Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (585668 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Winding up to a new part

Part 6 will be my turn to testify

cc: Justwise Take note

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Emmalism:

Hello,

Are you studying in the University of Bonn? I asked because you said 'my Bonn ppl...'.If yes, I want to know if bonn-cologne graduate school of physics and astronomy has released their decision to 2019 intake.

Thanks.
Is visit me come to visit oh.
Sorry dear
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DwayneGy(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
chy73:

I have applied for accommodation oo. I just got my AM on Friday. When was your interview at the embassy
Congrats. When did you do your interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
Chriswazo:
Winding up to a new part

Part 6 will be my turn to testify

cc: Justwise Take note

Naso... Testimony will fall on us all in part 6
Admission, AM, Visum, DE grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by imoriafe: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Pls all I have as series of enquiries.

Pls is it possible i go for a course that goes in line with my work experience or compulsory be in line with my undergraduate degree?

Is Nigeria expempt from proof of English proficiency? If not who do I get letter of English proficiency from?

Pls which of my documents do I certify (academic docs?..

Who does the certification? Where do I go to do it?
Gurus pls help a newbie like me.. I'm almost getting totally confused n frustrated.. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
imoriafe:

Pls is it possible i go for a course that goes in line with my work experience or compulsory be in line with my undergraduate degree?

Is Nigeria expempt from proof of English proficiency? If not who do I get letter of English proficiency from?

Gurus pls help a newbie like me.. I'm almost getting totally confused n frustrated.. Thanks

1. Your course should be in line with your Undergraduate degree having work experience increases your chances

2. Some school require proof of English proficiency from Nigeria... You can get the letter from your School or you take an English test exam (any one you are using make sure it's what's required by the school, always read the school's requirements well or you can send them mails to confirm

3. It depends on the school which document to certify... Strictly follow their guidelines on this

4. Certification is done on the High courts or German embassy... You've to book an appointment if you are certifying at the embassy

LUCKS ON PART 6 FOR deustchemann , chriswazo and other hopefuls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Its very possible but at the same time depends on the school..try to message the school first before applying

Some schools exempt Nigeria while some don't.. You know only thru mailing the school or your course coordinator... You can get the letter from your registrar's office or hod office or the ministry of education

Documents to certify is always stated on the application page of the school website..it mostly includes(bsc certificate, waec certificate, proficiency Letter(if u are using one), transcript, and any other certificate you have(nysc, professional certificates, etc)

You can do it at the court, notary public or embassy.. N/b it is free at the embassy but you need go along with the university application form also check with your school which certification is allowed

Would advise you read from part one of this trend..your questions are quite too basic...

imoriafe:

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by SSamuelo: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
Doktajay5:
please who knows about Degendof university of technology? is there application direct to then or via uniassit?
its not direct ohh,you have to apply through uniassist.and the application start April.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Some courses are direct while some thru uniassist for this particular school

SSamuelo:
its not direct ohh,you have to apply through uniassist.and the application start April.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sunshine4q: 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
chy73:

I have applied for accommodation oo. I just got my AM on Friday. When was your interview at the embassy

I have been given AM too. I am waiting for Visa. I have already sent Travel Insurance and my passport. How did you apply for accommodation? do you have any link?

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mystique20(f): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Congratulations �
chy73:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 11:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
DwayneGy:
Congrats. When did you do your interview
23rd January
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
sunshine4q:

I have been given AM too. I am waiting for Visa. I have already sent Travel Insurance and my passport. How did you apply for accommodation? do you have any link?
I sent you a mail, respond since we are both going for the same course and school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mystique20:
Congratulations �
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bawz007: 12:10am On Feb 17, 2019
Biko, some of us has gotten admission for winter already. Is it advisable to set up our block accounts and also when can we start booking visa appointments? Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bawz007: 12:11am On Feb 17, 2019
If you applied to TU Freiberg or gotten admission for winter, let’s connect please! Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:34am On Feb 17, 2019
500 pages! Wow shocked

Appreciate to everyone that had made this thread worth it, can't thank you enough, Dailydollar, fabcol,Heybaby et Al

Glory to Jesus, I got AL from university of BAYREUTH after a tense Skype interview

My challenges: B2 German certificate was stated in the AL as part of the enrollment documents which wasn't requested when I was applying because my caused is English taught (MSc). I was told during the interview that I will need German knowledge to integrate even tho my course is English taught and I responded that I'm self learning the language already.

I have mailed the school if I can provide the B2 certificate during my studies as regards the new development but yet to hear from them.

My enrollment Date is 18 April, my interview appointment is on 12 March, I want to cancel and rebook to get a closer date. Do you think it's advisable?

Please help a brother I can't afford to loose this admission sad

God bless you as you do
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sunshine4q: 1:07am On Feb 17, 2019
chy73:

I sent you a mail, respond since we are both going for the same course and school

I didn't get the mail. I just sent you a private message request.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 1:49am On Feb 17, 2019
Wow congrats brother!!
Applying there this winter
What course did u get in the school??

