Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (585483 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
Onnjohnson:
Student visa summer 2019

If I may ask is this for student Visa or tourist visa?
If student visa maybe your documents weren't complete or something?

Just like @heybaby said you can reapply if you think it's worth it but first try to find out the plausible mistakes that caused the rejection and correct them
Be Hopeful tho
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
Deustchemann:

Why?

I'll not be able to send them the documents before deadline.... I tought it was winter course not knowing that I was applying for a summer course
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
Onnjohnson:
Hello house pls, I received dis info "There are doubts concerning the indicated purpose of your trip". I received it together with my documents from the German embassy. Is there any need to appeal?

Can you sincerely tell us what you did that brought about the doubt
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Onnjohnson: 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
Pls how would i go about the appeal?
heybaby12:

Sorry dear that's a rejection
If it's for students you can Appeal if you feel it's worth it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ndkings1:

That's another thing because It's unheard of so far I have been in this topic that someone gets rejected after presenting all said documents authentic I mean and outstanding interview, blocking of the 8k+ and provision of health insurance
Maybe you might have gotten one wrong
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Onnjohnson: 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
The interview went well. I was surprised to receive my documents together with the message of rejection due to "There are doubts concerning the indicated purpose of your trip"from the embassy via red star
Ndkings1:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
vinlyreeks:

That's another thing because It's unheard of so far I have been in this topic that someone gets rejected after presenting all said documents authentic I mean and outstanding interview, blocking of the 8k+ and provision of health insurance
do you take health insurance along for I interview ? The answer is no . they gave reason for rejection which is doubt for his study so its left for him to check his motivation letter course of study and what again self yes document is of for MSC or BSc last winter someone hot rejected appealed and its OK he's will be going this summer so it happens but not often
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Onnjohnson: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
I had the interview last year November & I received the parcel today 28th. I went to the interview with sponsorship letter. I have not submitted health insurance
vinlyreeks:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ayokunlemmy: 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
Checking through your profile and I saw you are new here. I will advise you explain yourself into detail

First of all the documents you submitted

Means of your finance etc

Tell us all these��so that we could know how to advise you concerning your appeal

Onnjohnson:
The interview went well. I was surprised to receive my documents together with the message of rejection due to "There are doubts concerning the indicated purpose of your trip"from the embassy via red star
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
Onnjohnson:
are u going for BSc or MSC whats the relationshop between your BSc and MSC if BSc do u have BSc before just check u will see reason then write an appeal.to counter the rejection with documents if ubhave
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
Dutchkid:
TU Freiberg
nice
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by adedugbaolufemi(m): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
Thanks for your response,I must say I appreciate
My school is George Augustus University, Göttingen....do you have idea of how it works at George Augustus University, Göttingen?
I don't intend leaving him...

I really needed to get furnished with this aspect of information
keleto:

I believe elementary schools like primaries teaches in German. Do they have English speaking schools for kids too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Onnjohnson: 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
Pls how do I go about the appeal. The reason for the rejection "There are doubts concerning the indicated purpose of your trip"
dailydolar:
do you take health insurance along for I interview ? The answer is no . they gave reason for rejection which is doubt for his study so its left for him to check his motivation letter course of study and what again self yes document is of for MSC or BSc last winter someone hot rejected appealed and its OK he's will be going this summer so it happens but not often
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
Onnjohnson:
Pls how do I go about the appeal. The reason for the rejection "There are doubts concerning the indicated purpose of your trip"
talking to a friend to send me a samply of the one he did so I can forward to you once he sents it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Onnjohnson: 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
Yes am new here. I gained admission for Msc in Marburg university. I went to the interview with all the necessary documents including sponsorship letter. The reason given for the rejection is "There are doubts concerning the indicated purpose of your trip"
ayokunlemmy:
Checking through your profile and I saw you are new here. I will advise you explain yourself into detail

First of all the documents you submitted

Means of your finance etc

Tell us all these��so that we could know how to advise you concerning your appeal

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Onnjohnson: 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Thanks, pls am waiting
dailydolar:
talking to a friend to send me a samply of the one he did so I can forward to you once he sents it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sam8850: 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
Please, what time of the day did you check and found a date in February? I'm seriously looking for a February date, I checked mid-night yesterday and only found for April.

Can you please assist me?

