Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (585662 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Cookee: 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
WeirdinT:
yes kleve
Hello please could you kindly reply, I sent you a PM.. Thanks..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
MY PEOPLE I JUST RECEIVED THIS EMAIL AND I NEED YOUR HELP ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.

Dear Mr. Chijioke ,

Thank you for your interest in the master’s program in Molecular and Cellular Biology of the LMU Munich.

We had the pleasure of receiving your application for the program. However, while processing your application, we noticed that an official explanation of the credit system of your university was not included, so that it is not clear how to convert the credits stated in your transcript to ECTS credits. Moreover, it is not clear whether your thesis is worth at least 10 ECTS credits.

This means that if your application remains unchanged, the master’s selection committee will have to reject your application, since your application cannot be considered complete. We therefore wanted to warn you and give you the opportunity to update your application.

You can still make changes in the online application form (until March 31, 2019), and we strongly recommend you to do so in order to be eligible for the program.

We look forward to receiving your updated application!

Best regards,

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KingUCC: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lacazette1:

Congrats bro.
But then when you still had issues with them. You should have known that you were to submit the original SL immediately it arrived here. Probably you weren't too informed then. The embassy deals with originals and not just mere photocopies especially when it comes to Verpflichtungserklärung. Normally, they should have mailed you to send or drop the original but they decided to feed on your ignorance (these guys don't care sometimes) and sometimes it depends on the person handling your application.
All the best mate.

Thank you @Lacazette1

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KingUCC: 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
Philfit:

Nice one bro, that my dream uni. Pray for me.
How long do you need to do the language course before you start tho?

I pray you're admitted.
You need B1 certificate to enrol fully.
Each level takes about 6+ weeks. It'd be easier for you if you did some levels ( or at least A1) in Nigeria before coming over.
Best wishes bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by deegov: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
chy73:

Na like so the duping dey start oo, God help you my dear

INASMUCH as people are bad to the extent that myself was scammed of #400k by a guy here concerning this SL, i still bliv there are people of high integrity here anyway.
But be soft ,dont rush cos they are still monitoring looking for who to devour.

We will all get it right.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Larrylrkay(m): 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
chy73:

Axa mansard is 17k

Pls what is their link. I will need it too. It seems it's the cheapest travel insurance one can get.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Guys please this is urgent... I need to convert my project of 6units to ECTS.
Is there any formula...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lastchoco: 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Please I want to pm you. Applied for this course, mine is still saying in process.
delivite:
Pls who is going to Anhalt university of applied sciences, kothen? Let's hook up.

Also holla if you're already there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
Adeomam:

The truth is that the SL won't come free and if you're able to raise money to pay for the SL then you should be able to raise the blocked amount.

Bruh with the sense! ¡ people should learn to understand this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ndkings1:
Guys please this is urgent... I need to convert my project of 6units to ECTS.

Is there any formula...

Go through @deutschemann's posts i guess he talked about this some time ago but i can't exactly remember
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lastchoco: 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Please I sent a pm.
chimax1:
what's up with your application? Mine changed to in process few days ago. Admission should drop by Monday 21st
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Philfit(m): 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
KingUCC:

I pray you're admitted.
You need B1 certificate to enrol fully.
Each level takes about 6+ weeks. It'd be easier for you if you did some levels ( or at least A1) in Nigeria before coming over.
Best wishes bro.
So how does hat work, you’d have to spend about 4-6 months before you start learning? That’s not bad tho. I’d want to lean in german. If you get accepted winter that means you won’t start till summer or even next winter ? How does it work. Thanks for the blessings ��
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lburna: 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hello guys,

I have been somewhat of a silent reader, contributing sparingly. Anyway, I received my AM today. I had my interview on the 28th of January.
I want to appreciate those who keep helping and encouraging others. Also those who share their good news here. It really helps to keep the hopes high and positive and I hope mine will do the same to others who are processing and expecting theirs.

Meanwhile this is my third Admission cycle that I have been offered admission in Germany since 2012 but did always put it off and I hope it will be a memorable journey.
I would also appreciate some contacts or connections around Hamburg/Kiel area.

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sedatylo(m): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ndkings1:
MY PEOPLE I JUST RECEIVED THIS EMAIL AND I NEED YOUR HELP ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT.

