite busy trying to wound up on a number of activities, including and especially, preparations for my departure. I regret any inconvenience this may have caused. I have realised that once you are issued your visa, the days become faster than normal and before you know it, your departure date stares you right in the face. I appreciate everyone who has made valuable contributions, volunteered time and resources to this forum.

I wish to quickly address the concerns that have been raised about my first interview; why i said it was bad, what made it bad and what was responsible for the initial outcome which necessitated an appeal. My first interview was bad basically because i buckled under the threat of the Old Lady. I allowed her unfriendly mien and harsh disposition get at me. I was befuddled at her aggressive nature, i allowed it affect my composure and performance. This adversely affected my performance. I lost composure and couldn't answer basic questions regarding Germany and my course of study. Also, I think i was over confident. I am reputed at doing well at oral interviews and general presentations and i apparently allowed that becloud my sense of modesty but unlike others, this was a different ball game as i clearly missed essential details which could have enhanced my assessment by the Visa Officer. Hope someone here can borrow a leaf from that. READ! READ!! READ!!!

JULY 21, 2014.....ANOTHER MAIL INVITING ME TO THE CONSULATE

At about 11.00am, i checked my mail and noticed i had been invited to the Consulate. Nothing was specific, except for the instruction to come with my passport for the purpose accreditation and access into the premises of the Consulate. Even though i was optimistic about the outcome of my second interview, i was a little agitated because i was not quite sure. It would been a bit of respite if the mail had included the usual request for the three months insurance policy but i wasn't expecting that because my sponsorship letter came with an insurance cover from Germany. Still worried, I quickly put a call through to the Consulate requesting to speak with the undersigned but was told she was in a meeting. At this point, i couldn't go on with my work, i became quite uneasy. About twenty or thirty minutes later, i dialed the number again, the receptionist again picked and asked why i wanted to speak with the Visa Officer. I told her i had inquiries to make regarding a mail she sent. She requested i hold on and immediately put me through to the Visa Officer. Not minding she was acting very business-minded, I promptly introduced myself and requested to know why i was requested to come to the Consulate. She asked for my details, crosschecked and told me my visa application was successful and therefore i was requested to come for collection.

JULY 22..... I arrived the Consulate shortly before 7.00am. This was my fourth time! After handling formalities, I was ushered to the reception where, to my greatest chagrin, i was confronted by the same old woman who conducted my first interview. On her request, I submitted the mail and my passport, sighting my name and face, perhaps my reference number, she obtrusively let out a smile. I guess she remembered our first encounter. oh! the chubby beautiful woman at the reception was happy for me. I was asked my proposed travel date which she quickly wrote down and requested i come back at mid day for COLLECTION.

Shortly before mid day, i arrived at the Consulate and took my seat amongst several others who had also come for collection. It took a while before the man in charge of issuance showed up. You could see apprehension and curiosity on people's faces. Eventually, i was called and just as i stretched my hand to collect my visa, the man looked up to me intently and said ''we have looked at your appeal and your visa application has been accepted but i'm afraid we cannot issue you a visa now because your intended date of travel does not correspond with the date on your foreign insurance''. hmmmm, nna mehn, my blood begin vibrate...e no go better for Satan. Ok, let me explain that. The date on my insurance and that of my intended departure were five days apart!

He advised that i called the Foreign insurance company and request that they reissue a new insurance to reflect or correspond with the date i will arrive in Germany. The date on the insurance cannot exceed your arrival date! In other words, your insurance should take effect on the same day or before you arrive. Well, i quickly called my sponsor (God bless that dude. That guy is a friend indeed), inspite just returning from work and feeling worn out from the stress of a hard day's job, he had to quickly drive to the insurance office to effect the necessary change. Before he could finish the process and scan for me to print and take back to the Consulate, official hours had elapsed. hmmmmm, chai...words are inadequate to describe how i felt. The annoying part was that i had to pay as much as 1kto print the insurance, one page of document around the Consulate just so i could meet up with time. I left for the office, weighed down yet very optimistic. I knew it could only be delayed, it could never be denied because God was involved.

JULY 23......SIXTH APPEARANCE AT THE CONSULATE, WOW!
Again, i beat the 7.00am time line. Got cleared, at the reception, I submitted my passport and a printed copy of the mail. I was asked to come back for collection at mid day. At mid day, i was there and TO THE GLORY OF JESUS, I GOT MY VISA. Note that this was my seventh appearance since i had to appear twice on two consecutive days. I am grateful to God, only He could have done this, He made it possible!

Note that I have painstakingly shared this details to encourage all others who may be going through some challenges or expectantly waiting for the outcome of their interviews or admission. My prayer is that God will meet all of you at the point of your heart's desires in Jesus name.

https://www.nairaland.com/lacuna/posts

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
If am to understand you better @schwein, you have issues with date of birth as well. This is something they don't compromise or joke with.

A good number of us here are also above 30,but didn't tamper with this information. It's very easy for them to spot inconsistency in your date of birth no matter how you downgrade it or upgrade it. And it's a red flag.

please you have to repackage your application, starting from your waec, transcripts, age declaration, international passport data page, CV etc Make sure they all have the same date of birth. And make sure it's absolutely correct.

Do you have sufficient work related experience to make up for the gap years you were off school and also after graduation. Pls include them in your CV. And if you probably have appointment letters, pls include it. It serves as a proof. Germans like proofs, that's why they don't play with documentations.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by honourableseyi: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
schwenin:

Sorry for the rejection. PM me. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
johndoefoo:

I found it.

https://www.nairaland.com/676173/german-embassy-visa/352

https://www.nairaland.com/lacuna/posts

Wow wow wow!! She is intelligent and a good writer. There's also someone that had the same issue Last year, he was lucky to meet the German ambassador to Nigeria in one of the Goethe institute conference, from there he was directed to appeal and was issued a visa after the whole processes. I can't do the research of quoting his posts here, no get strength like u grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.