Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,688 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (584177 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by danielsunky(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
Same lady that interviewed me on Monday. She's okay.
bukolaakin:
Good afternoon house. Thanks to those that encouraged me, I had my interview on Monday. The V.O was a fair lady in the first box, she was quite antagonistic but I was able to remain coordinated. Transcript below:

V.O: Took my documents and visa fee
V.O: Why are you going to Germany
Me: To study
V.O: Looking through my documents, you are married (with surprise)
Me: Yes
V.O: Do you have children
V.O: How many?
Me: Two
V.O: Hmm!! You are leaving your husband and children to go to Germany
Me: Yes, this is not the first time I have been away. I worked in one of the Eastern States for over nine months last year and I have a consent letter from my husband to travel.
V.O: What do you do for a living?
Me: I am Management Consultant
V.O: Have you funded?
Me: No, I will fund soon
V.O: So what do you want me to do now (grumbling)? She brought out a paper for me to sign stating I will send my proof of funding later.
Me: I didn't say anything. I signed and gave her a copy.
V.O: Why is there no original admission letter in your documents
Me: I only received the admission letter by email
V.O: Why is the admission letter titled informal?
Me: That was how the school sent it to me.
V.O: What course are you going to study?
Me: Development Economics
V.O: Why this course?
Me: My undergraduate degree was in Economics and I will like to gain an advanced knowledge of the subject to prepare me for my future goal of venturing into Economic Consulting.
V.O: Why Germany?
Me: Germany offers high quality education at zero tuition
V.O: Why not US or UK?
Me: Tuition fee is quite high in those countries and also, learning a second language in Germany will be an added advantage for me.
V.O: What you know about Germany?
Me: Told her what I know
V.O: What do you intend to do when you return to Nigeria
Me: Set up an Economic Consulting firm and also venture into politics sometime in the future.
V.O: What was your undergraduate thesis topic?
Me: The Efficiency of Government Expenditure on Education and Health in Nigeria.
V.O: The interview is over.
Me: Thank you.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
dailydolar:
beoa why use this kind of word mind you we are not the only one viewing this forum how can you insult someone father opening even if you are older than his father someone youndont know haba thiabis the height of it ibgive upnon you

Did you see how @chriswazo insulted him because he called everybody liar. He could have juss corrected that statement.
If it was me, and somebody insulted me in that manner... I will go berserk on the whole person's family.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lacazette1:

Did you see how @chriswazo insulted him because he called everybody liar. He could have juss corrected that statement.
If it was me, and somebody insulted me in that manner... I will go berserk on the whole person's family.
its true he did bad but you know say the guy too no try but calling parents name no follow abeg make we just know say we are been watched here

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bukolaakin: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
I guess she thought I wanted to leave my family and abscond to Germany. Or maybe she was just in a bad mood.
danielsunky:
Same lady that interviewed me on Monday. She's okay.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
bukolaakin:
I guess she thought I wanted to leave my family and abscond to Germany. Or maybe she was just in a bad mood.

She was surprised that Mother of two wan leave kids here.
Well that's the more reason you will get the visa by God's grace.
All the best ma.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
mrsmba5:

Plz help me with health courses in Msc I can apply to, that doesn't require german language certificate.

Please madam I think you need to be more specific on what you actually want. When you say health courses it entails a lot, I want to believe you understand what am saying. What range of courses are you looking at cos that will give me an indication of what to look out for. Thanks

NB: Please I will like to sound a clear note here cos i would not like to be misunderstood so to speak. Moreover i would not like a situation where this will turn to an abuse of process. All i have done here is selfless and nobody has paid me a dime whatsoever. If I somehow noticed you have not done your homework well but you want me to go do the work for you by spoon feeding you, am sorry you just have to count me out. Am very sorry. Thanks in all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bukolaakin: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Possibly....if only she knew that the only reason I'm doing this is because of them. Amen, thank you.
Lacazette1:

She was surprised that Mother of two wan leave kids here.
Well that's the more reason you will get the visa by God's grace.
All the best ma.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by aodiba(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Eldeee:

Please madam I think you need to be more specific on what you actually want. When you say health courses it entails a lot, I want to believe you understand what am saying. What range of courses are you looking at cos that will give me an indication of what to look out for. Thanks

NB: Please I will like to sound a clear note here cos i would not like to be misunderstood so to speak. Moreover i would not like a situation where this will turn to an abuse of process. All i have done here is selfless and nobody has paid me a dime whatsoever. If I somehow noticed you have not done your homework well but you want me to go do the work for you by spoon feeding you, am sorry you just have to count me out. Am very sorry. Thanks in all.

