Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (585401 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 7:32am On Jan 06, 2019
danielsunky:
Please house is it a must you go for the the visa interview with your primary School leaving certificate? Does it limit your visa approval chances if you do not go with it?

Paulinus might have an issue with you if you don't hold it.

Some folks went with it last winter, some didn't, and they still got their visa.
But then, it's better not to risk it. If you can still obtain it, please do.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2019
jacob05:

I actually called the embassy's call centre and the rep said it's acceptable, just want to hear people's thoughts

Hmmm.
Well, since you claim you've called the embassy and you were told it's accepted, you can proceed.
Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by SooCute(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2019
The thing is, our people like to be lied to. I said all I said because of some pms I have been getting many times asking me some yeye questions. I wish you best of lucks but information is priceless. One of my guys got one crazy school in a better place and i was like what? had i known....i no wan make you yell like me. All things are possible, that i know; but its easier and flexible someplace. If you think say i be Olodo, you are right. If you think otherwise, you are equally right too. But if you are my brother, i will tell you same. Some people are where they pay rent for 180 euro per month here. Some of us pay 350 to 450 per month. If you add insurance, you know what you are obliged to pay in a month. If you add feeding and leisure cost, do the Maths. Shebi BA na almost same amount of money? No be the same DE we still dey? No be same Cert we go get las las? no be same Payper we go still get las las? no be d same sitizensheep we go get las las? why go where e go hard you?

I believe in the winner in you.

K'emesia.

klexycole:

This man sef. grin All these your yarn dey fear son of man o. embarassed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kuchiowong(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2019
danielsunky:
This mail you are talking about is probably from uni assist? I got same from uni assist also for HTW Berlin. However, I am not sure if I can use this to book an appointment.
I got mail from the school not uniassit bros
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by npmi(f): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2019
What is the meaning of Notary Authority in your country
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by klexycole(m): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2019
SooCute:
The thing is, our people like to be lied to. I said all I said because of some pms I have been getting many times asking me some yeye questions. I wish you best of lucks but information is priceless. One of my guys got one crazy school in a better place and i was like what? had i known....i no wan make you yell like me. All things are possible, that i know; but its easier and flexible someplace. If you think say i be Olodo, you are right. If you think otherwise, you are equally right too. But if you are my brother, i will tell you same. Some people are where they pay rent for 180 euro per month here. Some of us pay 350 to 450 per month. If you add insurance, you know what you are obliged to pay in a month. If you add feeding and leisure cost, do the Maths. Shebi BA na almost same amount of money? No be the same DE we still dey? No be same Cert we go get las las? no be same Payper we go still get las las? no be d same sitizensheep we go get las las? why go where e go hard you?

K'emesia.

Thanks for the information brother. cool
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 10:05am On Jan 06, 2019
nigerian programmers want to teach people what they have not succeed in

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2019
NNA Pls how is freiberg and student job for Mech boy like me..
SooCute:

K'emesia.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by acedboss(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2019
Thanks for the info. could you kindly drop the address of the long term SL office in Berlin so that he can pass it on to his Sponsor?

Gcapable:
Your sponsor must have gone to the wrong office. In Berlin,
the office for short term SL is different from the office for Long term SL and in fact they are in different location.

In most cases, a lot of wanna be sponsors are not qualified to sponsor based on different criterias
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Timmytee18: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2019
Hello guys my name is timothy
I and my elder sister actually wanted to apply to study in Germany and we just thought we were just going to do the visa and buy the tickets, den we will take d little amount of money we can and work and study when we get there. But now I chatted with a guy and he told me that I must have up to 3.7million in one blocked account, and I don't have up to that . Please help me because we are already planning on how to apply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aque(m): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2019
Timmytee18:
Hello guys my name is timothy by name
I and my elder sister actually wanted to apply to study in Germany and we just thought we were just going to do the visa and buy the tickets, den we will take d little amount of money we can and work and study when we get there. But now I chatted with a guy and he told me that I must have up to 3.7million in one blocked account, and I don't have up to that . Please help me because we are already planning on how to apply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aque(m): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2019
Timmytee18:
Hello guys my name is timothy by name

Exactly my plan too embarassed

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Timmytee18: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Please is that true?
must I have up to 3.7 million in a blocked accountñ
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
Timmytee18:
Hello guys my name is timothy

To be eligible for a German student visa, you need any of these
1. A €8,640 balance in a blocked account.
2. A sponsorship letter issued by a resident/citizen of Germany
3. An European based scholarship.

These measures are to ensure you have the minimum standard of living for a year.

You can't just buy the visa and ticket like you're buying gala and lacasera.

Shalom!

