Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (585666 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dankeschon: 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good evening everyone
I really thank God for everything.

Had my appointment/interview on 29th August, and after a long wait of over 8weeks, got my AM yesterday 29th October 2018.

The wait was not easy tho, buh still worth it.

I advise we should always be calm and patient. The guys at the Consulate are actually on their best, buh that shouldn't stop your reminders through emails, and calls. Most times the hold up is usually from your destination alien office, cos mine took almost a month for them to reply. I was able to get their office line to call them, I was then informed that the lady in charge of my file was on hols, I had to wait two weeks extra. She finally resumed, they were so kind to give me her desk-ext number, so I called her for three straight days without any response, she finally picked on the fourth day, and promised to treat my file.

I had to call again the next week, and she told me that one of her colleague who was meant to be part of taking a decision on my file was sick, buh she'll try and convince others so they can reach a decision before the end of that week (This Phone conversation was on 22nd Monday last week). I still didn't get the AM all week, so on Friday 26th, I sent an email to the Consulate, and called her, and she informed me that they had responded to the Embassy on Tuesday 23rd Oct.

Yesterday, my AM dropped.

I pray for those waiting; just be of good faith, and always be sincere.

Once again, thank God for everything.

15 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by joshuabless: 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dankeschon:
Good evening everyone
I really thank God for everything.

Had my appointment/interview on 29th August, and after a long wait of over 8weeks, got my AM yesterday 29th October 2018.

The wait was not easy tho, buh still worth it.

I advise we should always be calm and patient. The guys at the Consulate are actually on their best, buh that shouldn't stop your reminders through emails, and calls. Most times the hold up is usually from your destination alien office, cos mine took almost a month for them to reply. I was able to get their office line to call them, I was then informed that the lady in charge of my file was on hols, I had to wait two weeks extra. She finally resumed, they were so kind to give me her desk-ext number, so I called her for three straight days without any response, she finally picked on the fourth day, and promised to treat my file.

I had to call again the next week, and she told me that one of her colleague who was meant to be part of taking a decision on my file was sick, buh she'll try and convince others so they can reach a decision before the end of that week (This Phone conversation was on 22nd Monday last week). I still didn't get the AM all week, so on Friday 26th, I sent an email to the Consulate, and called her, and she informed me that they had responded to the Embassy on Tuesday 23rd Oct.

Yesterday, my AM dropped.

I pray for those waiting; just be of good faith, and always be sincere.

Congratulations which uni did you apply to?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by joshuabless: 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good evening all. Please who knows when the winter application for 2019 will be opened?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by femo86(m): 11:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dankeschon:
Good evening everyone

Congrats......

Few questions.... Did you use SL or BA and Where's you alien office located(intended place of studies)

Best of luck in Germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by holychic: 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hello house,
A small amount of euro for sale if anyone is interested pm please.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KingyKing: 12:51am On Oct 31, 2018
Who is in Paderborn Uni ?!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by flange: 12:55am On Oct 31, 2018
heybaby12:

Says who.
That's for Denmark not Germany.
Germany allows dual citizenship.

Leider nicht..someone I know had to drop his Nigerian citizenship to become a German citizen.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:23am On Oct 31, 2018
holychic:
Hello house,
A small amount of euro for sale if anyone is interested pm please.
I think I would need, how do u sell, good morning!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:34am On Oct 31, 2018
Greetings great mind, pls I noticed checking most German University websites and I noticed most of them have ended admission for 2019 intake, pls are still schools one can apply to for winter intake if any, to some extent money because is not the problem because I've got sponsor however I graduated with CGPA of 3.48/5 (Agriculture/environmental) and I just rounded up my MSc this month here in Nigeria.

I don't mind if you can suggest schools that I can apply to

Your input a long pls help a brother in need

And God bless you as you do

Danke!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by joshuabless: 2:09am On Oct 31, 2018
sahm4u2nv:
Greetings great mind, pls I noticed checking most German University websites and I noticed most of them have ended admission for 2019 intake, pls are still schools one can apply to for winter intake if any, to some extent money because is not the problem because I've got sponsor however I graduated with CGPA of 3.48/5 (Agriculture/environmental) and I just rounded up my MSc this month here in Nigeria.