Most people asking actually want u to do the work for them.
God bless you for the assistance you are rendering.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mrsmba5: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Eldeee:

Health science, public health and healthcare management courses.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
dailydolar:
the winter own I guess ? Do you have second class upper in naija cos that course is restricted
Well Germany no get rules what rock my boat may sink yours . is chemistry your foundation ? If yes try Jena - chemistry of material , Bremen - material chemistry and mineralogy , Chemnitz - advance functional material ,Marburg - dunctinal material ,Koblenz landau- chemistry and physics f fictional materials
NB : the last 3 na uniassist and I hear say koblenz- landau no too make sense from what someone posted some time ago so I don't have first hand info .
Wish you the best
Yes, I applied for winter.
My CGPA is 3.95/5.00 (1.7 for German scale) . Though my Bachelors is in Biochemistry, but I am applying to other related fields too. I met the academic requirements at siegen sha, as regards number of hours on core chemistry courses.
I applied biochemistry at Bremen and I'll be applying for some courses at Jena too. Make God grant my request

Thanks for the heads-up bro. God bless you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by soso2017: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
My friend has a room on Berlin. Send me a pm so I’ll connect u to him if it’s still available[/quote]

Hi FLANGE, Trying to send you a pm but its not going. How else can we communicate? If you dont mind, please send me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pegzzyg(f): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Excuse you, you don't have to concur with what I said but I am positive He can get His money back with His "BVN" (you don't even understand how its done in banks unless you're a banker) & you don't have to be rude with your statement in quote Please. Regards...
Chriswazo:

"Are you awake so?"
Get which money?
Please my man move on with your life, but still keep tab of the guy and be making efforts to get him too.
Your money suppose don digest well for the fraudster bowels by now, move on!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
deegov:

Please dont bliv anyone on this thread cos they are all liars especially anything that involves money that is why this country can not be good ,we keep doing bad things to ourselves.

I WILL REVEAL THE NAME OF THE FRAUDSTER ANY MOMENT FROM NOW AND THE ACCOUNT NUMBER TOGETHER WITH BVN NOS.

#MORAL#

EVERYONE HERE ARE THIEVES#

Your generalization is very very bad. This thread has been of tremendous help to me and thousands of others. It was made specifically for information and not business transaction.
When someone will come on and say "I need SL urgently" what do you expect.
Everyone knows doing financial transaction online is risky, I just bought a dress online only for it to come now it's way different from what I saw on the picture. Who I go blame.

Don't you sound that way, it's very rude and wrong. Besides you didn't inform anyone. Why now call us all names.

I know it pains €1000. But be wiser next time. Last last it will end in praise.

Good luck

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
Guys something is bothering me. My IELTS result expires 18th October this year. Am I safe to use it for winter applications?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sahm4u2nv(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Greetings all,

I have been rescheduled via mail to Monday 25/02/ for my interview , with this I would meet up with my enrollment deadline it was formerly 12/03.

Patiently preparing for the interview

Thanks to everyone for your concerns

We shall all be favored

Shalom!

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lacazette1:

Yes he talked rudly but he called for it.
When I read the guys message it was like someone stood right infront of me and was insulting me. It hurts when ppl come to talk that way meanwhile it was their fault. This is not a business thread.
Ppl take their time to come here to ans questions and all and you come from no where calling others names. As if we were there when the transaction started.

I also didn't like the tone.
But it's all good.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Congrats!!!
We go still meet for Bayreuth lol

sahm4u2nv:
Greetings all,

I have been rescheduled via mail to Monday 25/02/ for my interview , with this I would meet up with my enrollment deadline it was formerly 12/03.

We shall all be favored

Shalom!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kryptonite44: 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Good day house,

Please and please I need help with schools that offer courses in security... I have checked daad.de but only peace and conflict. Anything closely related will be appreciated.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aerofly76: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
chimax1:
Guys something is bothering me. My IELTS result expires 18th October this year. Am I safe to use it for winter applications?

Right now, as we speak, October never even reach.
U definitely can use it. That's my opinion.

I even have a TOEFL I took way back 2016 Jan wey don "expire" abi? I no send. I go use am for one or two schools even though I also have English language proficiency letter for places that accept that.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Aerofly76: 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
Well said sis @heybaby12. I echo a line from you again : This is not a business thread.

