Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (585640 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by erny11: 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=OMOZ1 post=74160790][/quote]

How did you apply for MSC Econs in univ of Bochum pls? I need help as am yet to aply for summer 2019
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by erny11: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
luckyzeeto:

They dont request for it,hope u mean Ruhr universitat,Bochum?

Yes I do, on trying to fill the form online there's a column I am asked to fill whc german lang certificate I have. Maybe I am not using the right link or sth
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by erny11: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
ansellotty:

I got admission offer for the MS in Economics at Ruhr University Bochum for the 2018/2019 winter semester. No German Language proficiency certificate was required in the admission process.

I have no idea if the requirements have changed now. You could check their website.

Nb : I'm not at RUB. I didn't take up the offer.

Alright, what course did you study in BSc pls?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by erny11: 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Pls is there anyone who studied Bsc Agricultural Economics and currently doing Msc in Germany here? Its urgent!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OMOZ1(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
erny11:

How did you apply for MSC Econs in univ of Bochum pls? I need help as am yet to aply for summer 2019

Online, check their website, you can also mail them, I did they sent me guidelines to fill their form online.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
I apply they and same course too. Please when did they send you admission letter. Which date pls.
Secondly, Did they send you that in your email address or from their campus portal.

usmano1:
Any Student of University of Passau (Computer Science) on this Platform.
Got admitted for Msc Computer Science. I need to get some information as related to the program, accommodation and getting student jobs.

Thank You.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
erny11:

Alright, what course did you study in BSc pls?

Economics and Statistics.

RUB MS in Economics programme has restricted admission (restricted by GPA). Thus, it's highly competitive. Before applying, ensure you have an extremely high GPA. It could be slightly below 4.4 undergraduate CGPA so as to be on a safer side.

Nb: a high GPA however depends on the average GPA of the applicants in the semester concerned.

Regards.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ogoonna: 12:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Please anyone wanna cancal visa appointment in January?? Please tell me so i can get ur space...it’s really urgent!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by modupejay: 12:50am On Dec 26, 2018
chinny56:

Please which of tge schools did you apply for in Berlin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Donmegalin(m): 3:38am On Dec 26, 2018
good morning guys have bee. following this group for some time now... I have a question....
From what I've read so far you can't be admitted with your olevel cert in Germany. so. my question is. What are the other options for who wants to study there without attending a Nigerian university first.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Magma012: 5:32am On Dec 26, 2018
Magma012:
Talking about cv in tabular form.
Some please assist me on that.
assistance please Gurus.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AKUPSME: 6:33am On Dec 26, 2018
Magma012:

assistance please Gurus.
There are loads of samples on google, just type 'German Tabular CV format/template' and you would see a lot of them.
Some schools also have specific formats which they encourage students to apply with.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by austinereds(m): 7:01am On Dec 26, 2018
Magma012:
search for DAAD CV format you would see it or Academic CV.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by talk2adeniyi051: 7:01am On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=Chizzy4God post=74167818]I apply they and same course too. Please when did they send you admission letter. Which date pls.
Secondly, Did they send you that in your email address or from their campus portal.

I also applied there and have not heard from them. M.Sc computational mathematics
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by austinereds(m): 7:03am On Dec 26, 2018
Ndkings1:
I'LL LIKE TO BRING IT TO THE NOTICE OF THE ADMINS OF THIS FORUM AND MY FELLOW PROSPECTIVE GERMAN STUDENTS ON HERE THAT SCAMMERS HAVE INFILTRATED THIS THREAD. NIGERIANS CAN BE VERY WICKED. I MEAN WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO SCAM SOMEONE WHO YOU KNOW IS A STRUGGLER OF SOME PALTRY AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT CAN'T CHANGE YOUR CONDITION. MANY OF US HERE BORROW THIS MONEY WE USE IN RUNNING THIS STUFF, SOME THAT AIN'T BORROWING USE THEIR LAST CARD. YET, SOME UNGODLY AND WICKED FOLKS WILL STILL WANT TO DEFRAUD YOU OFFERING TO HELP YOU.
I ALMOST GOT SCAMMED BY SOMEONE ON HERE... ME THAT HAS BEEN A MEMBER OF NAIRALAND.COM FOR ALMOST 9 YEARS NOW.