I don't mind if you can suggest schools that I can apply to

Your input a long pls help a brother in need

And God bless you as you do

Danke!
PhD or another Msc? Just wait and apply for winter semester September 2019 application
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 5:26am On Oct 31, 2018
kevwemanuel:

Boss please if one gets a PhD from a German school in a business /economics related course, what job prospects are available?

To the very best of my knowledge, Germany has prospects for business and economics related field aside technology. Economics happens to be a restricted course in some universities funny enough. If they can boast of having one of the strongest economy in Europe and the third highest exporting countries in the world then you should know that they don't joke with such disciplines, therefore there should be good prospects for such fields of study.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chucksbadt(m): 6:04am On Oct 31, 2018
Mornin folks
Apart from university of bremen, what other schools can one apply to without uni-assist?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 6:25am On Oct 31, 2018
joshuabless:
Good evening all. Please who knows when the winter application for 2019 will be opened?
Check individually , they differ
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 6:28am On Oct 31, 2018
@sahm4u2nv

2019 winter or 2018 winter?

They have opening for summer 2019 which must schools have started. So start your search.

Daad.de and Google be your friends
Good luck.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Palla: 6:47am On Oct 31, 2018
Good morning my people from NL, I'm reporting live from hamm, NRW, Deutschland. May God bless our hustle

9 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by holychic: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2018
sahm4u2nv:

I think I would need, how do u sell, good morning!
@400 are you in Germany or naija
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sahm4u2nv(m): 7:50am On Oct 31, 2018
holychic:

@400 are you in Germany or naija
I'm in Nigeria, how about you?

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sahm4u2nv(m): 7:52am On Oct 31, 2018
joshuabless:

PhD or another Msc? Just wait and apply for winter semester September 2019 application
MSc, my certificate can't be ready until mid next year so I'm going for another MSc, Winter by September 2019 is kind of far embarassed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sahm4u2nv(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2018
heybaby12:
@sahm4u2nv

2019 winter or 2018 winter?

They have opening for summer 2019 which must schools have started. So start your search.

Daad.de and Google be your friends
Good luck.
Alright I will do that Sir, but how about winter 2019, September 2019 looks farther?

God bless you

Danke!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by misspetit(f): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2018
Good morning house
After so much research i have arrived at 3 school
1- Aviation management in worms ( but they have very limited space for NON-EU student and dey require 12weeks internship in an aviation industry )

2- bachelor international management in HTW Berlin but the require you to have a German language certificate

3- international business management in HWR berlin ( this is d only school giving me a little hope)

My question now is dat is it good to apply to just 1 school. And does any 1 knows if HWR BERLIN accept English profiency letter.

Thpank you all

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 8:21am On Oct 31, 2018
misspetit:
Good morning house
1- Aviation management in worms ( but they have very limited space for NON-EU student and dey require 12weeks internship in an aviation industry )

2- bachelor international management in HTW Berlin but the require you to have a German language certificate

3- international business management in HWR berlin ( this is d only school giving me a little hope)

My question now is dat is it good to apply to just 1 school. And does any 1 knows if HWR BERLIN accept English profiency letter.

Thpank you all
Lol for a minute I thought this was my ex. All this courses are exactly what she's applying for.
Anyway, I think Berlin takes only ielts and TOEFL. U also need to write TESTAS, it's like an economics and management exam. It's not compulsory but it boosts ur chances especially as non eu.

As for school, please apply to at least 3 schools, except u don't mind staying til winter if that only one school doesn't favour u.
What did you study?
Are u going for bsc alone or msc too?

As fot

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by amos4real(m): 8:24am On Oct 31, 2018
Good day, I pray that all our desires will be granted in Jesus name.

I'm new to this thread, plz i have some quest ions.

1. What are the process to get a germany student visa for Bsc or MSC?

2. What are d most common requirements apart from schools requirements for someone to apply for BSC or MSC., i mean like toefl , GRE waec also.