Dear Mr. Chijioke ,

Thank you for your interest in the master’s program in Molecular and Cellular Biology of the LMU Munich.

We had the pleasure of receiving your application for the program. However, while processing your application, we noticed that an official explanation of the credit system of your university was not included, so that it is not clear how to convert the credits stated in your transcript to ECTS credits. Moreover, it is not clear whether your thesis is worth at least 10 ECTS credits.

This means that if your application remains unchanged, the master’s selection committee will have to reject your application, since your application cannot be considered complete. We therefore wanted to warn you and give you the opportunity to update your application.

You can still make changes in the online application form (until March 31, 2019), and we strongly recommend you to do so in order to be eligible for the program.

We look forward to receiving your updated application!

Best regards,

Nigeria operates on credit hour system
Check if that is stated in ur transcript
I fink thats wah they want to know
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hi guys,
Who else has received a mail from uni Bremen?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sedatylo:

Nigerian operates on credit hour system Check if that is stated in ur transcript I fink thats wah they want to know
There's no such thing in my transcript
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Timmyone: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lburna:
Hello guys,

I have been somewhat of a silent reader, contributing sparingly. Anyway, I received my AM today. I had my interview on the 28th of January.
I want to appreciate those who keep helping and encouraging others. Also those who share their good news here. It really helps to keep the hopes high and positive and I hope mine will do the same to others who are processing and expecting theirs.

Meanwhile this is my third Admission cycle that I have been offered admission in Germany since 2012 but did always put it off and I hope it will be a memorable journey.
I would also appreciate some contacts or connections around Hamburg/Kiel area.

Congratulations. I pray it turns out an amazing experience for you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by WeirdinT: 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
Cookee:

Hello please could you kindly reply, I sent you a PM..
Thanks..
Replied you already
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sedatylo(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ndkings1:

There's no such thing in my transcript

Check if credit hours is written like this on ur transcript

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godisthegreatest: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
vinlyreeks:

True talk, if it was free everybody would have it, thats why I didn't mention anything about how I got my SL, cos they wouldn't believe again so my brother I just relax they observe. Please who here resides around hamm or lippstadt should pm me. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by janettee(f): 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Anyone here in Hannover that could help
a friend find an apartment or knows anyone who has a free room in a wg?.

Please pm, it's urgent! smiley..

Thanks..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Champion100(f): 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Someone should type One Euro to Naira.... It's around 208.78 Nigerian Naira.

* Please bankers in the house, is that true?

** If it's true, can someone open BA and leave it there until s/he secures admission? Lol

*** Pastors in the house, please pray it's true ooo.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ayokunlemmy: 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Who is seeing this?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adazeal: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hi guys. I only recently started following this thread. Please, I'd want to enquire of the MPE program at offenburg university. They have this joint partnership with a university in Poland. Has anyone gone for this program before? How is it like and what's the acceptance rate? Thanks

Anyone please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Larrylrkay(m): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
chy73:

Axa mansard is 17k

Can you help us with link of the insurance company? I need too. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sirbohr007(m): 8:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
Euros is currently at 202 naira!!! What is happening??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
ayokunlemmy:
Who is seeing this?

Lol everyone is seeing it but have yiu checked it with other currency converting sites? That google front pagw has a disclaimer warning ans this night might just have been a glitch in the system
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
vinlyreeks:

It's not always like this. @adeoman @vinlyreeks
Situation differs from ppl to ppl. Don't always have the notion that "if you are able to get money for SL, then you should be able to raise the BA money. Things are hard for people, in different level.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hadampson(m): 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
1€ = #208

Thank God smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sedatylo:

Check if credit hours is written like this on ur transcript

Yes bro... What do I do?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vinlyreeks(m): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lacazette1:

It's not always like this. @adeoman @vinlyreeks
Situation differs from ppl to ppl. Don't always have the notion that "if you are able to get money for SL, then you should be able to raise the BA money. Things are hard for people, in different level.

Yea things are hard bro But its better you get it complete through thick and thin than lose the little you have to some other idiot in the name of scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by homirefacuny(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
ayokunlemmy:
Who is seeing this?

This can never be true grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.