PS: for you and your elder sister, you'll need x2 of whatever your preferred option is.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 12:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
As copied from the first page on this thread

Most of the schools in Germany are tuition free even for international students, you only get to pay a certain amount as semester fees say between 100-400 euros and most times the semester fee comes with a semester ticket to aid in transportation in your city or town.
However, before you're granted a student visa, you have to prove that you can take care of your living expenses with one of the following means ;
1. Block account: The estimated living expenses for a student in a month is 720euros, when you multiply that by 12 months, you get 8640euros. This is the amount you're required to block in an already opened account with either Deutsch bank, Fintiba or Xpatrio. It is called a block account because you will not be able to withdraw everything at once, only 720euros will be released to you every month.
2. Sponsorship letter: If you have a relative living and working legally in Germany, they can get you this letter. They'll have to visit the alien office in their city and will be required to provide some documents and pay a certain fee. The letter will be sent to you when they receive it so that you can go with it for your visa interview.
3. Scholarship: This is usually the best if you have the scholarship, your visa will be granted in under 2 weeks after interview. So try and look for scholarships you can apply to.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Timmytee18:
Please is that true?
must I have up to 3.7 million in a blocked accountñ

I'll suggest you go through this thread.
Find time, read from page 1,

You'll be armed with so much information that you'll even be better than a visa agent.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
npmi:
What is the meaning of Notary Authority in your country

Public notary. To the limit of my knowledge, They're kinda like lawyers who can help you notarize your documents officially.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by jacob05(m): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Chriswazo:
nigerian programmers want to teach people what they have not succeed in
who offend you? undecided
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Timmytee18: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Must the relative that wants to give me the letter bear the same surname with me?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenthumphz(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
SooCute:

K'emesia.

My brother, well said. Just understand that the truth about DE will always scare one.

Like he said, arm yourself with the language.
Secondly, not like i have anything against going to big cities o, but if you have a chance or option of a smaller city, take the smaller city biko. Especially if it gives you what you want academically.

Imagine paying rent of 350+Insurance of 100+feeding of 150. What is left of your Fintiba payout is just 100 Euros or less when you can save up to 300 in a smaller city.

Happy Sunday guys

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by badmus306(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Timmytee18:
Must the relative that wants to give me the letter bear the same surname with me?
Not necessarily.
Try to read through the thread from page 1.
Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DameBeloved(f): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
victree007:

Follow the format on that screenshot and use an appropriate subject for the email. Something like "REQUEST FOR VISA APPOINTMENT DATE" is okay.

Your email must be very very formal and neat.
Send it early in the morning say 7AM.
Goodluck

Thanks so much victree. Please I have a problem with the account confirmation. I’m not sure that’s the document to attach to the mail. Please give me a clue of what the confirmation should entail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by princetigris(m): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
DameBeloved:

Thanks so much victree. Please I have a problem with the account confirmation. I’m not sure that’s the document to attach to the mail. Please give me a clue of what the confirmation should entail
A 2 page document from Fintiba/Sutor Bank titled Make The Transfer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by princetigris(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
Kuchiowong:

I got mail from the school not uniassit bros
where you able to get an appointment date with the letter sent to you by OVGU Magdeburg?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by npmi(f): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Deustchemann:

Public notary. To the limit of my knowledge, They're kinda like lawyers who can help you notarize your documents officially.
The school said documents certified by lawyers, individuals, pastors will not be accepted
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by npmi(f): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Who applied to TUM, where did you certify your documents.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fabiosmart: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
SooCute:

K'emesia.

Thanks Bro for taking your time to dish this priceless info to us. you've done well Bro

I personally know is not going to be that rossy but I believe is fair compare to our current situation in naija.

You stated they are some good schools that are not on Daad. kindly assist us with list of the ones you know and if you don't wanna pour it in public, I'll love to PM you if you don't mind.

This go make us know where to shuk leg and where not to

Quick one is that Python is not selling there at all or is over crowded?
I sabi small C family programs make I go polish them.

Vielen Danke

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Dutchkid:

I applied too oooo to all the 4 mech related courses. Just relax since them no exclude you... You get like 80% chance
how far bro, any news from Aachen yet?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
waledora:
In process means valid baa?
Because the only mail I got from them was about the change on my status shikina......

sup, have you heard from Aachen too?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chuddysambo: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
chuddysambo:
Please has anyone funded blocked account from a dollar domicilliary account?
I asked my account officer and he told me it was possible. I sent part of the money from my dollar account on the 31st of december. It hasn't reflected in the account yet. Now i am hearing that i made a mistake. That it must be done in euros.
Any good should help me out with clarification.

Thank you.
who can help me with any info regarding this?
Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
npmi:
Who applied to TUM, where did you certify your documents.
Notary public. U can find them in courts. They are special kind of lawyers

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by victree007(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
waledora:
My uncle got SL from Berlin around October last year

Please can you assist with the particular office in Berlin your uncle got the SL from? So I can pass the information to my sponsor and save him the stress of going to other cities biko.

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.