Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (583689 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by naijacentric(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ezyp:

Oga sorry no vex
why u dey beg am the guy na xpatrio bitch fintiba all the way!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dobeespen: 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
agofineboy:
Hello Guys,

Am in need of an accomodation in Munich, please any available one should PM me.

Danke

If you still need a place let me know
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
You are rude, you seeking information you should b humble..you know you could politely tell him to give u a quick answer..baba person wey need information no dey form hard man oh..the question dey to basic for someone that wants to study in Germany not to know...u should read previous parts

1. You don't need to certify your documents.. You go with the originals and two photocopies of each
2.after your interview, if successful u would get a mail to provide the health insurance

mbambah1:

Oga, if u no wan answer, give way,, I needed a reply and not you referring me to start reviewing the previous comments.. Haba

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Elvioghe1992: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

Please does any one know a german university where computer science for bachelor degree is taught in English language? I will love to apply for the summer term. I appreciate your replies.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by 4evaurs: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hello everyone,

Please is anyone here studying at University of Paderborn?
If yes or if you know anyone who is studying there, kindly indicate, your help is urgently needed.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Tnablack(f): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Tnablack(f): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ok.

I appreciate.

beatmonster:

lol, it is good morning already.

Since most universities are free for Masters, some institutions like daad give scholarship for upkeep. you Google and search for these institutions.

Also, some special programs have this type of scholarship but they are few
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mbambah1: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
Fabcol:
You are rude, you seeking information you should b humble..you know you could politely tell him to give u a quick answer..baba person wey need information no dey form hard man oh..the question dey to basic for someone that wants to study in Germany not to know...u should read previous parts

1. You don't need to certify your documents.. You go with the originals and two photocopies of each
2.after your interview, if successful u would get a mail to provide the health insurance

Thank you bros.. rude ke! I go lick em shoe say I wan get info
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Enephkay: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mathematics sorry for very late reply

kevwemanuel:

what did you study in your BSc?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hello all. Is anyone waiting for admission from fh aachen?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by clapper04: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Good evening house, please did anyone certify his/her document in Oyo state? I was at the state high court today and they demanded 2k to certify a document. I just want to ask if anyone got his/her doc certified at a lesser price so i don't get swindled.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
erny11:

Yes, it's for just one year. Which has to be renewed the second year
Depends on location. Where i am you are given two years straight.
But when you going after two years for Renewal you need show 3k and a job contract or the 8k

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by joshuabless: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
mbambah1:

Thank you bros.. rude ke! I go lick em shoe say I wan get info
Your problem is pride. Take heed less you fall. My little advice for you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hadampson(m): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Coitus:
Please, the 8,900 euros we are suppose to deposit in the BA for an MSc program, is it for just one year(two semesters) out of the two years (four semesters)? Does it mean after one year one will pay another one ? shocked.

€8,640
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by agofineboy: 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
dobeespen:

If you still need a place let me know

Sent bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by hillshark: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
Uche9:

The appointment booking system is ur best bet, I think. When I emailed them, they referred me there but I had to stay awake refreshing the appointment booking page continuously until past midnight for two days before succeeding. Some other ppl have the same testimony. Good luck!

Okay thanks, but please Whats the link, cos i have been on it for hours, it keeps saying appointment dates are not available
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by agofineboy: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hello people, still in need of the accommodation urgently at Munchen...

Please mail me at afride2020@gmail.com or just give me a PM...

DANKE
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by hillshark: 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
Please house i urgently need to book for appointment for summer 2019. Can someone who recently did help out as it seems the email route is not functional for the summer term.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by agugu(m): 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
pls need names of school that offer M.Sc in ICT related courses in English Language ,cus I'm finding it difficult in searching from www.daad.de ...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Olanrewaju92(m): 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
Summer guys.... All the best in ur prospect and compliments of the season in advance. Live from the city of the DOM. Köln

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lburna: 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
domkach:
Is there any school that the application is ongoing now for Msc Data Science/analytics?

University of Magdeburg
And University of Hildesheim

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lburna: 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
hillshark:
Please house i urgently need to book for appointment for summer 2019. Can someone who recently did help out as it seems the email route is not functional for the summer term.

