Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (585684 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lumide18: 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hi guys, Is there anyone applying to either TUM, Cottbus or Rostock for winter 2019?

I just started and i need someone to help me along the way. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
please which proof of english language is required

ielts or TOEFL ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
Any one of the two is OK

Electricboy:
please which proof of english language is required

ielts or TOEFL ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by emeka2103: 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lumide18:
Hi guys, Is there anyone applying to either TUM, Cottbus or Rostock for winter 2019?

Am applying to TUM for winter 2019, have they started their application?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Chriswazo:
Concerning funding via Form A, I know you must have your admission letter etc but can banks allow part payment or you must pay the total required sum once for processing?
It is best you do the transaction all at once because you will be charge for processing and for off shore transfer of money. I was charged about 10k5 for the whole transactions.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lumide18: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
Has anyone certified their documents in the german embassy in lagos before?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lumide18: 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
emeka2103:

Not yet...I was looking at the website and it said something about vpd. Have you done yours?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lburna: 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hi guys,

Please I have a question about this age declaration thing. That part on the checklist that says
"Birth Certificate from National Population Commission or Declaration of Age deposed to by head of Family (Please note that an NPC birth certificate may only be accepted if the applicant is born after December 13th, 1992)".

What am I supposed to do exactly if I was born before 1992?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by jacob05(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lburna:
Hi guys,

Please I have a question about this age declaration thing. That part on the checklist that says
"Birth Certificate from National Population Commission or Declaration of Age deposed to by head of Family (Please note that an NPC birth certificate may only be accepted if the applicant is born after December 13th, 1992)".

What am I supposed to do exactly if I was born before 1992?
Local Government issued birth certificate or court affidavit would do
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
Dutchkid:

It is best you do the transaction all at once because you will be charge for processing and for off shore transfer of money. I was charged about 10k5 for the whole transactions.

Ok, form A at what rate and bank?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lumide18:

As business or help help?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
emeka2103:

Many courses have started. Depends on what you studied
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adhheir: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lumide18:

if the Cottbus is BTU then yes sire...I have specific plans for the institution

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dannyozs(m): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
bujebudanu1:

How much for 5 sets

My transcript is 6 pages + 2 cert= 8 pages
4000*5 = 20k

20k just to stamp and sign
certification of docs per page in Enugu high court is just #50 and u pay at the Bank or use POS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bujebudanu1(m): 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
Dannyozs:
certification of docs per page in Enugu high court is just #50 and u pay at the Bank or use POS

Bros . make I send u my documents and money na.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ezenwa28: 2:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
Bro can I get schools in Germany that doesn't need English Test from English Speaking countries like Nigeria?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Generous222(m): 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
[/b]Any body in Hildesheim or in lower saxony state.?... I need help on accommodation please.[b]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by keleto(m): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2019

Good day house, about processing admission for winter 2019; i intend going for Msc Mechatronics System. For guy who are/have taken this course already,pls can you brief me a little regarding Job availability and (GERMAN LANGUAGE) issues regards searching for jobs after study.
Do you advise i go for german language class here before coming over.

Meanwhile, i studied electrical process instrumentation BTECH already.

Pls your advice is most welcome d
[b]
[/b]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aque(m): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
Good afternoon brethren! The birth certificate I have was issued by my church, this was after 1992. Do I need to get an affidavit before it can be acceptable for visa or how do I go about it please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Good day all, I wanted to know how one knows if their student visa is rejected . Would the embassy email you in less than 4 weeks? I'm just curious smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Aque:
Good afternoon brethren! The birth certificate I have was issued by my church, this was after 1992. Do I need to get an affidavit before it can be acceptable for visa or how do I go about it please?
I don't think church birth certificate will be accepted.
Though your post is not clear as to whether you were born before or after 1992
But If you were born before 1992, use the affidavit method
If not, you can get a certificate from NPC
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
ezenwa28:
Bro can I get schools in Germany that doesn't need English Test from English Speaking countries like Nigeria?

You can know this by opening the website of each school you have in plans. Or mail the course coordinator of the course you're applying to. They will give you the most correct info as to whether or not you need a test, or whether you can get a letter from your school stating you were taught in English
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
diamond325:
please, can two people use one sponsorship letter for the germany student visa?....pls i need a fast and reliable reply on this....thanks fam 1 luv

Although I've not seen/heard about it before, I don't think it's allowed.
Let the sponsor obtain 2 letters
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lumide18:
Has anyone certified their documents in the german embassy in lagos before?

I'm yet to, but I'll be there early February by God's grace, just wanna put some finishing touches on ground
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Larrylrkay(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
Am a new bea here. I am done with my M.A application process with uni-assit and my application had been sent to my school for further process. But, in order to meet up with summer 2019 admmision what should be my next step o action while I wait for my admission letter from my school. I also need link to Germany embassy so as to apply for my student visa. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by keleto(m): 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
[/color]
keleto:

[color=#006600] Good day house, about processing admission for winter 2019; i intend going for Msc Mechatronics System. For guy who are/have taken this course already,pls can you brief me a little regarding Job availability and (GERMAN LANGUAGE) issues regards searching for jobs after study.
Do you advise i go for german language class here before coming over.

Meanwhile, i studied electrical process instrumentation BTECH already.

Pls your advice is most welcome d[b]
[/b]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aque(m): 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
Deustchemann:

I don't think church birth certificate will be accepted.
Though your post is not clear as to whether you were born before or after 1992
But If you were born before 1992, use the affidavit method
If not, you can get a certificate from NPC
Thank you so much big man!

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by nwamehn: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
Deustchemann:

To be safe, try taking a correctly addressed prepaid envelope to the consulate.. if they tell you not to bother, then you're safe. It's better than assuming they'll fix it themselves.. we can't tell

Alright. Thanks, bro.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pentagonparagon: 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
seftty:
Good day all, I wanted to know how one knows if their student visa is rejected . Would the embassy email you in less than 4 weeks? I'm just curious smiley
My sister you will know grin
Or you can track your prepaid envelope once u see it has been picked up by ur courier service with your AM my sis start panicking cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Larrylrkay(m): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
I applied for summer 2019 admission and still waiting my admission letter from my school. Hope I can still get a date for my interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5