Mailing them about the German language requirement was the best..am sure you would get a positive response from them really soon

Personally I feel the email booking would truely give u a closer date but again I don't know if their is an implication in cancelling appointments...you also have the option of mailing the school for enrollment extension if that date is d deadline... Before considering cancelling the appointment try mailing the school if extension is possible

You wouldn't loose the admission

sahm4u2nv:
500 pages! Wow shocked

Appreciate to everyone that had made this thread worth it, can't thank you enough, Dailydollar, fabcol,Heybaby et Al

Glory to Jesus, I got AL from university of BAYREUTH after a tense Skype interview

My challenges: B2 German certificate was stated in the AL as part of the enrollment documents which wasn't requested when I was applying because my caused is English taught (MSc). I was told during the interview that I will need German knowledge to integrate even tho my course is English taught and I responded that I'm self learning the language already.

I have mailed the school if I can provide the B2 certificate during my studies as regards the new development but yet to hear from them.

My enrollment Date is 18 April, my interview appointment is on 12 March, I want to cancel and rebook to get a closer date. Do you think it's advisable?

God bless you as you do

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sahm4u2nv(m): 3:38am On Feb 17, 2019
Fabcol:
Wow congrats brother!!
Applying there this winter
What course did u get in the school??

Mailing them about the German language requirement was the best..am sure you would get a positive response from them really soon

Personally I feel the email booking would truely give u a closer date but again I don't know if their is an implication in cancelling appointments...you also have the option of mailing the school for enrollment extension if that date is d deadline... Before considering cancelling the appointment try mailing the school if extension is possible

You wouldn't loose the admission

Thank you Fabcol for taking your time to help me and Thank you for congratulating me, may we all laugh last.

I was given admission for GEOECOLOGY.

I have mailed them as regards the German language requirements,hope I get positive response from them really soon.

I will retry the email interview appointment booking tomorrow morning hope it gives me closer date other than 12th March (Former date). Thanks

I have also mailed the school for enrollment extension, I'm been positive once again

I don't think there is penalty for cancelling appointment prior to some days to the date of the appointment.

Thank you once again for your previous contributions to this thread

May we all laugh last

Shalom!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by JustCare: 4:35am On Feb 17, 2019
I'm here to close the thread for a new one with testimonies...

cc:justwise

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 4:40am On Feb 17, 2019
Guys a quick one!

1... I want to open an euro dormiciliary account with FCMB. Can I use it to transfer funds to my BA.

2. Which one is better and cheaper

Buying euro from the bank or from aboki
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by BadmanKas: 4:44am On Feb 17, 2019
Been a quiet reader and I learnt a lot from you guys. I’ve gotten my visa. Thanks to you guys that post useful informations.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ollyewa: 5:06am On Feb 17, 2019
Bawz007:
If you applied to TU Freiberg or gotten admission for winter, let’s connect please! Thanks
. Boss we are heading to the same place. Pls lets chat privately here is my email address . olllly_adams@yahoo. Hope to hear from you soon
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tunsbeads: 5:44am On Feb 17, 2019
Good morning house....Am BABATUNDE by name....please does anybody knows anyone who's studying@ kaiserslautern university of applied sciences zweibrucken campus in the state of Rheinland-Pfalz? My travel date is 12.03.2019 so I need someone who's already there for proper guidance and support on how to get to things done upon my arrival. Thank and hope to hear from anybody soonest...Appreciate God bless you.....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 6:27am On Feb 17, 2019
Ndkings1:
Guys a quick one!

1... I want to open an euro dormiciliary account with FCMB. Can I use it to transfer funds to my BA.

2. Which one is better and cheaper

Buying euro from the bank or from aboki

Of course, you can use it. The good side is that you don't need the stress of bringing Referee
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 6:30am On Feb 17, 2019
sahm4u2nv:
500 pages! Wow shocked

God bless you as you do

March 12 that's about 2 weeks from now? I will advise you to be patient since your deadline is over 4weeks. Try and fund before going for interview

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 6:34am On Feb 17, 2019
Bawz007:
Biko, some of us has gotten admission for winter already. Is it advisable to set up our block accounts and also when can we start booking visa appointments? Thanks
congrats which school and course did you secure admission?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by princetigris(m): 6:46am On Feb 17, 2019
tunsbeads:
Good morning house....Am BABATUNDE by name....please does anybody knows anyone who's studying@ kaiserslautern university of applied sciences zweibrucken campus in the state of Rheinland-Pfalz? My travel date is 12.03.2019 so I need someone who's already there for proper guidance and support on how to get to things done upon my arrival. Thank and hope to hear from anybody soonest...Appreciate God bless you.....
am yet to receive admission letter from that school. I applied for MA in financial services Mgt
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MissNK: 7:02am On Feb 17, 2019
Bawz007:

What school please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ferguson1: 7:21am On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=Fabcol post=75806184]Some courses are direct while some thru uniassist for this particular school

Very true just like my course, it's direct application.
It depends on the course you are applying for, i am waiting for their winter application to open while i gather the required documents.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DemigodZeus147(m): 7:55am On Feb 17, 2019
sahm4u2nv:
500 pages! Wow shocked

God bless you as you do

Please, what type of questions were asked in the interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.