Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (585749 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 7:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lacazette1:

His risk was crazy but bro 400k to 3.7 million ls not beans. I just want you to know that

I swear bro No be beans but what I believe is that the hustle that got you 400k can get you 3.7m just patience and determination..
Make it legit too cool
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
dailydolar:
was expecting you to talk my man how far now

I de bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
vinlyreeks:

grin grin you no waste time convert am to € for am
Omo shey na person house rent for DE like 3months or so grin
My rent na €190 so that's 5 months plus
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ARISTOCRATDAMMY1(m): 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hello, is anyone studying Marketing or sales related Topic in any University in Germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dannyozs:
Msc advanced functional materials, u?
Is that what you going for. Look for ajibola, his also on nairaland. Check him up his a good dude.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
aodiba:

Most people asking actually want u to do the work for them.
God bless you for the assistance you are rendering.

Like I earlier said, you can't expect me to such when it's clear you haven't lift a lid.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dannyozs(m): 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
heybaby12:

Is that what you going for. Look for ajibola, his also on nairaland. Check him up his a good dude.
thanks dear, you are wonderful
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Philfit:

How to apply, best way to do so, and what documents they need, is it better I do IELTS exam and some other personals. Here’s my email philballer69@gmail.com please message me there. Would have used number but not sure it’s safe to do that here

Oga philfit, this things you are requesting for I believe should be on their application requirement portal. If you ask such basic questions as this, I wonder what it will be when you are in Germany where you need to do several research.

No offense meant, but you just need to sit up and be very proactive. No be everything your mama dey do for you at this age.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
heybaby12:

My rent na €190 so that's 5 months plus

Chisos cool shocked
Almost half of the year, ur school location is very economical.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Finally, I see Justwise has arrived
So let the count down to a new part of enthronement begin

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dannyozs:
thanks dear, you are wonderful
Just buy me ogbono and I will be at Leipzig airport to pick you grin grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chriswazo:
You and justwise I no come know who monitor pass
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
heybaby12:

grin grin....
Na the ogbono you wan pick jhoor no be the guy... I can sense it from here grin

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chriswazo:

grin the only thing I can see is your 10% battery.. Justwise has been around since yesterday night tho..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Champion100(f): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
vinlyreeks:

grin grin....
Na the ogbono you wan pick jhoor no be the guy... I can sense it from here grin

Lol... �
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
vinlyreeks:

grin the only thing I can see is your 10% battery.. Justwise has been around since yesterday night tho..

grin grin
Bad guy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Champion100(f): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
heybaby12:

Should I add egusi to it? �
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
deegov:
it is with heavy heart i am writing this piece,a guy from this thread defrauded of #400,000 on this platform being part of agreed money to help source for SL having told me his brother is in DE as i couldnt block cos of shortage of fund since september 2018,since it has been one story and another.

To refund my money now is not insight ,i have used the account nos i sent money to then to trace his BVN and have told told its gonna be flagged ,he wont be able to do any banking transaction anywhere in nigeria again by the time i am done with him.

Please dont bliv anyone on this thread cos they are all liars especially anything that involves money that is why this country can not be good ,we keep doing bad things to ourselves.

I WILL REVEAL THE NAME OF THE FRAUDSTER ANY MOMENT FROM NOW AND THE ACCOUNT NUMBER TOGETHER WITH BVN NOS.

#MORAL#

EVERYONE HERE ARE THIEVES#

Name the ID and other details
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Champion100(f): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please I want to send my documents to Uni-assist from Umuahia but DHL said it's 26k.

Please is someone sending across so that we can do business... Lol...

Anyways, in the absence of that... Please is their any other cheaper alternative with fast delivery.

Someone told me about EMS (very cheap) but it's NIPOST speed post.... Just that I have never heard any good news about NIPOST here.

Please can someone advice me on What to do now?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by elvisddon(m): 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
Champion100:
Please I want to send my documents to Uni-assist from Umuahia but DHL said it's 26k.

Anyways, in the absence of that... Please is their any other cheaper alternative with fast delivery.

Someone told me about EMS (very cheap) but it's NIPOST speed post.... Just that I have never heard any good news about NIPOST here.

you can try UPS its like 18k to Germany....delivers within 3-4 days

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Philfit(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
Eldeee:

Oga philfit, this things you are requesting for I believe should be on their application requirement portal. If you ask such basic questions as this, I wonder what it will be when you are in Germany where you need to do several research.

No offense meant, but you just need to sit up and be very proactive. No be everything your mama dey do for you at this age.

I’m not asking it in context lol, I’m just asking for someone who has applied I want to know all what he or she did and what’s best for the school, so I won’t make mistakes . I also put more “personal” If you know anyone please refer thanks,. I understand where you are coming from tho
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Larrylrkay(m): 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Good evening my fellow Nairalanders. Thank you so much for all the peices of information posted here. I must say all the threads are very helpful. I had my interview today and it was fun for me. A black dude "V.O" who looks more like a Nigerian man attended to me.

