Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (585468 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
I applied to the school, have they started giving admission?

Godspride12:
Anyone here got admitted to TU - Chemnitz?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godspride12: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
waledora:
I applied to the school, have they started giving admission?

Yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by npmi(f): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
Uche9:
okay, u could be asked to tell ur bachelor's degree thesis, so prepare for that
How is it done, I need a clue
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
vinlyreeks:
Good afternoon E-fam please getting a part time job in DE, is it a must your job will be related to the course you are studying ?

How is the relationship of germans and international students most especially africans?

Securing accomodation in school dorms or apartments in cities which is one is better and cheaper? .

Fabcol:
I can't see the post you are quoting

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kuchiowong(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Uche9:
It came after I explained my plan after studies - working in the solid mineral industry of my home country...
Thanks so much bros
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kuchiowong(m): 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
npmi:
How is it done, I need a clue
you state you first degree project topic,if possible the abstract

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ohk I am still an applicant so my answers would be based on my
personal research and post have read on this platform

Part-time job? If you mean job you do while studying then No its must not be related to what you are studying..tho most jobs students do while studying are blue collar jobs like Waiter, delivery man, cleaners, etc..tho you might be lucky and get a job in your school like lecturer assistant or something (I know for sure this kind of job pays more)

The truth is building a relationship with a foreigner is dependent or a function of a lot of factors (language, culture, etc)...Germans generally are know to be very reserved. If your fear is racism, well from friends I know there they say its not as bad as people say but it exist

Definitely accommodation in school dorms would be cheaper...concerning "better" apartments in city should be.

vinlyreeks:

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Deustchemann:

Programs ranging from Biochemistry, molecular biology, Immunoscience, biomedical sciences, neuroscience, molecular medicine etc.
E plenty.

Omo we are on the same page....

I have applied to all those schools you mentioned...
7 down and still applying... Same biological courses

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
ernestjino:
Pls gurus in the house, my uni Bremen application status is showing "Formal Check " what does this mean, is it a good sign

Which course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by npmi(f): 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ndkings1:

What was your Bsc course
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
I haven't heard from them ooo

Godspride12:

Yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johnmattew: 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
please how do I pay uniassist fee?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ogoonna: 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
Chriswazo:

Rebook for an appointment with ur email u with, you should be able to get a response within 72hours. I still believe there is something not complete with what u sent or not presented well. Hope you captioned the email title well?
They have always replied me after 72hrs like u said, I double checked everything i sent them again and again, i also used the same title i have been using to communicate with them on the other email...they specifically told me to send my documents to that email i sent it to, but i sent another email today with another subject indicating “as requested from the email”. Do i am waiting to see how that turns out.
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ogoonna: 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kenechill:

The first email they sent you, you honestly didn't answer the question.
The second email they sent you looks like one for booking a fresh appointment.
Let for me, I suggest you defer your admission and reapply for a fresh interview.
Appealing might take a while and you may even miss out on school work.

Also, just to add, when the embassy asked you if you want to appeal or book a new interview,your response sounded like you just wan travel.
Giving them the right to decide for you.
Be more firm and choose an option with a set out plan.
My suggestion shaaaaaaa
Yes I understand..but in the first email i sent them about requesting a date, i sent them with my documents and im very sure they might have reviewed it themselves before replying me about another appointment and appeal.” Thank youfor your suggestion really. I would see this one through to the end because my block acct had been funded as well
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ogoonna: 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
pompido:

I am sorry this is coming late as I am just seeing this post. I would have posited that you appeal. The reason for this is because for one, the appeal process would have been really quick (max 2 days) because no process had started on your application due to the incomplete admission documents from the school. The simple solution would have been to write a letter of remonstration (appeal) stating the issues with the admission letter and the solution you found to it. Attach the new admission documents to the letter of remonstration and email it to them. This would have been treated immediately and if all suffices, your application process started. You would have just had to wait the regular waiting period for visa issuance. Asking for a new date with the back log of applicants seeking interview dates is a bigger ask in this case and the bad part is that the embassy will not advice on this matter.

I would now advice that you respond to the initial mail asking you to choose to either appeal or get a new interview date, state that you want to appeal and that the appeal letter is attached with supporting documents and copy all the email addresses you know.

Hope you get a resolution soon.