Opinionator:

The link for booking interview for tourist (Schengen) visa is different from that of student visa. I replied your previous post with the right link. There are available dates in February
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by GoGermany: 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
That should not be a problem. Coralce provides the travel insurance for free anyway.
johndoefoo:

Yes, just email them.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by GoGermany: 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
It is on the consulate website. Way Cheaper. Only 99 Euros without any monthly charges.

luckyzeeto:

Never heard of that,German embassy only recommend fintiba,x patrio and Deutsche bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by jacob05(m): 12:08am On Jan 29, 2019
Deustchemann:

1. I'm not too sure about using that court affidavit. Try to approach the ministry of education in your state to see what can be done to replace your certificate
2. Just bring any document that you obtained from anytime up till 2014... If you have completed a bachelors, you can find a course form, or maybe you use your jamb slip. Anything that identifies you sha, and is older than 5yrs
3. if you were born before December 1992, you'll have to use declaration of age deposed by your dad or head of family.
If you were born after, NPC certificate can be accepted.. now, I do not know if state/local government issued birth certificates can be accepted in lieu of NPC, but then we can't afford to risk anything. If we'll need to get NPC certificate, just get it and be at rest

This birth cert thing is a bit confusing... called the embassy's hotline and the call center lady said local government issued birth cert is accepted but hearing conflicting story here..

As anyone used local government issued birth cert here? has anyone been rejected cus of local government issued cert?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by zuperyh8: 12:28am On Jan 29, 2019
Congrats. It shall end in praise!
By the way, how much exactly in naira did you pay for the visa fee?

Dutchkid:
To God be the glory... Interview done with fams will settle down and give you guys transcript soon.. grin sad angry grin grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tbaby534(f): 12:35am On Jan 29, 2019
Hi guys, did any1 book for interview recently?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 12:39am On Jan 29, 2019
vinlyreeks:

Hmmmm
You no put ear for ground well then.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 12:47am On Jan 29, 2019
keleto:

I believe elementary schools like primaries teaches in German. Do they have English speaking schools for kids too

Even the kinder is in German oh. In non English speaking countries getting an English school is difficult. Mostly left for Diplomats kids and the likes, usually very expensive.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dany5(f): 6:16am On Jan 29, 2019
You have been so helpful to alot of people.God bless you.
dailydolar:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 6:19am On Jan 29, 2019
Onnjohnson:
I had the interview last year November & I received the parcel today 28th. I went to the interview with sponsorship letter. I have not submitted health insurance
You may have to find out from who gave you the sponsorship letter. I heard Some people give fake Letters and.dont even go to the foreign office to know how it's Done.

Secondly u didn't.go with health insurance. So how do they know u can really take care of yourself?
You can Check and appeal
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Onnjohnson: 6:40am On Jan 29, 2019
The SL is genuine,no issue with that. Again health insurance wasn't part of the documents required for the interview. The reason for the rejection is "There are doubts concerning the indicated purpose of your trip "
Kenechill:

You may have to find out from who gave you the sponsorship letter. I heard Some people give fake Letters and.dont even go to the foreign office to know how it's Done.

Secondly u didn't.go with health insurance. So how do they know u can really take care of yourself?
You can Check and appeal

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Delaw00(m): 7:06am On Jan 29, 2019
Good morning sir
am a newbie here an undergraduate @FUTA but i'm planing to travel to study in germany.....my quest
1:is the visa and admission only meant for graduate and master's
2:what are the necessary file/info i'll be needing or process to get admitted......pardon for some error.smiley
dailydolar:
I don't understand this you are taking permission to ask question OK oo please go ahead
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 7:08am On Jan 29, 2019
You done go find trouble cheesy

Delaw00:
Good morning sir
am a newbie here an undergraduate @FUTA but i'm planing to travel to study in germany.....my quest
1:is the visa and admission only meant for graduate and master's
2:what are the necessary file/info i'll be needing or process to get admitted......pardon for some error.smiley

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 7:16am On Jan 29, 2019
Damn!.. Been long I saw something like this here. Its well brother, with a proper appeal it would definitely end in praise.. Something must have gone wrong tho..would advise you share your interview transcript(questions you were asked and answers you gave) probably the error was from there. Before appealing try figure out were u went wrong cause definitely they will focus there if u are invited for another interview...

We await your success story

Onnjohnson:
Hello house pls, I received dis info "There are doubts concerning the indicated purpose of your trip". I received it together with my documents from the German embassy. Is there any need to appeal?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 7:20am On Jan 29, 2019
Fabcol:
You done go find trouble cheesy

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.