He was a very livery, simple and nice guy. He roled up his sleevs and I knew he was ready for business.

He checked all my documents and returned the ones he didn't need. I had used local govt certificate as one of my biological identification but he returned it saying it wasn't accepted.

Note; if you are married, I suggest you attach your child/children's birth certificates. I used only my marriage certificate and he questioned me why I didn't include that of the children. He later asked would I be able to provide it anytime its asked for , and I said yes.

The questions asked from me are not different from what I have read on this thread.

Questions like.

Why did you pick your study program?
Why not studying it in Nigeria?
Why not any other English speaking country like US,UKor Canada.?
Why your choice of school?
What is your plan after your study?
Is your wife planing to come join you?
What is the means of funding your BA?
Etc...

As for Mr Pauly. The guy blood was hot this morning as usual. I was not even told he was the one when I quickly identify him. He didn't waste time to ejecte two guys when they were wasting his time. Lol. But I have mastered how to arrange my documents through this thread before the man come disgrace me. Ol

For those of you planing to lodge at Sergeant miss or Serpers lodge, I advice you enter bonny cantoment on time so as to get a room. I arrived late and was forced to take Serpers room for 10k as against my budget for Seargent mess at 4k cuz the mess was fully booked.

You must make sure you also go with 4passport photographs cuz it obvious they are now collecting more than two copies.

For those who also attended interview today 20/2/19. I pray will shall receive our AM without inderance.

Thank you every one . God bless.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godspride12: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dannyozs:
Msc advanced functional materials, u?
Automotive Software Engineering.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by princetigris(m): 9:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
sahm4u2nv:
Greetings all,

I have been rescheduled via mail to Monday 25/02/ for my interview , with this I would meet up with my enrollment deadline it was formerly 12/03.

Patiently preparing for the interview

Thanks to everyone for your concerns

We shall all be favored

Shalom!
please pm me. We need connect.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godspride12: 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
heybaby12:

Are you in Chemnitz too?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
Champion100:

Use UPS. And ask for student discount, it should be around 16k

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Larrylrkay:
Good evening my fellow Nairalanders. Thank you so much for all the peices of information posted here. I must say all the threads are very helpful. I had my interview today and it was fun for me. A black dude "V.O" who looks more like a Nigerian man attended to me.

He was a very livery, simple and nice guy. He roled up his sleevs and I knew he was ready for business.

He checked all my documents and returned the ones he didn't need. I had used local govt certificate as one of my biological identification but he returned it saying it wasn't accepted.

Note; if you are married, I suggest you attach your child/children's birth certificates. I used only my marriage certificate and he questioned me why I didn't include that of the children. He later asked would I be able to provide it anytime its asked for , and I said yes.

The questions asked from me are not different from what I have read on this thread.

Questions like.

Why did you pick your study program?
Why not studying it in Nigeria?
Why not any other English speaking country like US,UKor Canada.?
Why your choice of school?
What is your plan after your study?
Is your wife planing to come join you?
What is the means of funding your BA?
Etc...

As for Mr Pauly. The guy blood was hot this morning as usual. I was not even told he was the one when I quickly identify him. He didn't waste time to ejecte two guys when they were wasting his time. Lol. But I have mastered how to arrange my documents through this thread before the man come disgrace me. Ol

For those of you planing to lodge at Sergeant miss or Serpers lodge, I advice you enter bonny cantoment on time so as to get a room. I arrived late and was forced to take Serpers room for 10k as against my budget for Seargent mess at 4k cuz the mess was fully booked.

You must make sure you also go with 4passport photographs cuz it obvious they are now collecting more than two copies.

For those who also attended interview today 20/2/19. I pray will shall receive our AM without inderance.

Thank you every one . God bless.

I laugh at people when they say Paulinus is nice. That guy has no joy, always harsh on people even when not necessary. He must have family problems

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by princetom17(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please I want to pay for my application fee at Uni assist.....Kindly help with better Information on how to go about this.Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
Godspride12:

Are you in Chemnitz too?
Very close to chemnitz
15-19 mins away
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
Deustchemann:

Yes, I applied for winter.
My CGPA is 3.95/5.00 (1.7 for German scale) . Though my Bachelors is in Biochemistry, but I am applying to other related fields too. I met the academic requirements at siegen sha, as regards number of hours on core chemistry courses.
I applied biochemistry at Bremen and I'll be applying for some courses at Jena too. Make God grant my request

Thanks for the heads-up bro. God bless you
bros u go get am your cgpa get weight e long like dangote money e sure for you I mean am
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Champion100(f): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lacazette1:

I laugh at people when they say Paulinus is nice. That guy has no joy, always harsh on people even when not necessary. He must have family problems

Lol... Please is he a white or a black?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Champion100(f): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
princetom17:
Please I want to pay for my application fee at Uni assist.....Kindly help with better Information on how to go about this.Thanks

https://www.uni-assist.de/en/how-to-apply/pay-all-fees/payment-options/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.