I WILL ADVISE YOU ALL THE BE MINDFUL OF WHO YOU ASK TO HELP YOU WITH SOME PAYMENT.

BECAUSE OF THIS I HAVE SUSPENDED THE PAYMENT FOR MY UNIASSIST FOR NOW UNTIL I CAN FIND SOMEONE WITH CONSCIENCE AND GOD-FEARING

sorry no vex. just calm down. all is part of the Deutschland Träume. do background check next time.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 7:22am On Dec 26, 2018
Dutchkid:

They cited that there is much racism in the east..
Wow. But isn't east where Bavaria is? Most of the major cities? Munich, Berlin, Wurzburg,? I don't know o. Jst asking from the map and all?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OMOZ1(m): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2018
ansellotty:

Economics and Statistics.

RUB MS in Economics programme has restricted admission (restricted by GPA). Thus, it's highly competitive. Before applying, ensure you have an extremely high GPA. It could be slightly below 4.4 undergraduate CGPA so as to be on a safer side.

Nb: a high GPA however depends on the average GPA of the applicants in the semester concerned.

Regards.

Yes, but it depend on the undergraduate course how it related to economics of certain courses required. I guest. Above all favour of God
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OMOZ1(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2018
OMOZ1:

Yes, but it depend on the undergraduate course how it related to economics or certain courses required. I guest. Above all favour of God
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eaze66: 8:35am On Dec 26, 2018
Award winning thread. Great work guys. Merry Christmas!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by npmi(f): 9:39am On Dec 26, 2018
How do I submit my douments to uni assist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mystique20(f): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2018
I could send you a copy of mine, but if you check online, you'd see samples.

Magma012:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mystique20(f): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2018
Hi guys!

Who knows any school with good veterinary medicine related courses (Msc) asides Kiel?
I'd really appreciate the help.
Happy holidays!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by uptimum123(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2018
Candid advice needed pls

I just finished high school dis year and I intend studying in germany,I have read here dat with o level result you can't be admitted into their university except going through studienkolleg for a year....my question now is would u rather I stay here and get admitted to a National Open University with my Waec result and after 100 level I then use the trascript to get admitted (seems like forever for me as I wish to be in Germany sooner)

Or I go for the studienkolleg which is going to require a b2 in german language and also an entrance exam (the thought of having to take the course in German language for 2 semester alone is scary as I believe It will take 2years to be well sound with the language)

Pls a brother needs ur utmost reply.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Magma012: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
Mystique20:
I could send you a copy of mine, but if you check online, you'd see samples.

Just sent you a pm.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
justwise:

Who is the person?

I don't know his moniker. He just whatsapp me that he got my contact from this forum...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by basitd: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hello everyone,
Is there an address that would be added to the prepaid courier envelope required for a visa application
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by npmi(f): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
npmi:
How do I submit my douments to uni assist
Please I need a reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
Mystique20:
I wrote my TOEFL in 2016, classés, Material and registration cost me 70k, it should expire after 2 years, but some school accept it even after the expiry date, the school I applied to this year accepted mine.

Thanks miss, ,,pls has it been any helpfull in getting a job outside d shore of nigeria for u

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by justwise(m): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ndkings1:

I don't know his moniker. He just whatsapp me that he got my contact from this forum...

Google the number
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
Through a Carrier.. DHL, FedEx UPS etc

npmi:

Please I need a reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dynamix234: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hello Guys
I need help, I got an admission for MSc Mathematics at the uni Goettingen for summer 2019
Have tried to book appointment online even sent a mail to studentmail but no luck

Can any one help me out how they did theirs !

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sarahgold53(f): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
dynamix234:
Hello Guys
I need help, I got an admission for MSc Mathematics at the uni Goettingen for summer 2019
Have tried to book appointment online even sent a mail to studentmail but no luck

Can any one help me out how they did theirs !

Thanks

Please wen did u get admission notification?

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.