All the best
Man I thought about this when i got that email and didn’t respond to them immediately because i had to make the right decision, but seeing as it is now i don’t know what is right, I didn’t want to risk losing the appeal that’s why I didn’t go for it and it was a bid odd that the embass Even suggested it themselves because I never onced mentioned I wanted to appeal in the firsts email i only told them i wanted a date for another appointment..but i would try this and see how it goes.
Thank you bro, thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
Fabcol:
Ohk I am still an applicant so my answers would be based on my
personal research and post have read on this platform

Part-time job? If you mean job you do while studying then No its must not be related to what you are studying..tho most jobs students do while studying are blue collar jobs like Waiter, delivery man, cleaners, etc..tho you might be lucky and get a job in your school like lecturer assistant or something (I know for sure this kind of job pays more)

The truth is building a relationship with a foreigner is dependent or a function of a lot of factors (language, culture, etc)...Germans generally are know to be very reserved. If your fear is racism, well from friends I know there they say its not as bad as people say but it exist

Definitely accommodation in school dorms would be cheaper...concerning "better" apartments in city should be.

Thanks bro I knew you would come through lucks on your application

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AKUPSME: 12:08am On Jan 15, 2019
ernestjino:
Pls gurus in the house, my uni Bremen application status is showing "Formal Check " what does this mean, is it a good sign
It means your application is still being processed,
But if you have a good grade, and the program of intended study is in line/connected someway to your previous Study, you should certainly be admitted
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 12:31am On Jan 15, 2019
DwayneGy:
If I fund my blocked account a month after my visa interview, what are the implications?

Try to fund as quickly as you can. I believe it will hasten the process.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 12:36am On Jan 15, 2019
martineverest:
good evening fans ..pls,how do I pay the uniassist 75 euros,cos I can't see the page to do that

Find someone in Germany you can transfer the naira equivalent to while the person pays the fee into their account over there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 12:37am On Jan 15, 2019
johnmattew:
please how do I pay uniassist fee?

Find someone in Germany you can transfer the naira equivalent to while the person pays the fee into their account over there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by martineverest(m): 12:39am On Jan 15, 2019
Opinionator:

hmmmm that one hard o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 12:40am On Jan 15, 2019
Ndkings1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
My guy!
Make God grant us success. Most of the schools offer restricted admission to our courses.. na why we gats apply to plenty places. It's well jare
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 12:41am On Jan 15, 2019
martineverest:
hmmmm that one hard o

There are senior colleagues on the thread in Germany that can do that.
Cc:
HonourableSeyi
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by martineverest(m): 12:42am On Jan 15, 2019
Deustchemann:

Cc:
HonourableSeyi
ok...thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 12:43am On Jan 15, 2019
ItsArr:
If I'm to upload online and not send by post do I still need to make certified photocopies?

University of Bonn requires certified copies for online application while Bremen didn't require certified copies.

Some schools will even ask you to mail ordinary photocopies to them via postal service

Anybody can ask for anything. Just do exactly as you've been asked

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by martineverest(m): 12:43am On Jan 15, 2019
Deustchemann:

Cc:
HonourableSeyi
do u think it will be possible for the transaction to be held tomorrow since the summer deadline ends tomorrow or should I just wait for winter date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 1:24am On Jan 15, 2019
martineverest:
do I think it will be possible for the transaction to be held tomorrow since the summer deadline ends tomorrow or should I just wait for winter date?
Perhaps it's best you wait for winter.... You'll be more organized and you'll also have more time to prepare.
Just my own suggestion tho.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by martineverest(m): 1:39am On Jan 15, 2019
Deustchemann:

Perhaps it's best you wait for winter.... You'll be more organized and you'll also have more time to prepare.
Just my own suggestion tho.
thanks ,I will gladly take Ur advice.....it's better I wait for winter when quality schools will be available for mechanical engineering.

thanks boss

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mavrom8: 7:16am On Jan 15, 2019
Fabcol:
Same way you apply with your 100l transcript(I believe you know how this works)...just that this time your are sending the full transcript.. Yea also applying with with your full transcript gives you a wider course option meaning you can apply to a course totally different from what you studied in your first degree..I dont know if applying with just 100l transcript would give you this option

Alright. I don't know for now how that works (BSc application with transcript) but I will start researching on it... Thanks alot for this...

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.