3. Can someone with HND go for Msc?

4. If question 3 is NO, can I go for BSC with d HND? and is there age barriers? or limitation for BSC.

5. If questions 3 is YES, what are the process and schools.

5. Wch semester will be okay for someone to process for 2019 admission.

6. Does it require travel experience?

7. Plz what does the deposit pple are talking about mean and how much and also AM? , the process of the account opening.

8. Plz i need school with free tuition schools .?

To cap it all, I have HND in computer Engineering wit 3.25/4.00.
I graduated since 2012.

I wish to go for the following courses ( mechatronics, computer sc, biomedical, information Technology)

Plz ur advice , direction and guide will be aappreciated.

God bless you all.

As I wait your responses. God bless you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by asamwababy: 8:26am On Oct 31, 2018
Are transcripts still required at the German embassy because i noticed its not on the list of documents to be presented on their website.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by austinereds(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2018
misspetit:
Good morning house

Thpank you all

apply to all schools to better your chances. you can check the HWR university if they do. or better still mail the coordinator of the program.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2018
Pecky2222:

Did u have to pay d uniassist fees?? And wasn't d analysis listed as a cumpolsory document
Hi, are you still applying for the horticultural science? How's it going? I've done my curriculum analysis eventually. Paid for uniasist since last month. Got my vpd sef and submitted

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Baggiopreshy: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2018
Please gurus help me on this. I graduated with 2.2 but my 100 level result is somehow bad. I had 5f out of 16 courses 6B 3C 2D but my waec is excellent. I just wanted to ask hope getting admission would not not be a problem? Ani body with Idea should tell me something am about to start my registration and am going for bsc course on accounting
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by misspetit(f): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2018
Kenechill:

Lol for a minute I thought this was my babe. All this courses are exactly what she's applying for.
Anyway, I think Berlin takes only ielts and TOEFL. U also need to write TESTAS, it's like an economics and management exam. It's not compulsory but it boosts ur chances especially as non eu.

As for school, please apply to at least 3 schools, except u don't mind staying til winter if that only one school doesn't favour u.
What did you study?
Are u going for bsc alone or msc too?

As fot

Okay
Thank you
Am going for bsc
Which of the berlin do i need to write TESTAS.. BERLIN HTW OR BERLIN HWR and willbur bae apply for aviation management in worms
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2018
misspetit:

Okay
Thank you
Am going for bsc
Which of the berlin do i need to write TESTAS.. BERLIN HTW OR BERLIN HWR and willbur bae apply for aviation management in worms
She's applying to every single course u just listed. Every single one. Lol that's why I tot it was her.
Well, international business rejected Her last winter. So she's trying summer Now.
I think it's htw that needs testas. It's on the site.
So please apply to more schools.
Have you written ielts? Berlin needs uniassist too. I think it's worms that dont need. And worms deadline is coming to an end soon I think?
Regardless of the experience, why not apply, secondly, u can always improvise an experience with a travel agency or tour company
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kevwemanuel: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2018
Eldeee:

To the very best of my knowledge, Germany has prospects for business and economics related field aside technology. Economics happens to be a restricted course in some universities funny enough. If they can boast of having one of the strongest economy in Europe and the third highest exporting countries in the world then you should know that they don't joke with such disciplines, therefore there should be good prospects for such fields of study.
Thanks boss.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sirkezman: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2018
sent you an email boss. kindly check and reply
Thanks

Kenechill:

She's applying to every single course u just listed. Every single one. Lol that's why I tot it was her.
Well, international business rejected Her last winter. So she's trying summer Now.
I think it's htw that needs testas. It's on the site.
So please apply to more schools.
Have you written ielts? Berlin needs uniassist too. I think it's worms that dont need. And worms deadline is coming to an end soon I think?
Regardless of the experience, why not apply, secondly, u can always improvise an experience with a travel agency or tour company
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ishaq96: 11:59am On Oct 31, 2018
Please is it every application that’s requires testas?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
Ishaq96:
Please is it every application that’s requires testas?
Most economics and finance/business related masters, yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.