Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,709 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (584183 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2018
OK bro..

Develpeast:

I saw an ad on twitter stating that some schools still have openings for summer till jan 15. that is what I was looking at.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2018
You're welcome bro

[quote author=KunmiRoxitaLTD post=72982214][/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by beatmonster(m): 7:15am On Nov 15, 2018
Dutchkid:

Some schools have opened for winter ooooo. I personally have applied to several winter program.. eg. Tu darmstadt
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bamstar007: 7:19am On Nov 15, 2018
luckyzeeto:

They accept only notarized copies with stamped and red sealed in it

Don't they accept German embassy certified documents
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KunmiRoxitaLTD: 7:20am On Nov 15, 2018
[quote author=beatmonster post=72982931][/quote]

Please guide me on those one you applied for
For Engineering courses
Please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KunmiRoxitaLTD: 7:25am On Nov 15, 2018
harkheju:
You're welcome bro

@harkeju. Please can I see a good university that there admission will start around April - June
Have been seeing people comments about summer and winter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2018
Bsc or masters

KunmiRoxitaLTD:

@harkeju. Please can I see a good university that there admission will start around April - June
Have been seeing people comments about summer and winter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KunmiRoxitaLTD: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2018
harkheju:
Bsc or masters

Bsc In Engineering

My qualifications
HND in Mechanical Engineering Upper credit
SSCE all Credit
Work as operator in Guinness
Age 30 years old
I have my transcripts and certificates
I have my international passport
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2018
1. FHWS
2.deggendorf
3.Rheine Waal
4. Ingolstadt
Check daad.de you will see enough schools sir...

KunmiRoxitaLTD:

Bsc In Engineering

My qualifications
HND in Mechanical Engineering Upper credit
SSCE all Credit
Work as operator in Guinness
Age 30 years old
I have my transcripts and certificates
I have my international passport

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2018
Your GP is 1.675 rounded at 1.6
Yours is 2.125 rounded at 2.1
You can check it yourself through the tool provided in this link
https://io.uni-paderborn.de/en/incoming/full-time-students/calculator-for-grade-transfer/
Note that in Germany, the smaller the grade the better.
1,0-1,5 sehr gut (very good: an outstanding
achievement)
1,6-2,5 gut (good: an achievement which lies
substantially above average requirements)
2,6-3,5 befriedigend (satisfactory: an
achievement which corresponds to average
requirements)
3,6-4,0 ausreichend (sufficient: an
achievement which barely meets the
requirements)
4,1-5,0 nicht ausreichend / nicht bestanden
(not sufficient / failed: an achievement which
does not meet the requirements)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2018
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mikkypel(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2018
Lhimeet:

Where have you been Bro? smiley

Baba, I am just somewhere o making ends meet

Coming to nairaland to observe

How is life generally and how is the bet business?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by beatmonster(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2018
chy73:
Your GP is 1.675 rounded at 1.6
Yours is 2.125 rounded at 2.1
You can check it yourself through the tool provided in this link
https://io.uni-paderborn.de/en/incoming/full-time-students/calculator-for-grade-transfer/
Note that in Germany, the smaller the grade the better.
1,0-1,5 sehr gut (very good: an outstanding
achievement)
1,6-2,5 gut (good: an achievement which lies
substantially above average requirements)
2,6-3,5 befriedigend (satisfactory: an
achievement which corresponds to average
requirements)
3,6-4,0 ausreichend (sufficient: an
achievement which barely meets the
requirements)
4,1-5,0 nicht ausreichend / nicht bestanden
(not sufficient / failed: an achievement which
does not meet the requirements)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dreyman26: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2018
dolpaz:

You guys should stop bombing the embassy with emails.

They see it as a desperate act and would end up blocking/marking your email as spam.

That´s why most of you send emails and they dont reply. Just send an email once a week and stop sending multiple emails.

You could have been marked as spam and they´ll get back to you when they feel like. Most times, the embassy can be so unprofessional but we need to just give them time. I can imagine the waiting period though.

God will intervene

Hey boss,
Can you pm.
Tried to pm you but isn't going through..
I need you to help me clarify an issue.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lhimeet(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2018
mikkypel:

Baba, I am just somewhere o making ends meet

Coming to nairaland to observe

How is life generally and how is the bet business?
Nice.. It is well

I'm just there.. Not into it that much again..

Not the best.. Eh go better
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by yungdizzy: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2018
fabiosmart:

Bro how far?

have you been able to get the Proficiency letter?
I'm going for mine soonest

kindly reply

yes bro.. anybody can collect it for you sef... Just photocopy of your certificate and a request letter with your signature on it.
You can get it that same day if you lucky
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by techgeek290: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2018
Hi and good morning everyone. Please my interview is coming up on this December. I want to know if there anyone here who have had interview in December and how long it took him or her to get AM, considering Christmas and new year holidays. I am just so curious to know . sad undecided
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dadaski: 11:43am On Nov 15, 2018
Hi Guys,
Good morning, please, I have been trying to book an appointment for a long term VISA (for re-union), however, I have not been able to do so for over 3 months now, it keeps saying no vacant appointment. Please does anyone know the right time to book an appointment for a long term VISA. Please kindly help out. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tony5(m): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2018
Please,is Berlin A Very Expensive For Students? Gurus In The House

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fabiosmart: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2018
yungdizzy:

yes bro.. anybody can collect it for you sef... Just photocopy of your certificate and a request letter with your signature on it.
You can get it that same day if you lucky

wow... sounds cool

no need of HOD signature?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by naijacentric(m): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2018
Pls has anyone withdrawn his or her application recently the embassy is asking me of a signed letter to their mail i dont understand
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sarahgold53(f): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2018
Good afternoon fam
Pls who else has applied to deggendorf master's in applied computer science?
The site isn't straightforward again, seems the course is now online application only.
Pls someone who has applied succesfully should clarify me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Reichtum(m): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
naijacentric:
Pls has anyone withdrawn his or her application recently the embassy is asking me of a signed letter to their mail i dont understand

If you want to withdraw your application, have a handwritten letter addressed to them stating your intention and reason(s). You also have to sign the letter.
Forward the signed letter to their mail.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
Noticed this too while going thru there site ..tho m applying during winter.. My course was formally thru uniassist last i checked now it online via there portal...I think they made adjustments on their application pattern...

Sarahgold53:
Good afternoon fam
The site isn't straightforward again, seems the course is now online application only.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2018
the site is not even working properly now.
Fabcol:
Noticed this too while going thru there site ..tho m applying during winter.. My course was formally thru uniassist last i checked now it online via there portal...I think they made adjustments on their application pattern...

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by CuteCeo: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
chimax1:
Just got rejection from TU Berlin for msc polymer science..reason being that too many applicants for summer. My Gp converted to German scale is 1.9. I just de para now. Which other schools can I apply to without uni assist pls.
How far bro. When did your application get to Uni assist?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Koval12(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
chimax1:
Just got rejection from TU Berlin for msc polymer science..reason being that too many applicants for summer. My Gp converted to German scale is 1.9. I just de para now. Which other schools can I apply to without uni assist pls.
what's your GP in Nigeria grading system/5
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2018
The site is straight forward and better Dan the previous 1.
Where u ving issue?

Sarahgold53:
Good afternoon fam

Fabcol:

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)