Exactly midnight. That's when the date and time is released.
So you have to be fast about it.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 11:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
Brother..I thought you are in Germany already....

hillshark:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chu13chu: 12:27am On Dec 04, 2018
Bro I just got this midnight. 12 am for jan. 29th. its far but still ecstatic
hillshark:

Okay thanks, but please Whats the link, cos i have been on it for hours, it keeps saying appointment dates are not available
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sam8850: 1:14am On Dec 04, 2018
Overall my interview experience was great. My interviewer seems to be new at the job (based on my observation and how she kept asking her colleague questions about the blue card visa), above all she was still very smart and mature throughout the process.

Tips: Study your application form quite well because 80% of the questions asked was more like a walkthrough of the application form, also your CV and very few personal questions. Every word you say is recorded (typed by the interviewer) in your words, hence relax when responding as you'd be more comfortable answering the questions.

Here are a few questions I could remember answering (in no particular order):

1. Why Germany?
2. Have you ever applied for a visa to Germany before?
3. What city in Germany is this job located?
4. How did you get this job?
5. What is the company name?
6. What is your remuneration?
7. How many hours a week are you going to be working?
8. What do you currently do?
9. What is your new job title?
10. Are your current job and your new job in the same line of work?
11. How long do you intend to stay in Germany?
12. What next do you want to do? (I got a little confused when she asked this question, but this was my last question)
13. Do you intend to return to Nigeria?
14. Are you married/Single?
15. Do you speak any German?
16. What words can you speak in German?
17. Do you have any relatives or family member in Germany?

These are mostly the questions I was asked that I can remember.

As for me, my job contract was to commence Sept 1 but I couldn't get an appointment date till November, hence I was asked to get a resumption extension letter which I provided immediately and my visa was pre-approved in Berlin by October which I also provided a file number for confirmation. So try to get any document that may seem relevant for clarifications available as it will help make the process easier and faster.

Good luck!

gistme24:

Hello Sam,

Thanks for the feedback. I am also looking the Blue Card option. Can you please also share your interview experience? Key questions, what to expect and general views?

Kind Regards.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by nwamehn: 2:51am On Dec 04, 2018
joshuabless:

Your problem is pride. Take heed less you fall. My little advice for you

Lol. Pride? Someone asked questions, instead of u to either answer the questions or leave them for people that would want to assist, u began telling him that the questions have been answered in previous pages, and at the end of the day u still didn't offer him any help to the questions he asked.

So, were u sincerely expecting him to go over the entire about 340 pages of this thread just to find answers that someone could give him on this current page? Or perhaps u think that it's everybody that has been following this thread from page 1, abi?

And now, u have suddenly accused him of being proud and even started preaching to him about how he would fall if he doesn't take heed.

My man, do u even know this guy in question? Or do u have a personal issue with him that people don't know about?

What's the point trying to bully him this way?
Mehn, I don't want to believe that u ar a bully, sir.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blanco56(m): 7:55am On Dec 04, 2018
Let it go Man, the more you keep trying to justify your actions, the more you are displaying your pride and arrogance, what is actually wrong with him advising you to take out some time to go through the thread to find answers, you are so busy to do that but you had all the time to type all these long jargons, abeg quit clogging the thread, we are all here to learn. Danke
nwamehn:

Lol. Pride? Someone asked questions, instead of u to either answer the questions or leave them for people that would want to assist, u began telling him that the questions have been answered in previous pages, and at the end of the day u still didn't offer him any help to the questions he asked.

So, were u sincerely expecting him to go over the entire about 340 pages of this thread just to find answers that someone could give him on this current page? Or perhaps u think that it's everybody that has been following this thread from page 1, abi?

And now, u have suddenly accused him of being proud and even started preaching to him about how he would fall if he doesn't take heed.

My man, do u even know this guy in question? Or do u have a personal issue with him that people don't know about?

What's the point trying to bully him this way?
Mehn, I don't want to believe that u ar a bully, sir.

9 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ELULU: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2018
Good Morning Great Ppl, please I am a newbie here, I just started this process and at the stage of document submission to Uni-assist, I discovered that there is discrepancies in the date of birth on my international passport and the date of birth on my transcript, I am scared that this could pose a serious problem because its up to 4yrs difference, I deliberately used a younger age to apply for the int passport at the time owing to a job appointment which I later got. Guys please I need advice here, how much challenge will this pose? will an affidavit suffice? has anyone had a similar challenge

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.