It's all about information here. And also it's good you can fact check on the information also.
The best is ours folks.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
deegov:

THANK you for not reason with anus with dailydollar,his eyes was blind to that paragraph i was insulted by dat guy...i dont blame him if he reply this my quote the wind will be blown

So sorry for the loss, I understand you weren't with your thinking caps when you made this comment of yours. But take note, you insulted everyone of us with that comment of yours. Even if you wish not to, we demand an apology from you here for using such fowl words on everyone of us here.

Come to think of it, this issue happened sometime last year if am not mistaken and the admission I guess should have been concluded, so why wait until now to lay this complaints of yours. What are you still waiting for to expose the fraudster as you earlier claimed you want people to be alert to such happenings.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
sahm4u2nv:
Greetings all,

We shall all be favored

Shalom!

Oya oga Sam, come tell us HOW you take get the African Magic channel you use rewind the program you dey find since.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
Philfit:

How to apply, best way to do so, and what documents they need, is it better I do IELTS exam and some other personals. Here’s my email philballer69@gmail.com please message me there. Would have used number but not sure it’s safe to do that here

Oga philfit, this things you are requesting for I believe should be on their application requirement portal. If you ask such basic questions as this, I wonder what it will be when you are in Germany where you need to do several research.

No offense meant, but you just need to sit up and be very proactive. No be everything your mama dey do for you at this age.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mystique20(f): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Shoot!!!
I'm really sorry about what happened to you, I can totally relate even if mine wasn't that large. Please take it easy.

deegov:
it is with heavy heart i am writing this piece,a guy from this thread defrauded of #400,000 on this platform being part of agreed money to help source for SL having told me his brother is in DE as i couldnt block cos of shortage of fund since september 2018,since it has been one story and another.

To refund my money now is not insight ,i have used the account nos i sent money to then to trace his BVN and have told told its gonna be flagged ,he wont be able to do any banking transaction anywhere in nigeria again by the time i am done with him.

Please dont bliv anyone on this thread cos they are all liars especially anything that involves money that is why this country can not be good ,we keep doing bad things to ourselves.

I WILL REVEAL THE NAME OF THE FRAUDSTER ANY MOMENT FROM NOW AND THE ACCOUNT NUMBER TOGETHER WITH BVN NOS.

#MORAL#

EVERYONE HERE ARE THIEVES#
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
heybaby12:

D know it pains €1000. But be wiser next time. Last last it will end in praise
Good luck

grin grin you no waste time convert am to € for am
Omo shey na person house rent for DE like 3months or so grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dannyozs(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Godspride12:

I am. Which course?
Msc advanced functional materials, u?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mystique20(f): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
You'll be fine dearie!!

bukolaakin:
Good afternoon house. Thanks to those that encouraged me, I had my interview on Monday. The V.O was a fair lady in the first box, she was quite antagonistic but I was able to remain coordinated. Transcript below:

V.O: Took my documents and visa fee
V.O: Why are you going to Germany
Me: To study
V.O: Looking through my documents, you are married (with surprise)
V.O: Do you have children
V.O: How many?
Me: Two
V.O: Hmm!! You are leaving your husband and children to go to Germany
Me: Yes, this is not the first time I have been away. I worked in one of the Eastern States for over nine months last year and I have a consent letter from my husband to travel.
V.O: What do you do for a living?
Me: I am Management Consultant
V.O: Have you funded?
Me: No, I will fund soon
V.O: So what do you want me to do now (grumbling)? She brought out a paper for me to sign stating I will send my proof of funding later.
Me: I didn't say anything. I signed and gave her a copy.
V.O: Why is there no original admission letter in your documents
Me: I only received the admission letter by email
V.O: Why is the admission letter titled informal?
Me: That was how the school sent it to me.
V.O: What course are you going to study?
Me: Development Economics
V.O: Why this course?
Me: My undergraduate degree was in Economics and I will like to gain an advanced knowledge of the subject to prepare me for my future goal of venturing into Economic Consulting.
V.O: Why Germany?
Me: Germany offers high quality education at zero tuition
V.O: Why not US or UK?
Me: Tuition fee is quite high in those countries and also, learning a second language in Germany will be an added advantage for me.
V.O: What you know about Germany?
Me: Told her what I know
V.O: What do you intend to do when you return to Nigeria
Me: Set up an Economic Consulting firm and also venture into politics sometime in the future.
V.O: What was your undergraduate thesis topic?
Me: The Efficiency of Government Expenditure on Education and Health in Nigeria.
V.O: The interview is over.
Me: Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85