Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,975 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:41 AM

Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) (76199 Views)

Nadia Buari, Husband And Children Step Out Together / Father's Day: Nadia Buari & Husband Kiss As Their Daughter Watches (Photo) / Nadia Buari’s Husband Has Tattoo Of The Actress' Name On His Neck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
wow!!!

Check my signature
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jim iyke is a wise man for not marrying these coded opio
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by Fynnonsy: 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nawa o... These children no get face ne?...
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
roarik:
I just love this woman...private life is bae. wink

Private life?

What private life when this was shared all over social media?

1 Like

Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
Too of those childrens belong to too other men, nobody should ask me any question becurse I'm not in the mud to talk now
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by Donpuzo101(m): 12:24am On Jun 18, 2018
beautiful
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by roarik(f): 1:00am On Jun 18, 2018
Neoteny:

Private life?

What private life when this was shared all over social media?
She actually shared it to celebrate her man,tell me what u know abt her marriage aside the fact that she gave birth to twins.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by roarik(f): 1:01am On Jun 18, 2018
Chi59:
She really tried ooo
you can say that again.
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by Christeety: 1:56am On Jun 18, 2018
handsomeclouds:
Fyn gal
Why is the husband hiding his face.. maybe he's deformed

Its because of people like you that's why she kept her family life private.
If you don't have anything good to say...say nothing.
You people just enjoy trolling others

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 18, 2018
comshots:
She is a lucky woman.It's not all men that can tolerate her after snapping and posting bathroom selfies with Jim.

U know the one the man dey do and what she must have tolerated from hom,.
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by dlinglos(f): 2:28am On Jun 18, 2018
dominique:
And Linda thinks she can hide bump for Africa. Nadia can hide bump for The Americas, Europe, Asia and Antarctica! She's doing a fantastic job keeping her family away from social media.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by rubio: 3:09am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by Dollabiz: 4:49am On Jun 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 18, 2018
samuelchimmy:
nadia is my perfect kinda woman,average shape at the right corners with a beautiful face to go with it,and that nice skin of hers,,,,,, GOD ,I ALWAYS WISHED I COULD MARRY HER

Chance still dey bro..

Go for your Goal...........

Bru ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by spafu(m): 5:42am On Jun 18, 2018
gistblogger:
Cute

SEE FULL FACE PHOTOS OF HER HUSBAND HERE>>> https://www.gistmore.com/photos-nadia-buari-husband-4-kids
Shey I want chop the husband? Keep am to yourself.
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by gassbee: 5:48am On Jun 18, 2018
Navalsadiq:
So these girl use Jim ike head take rub ground.
does Jim look like serious father to be
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:58am On Jun 18, 2018
samuelchimmy:
nadia is my perfect kinda woman,average shape at the right corners with a beautiful face to go with it,and that nice skin of hers,,,,,, GOD ,I ALWAYS WISHED I COULD MARRY HER
its not too late
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 6:02am On Jun 18, 2018
roarik:
I just love this woman...private life is bae. wink

Private life? Well, it just went public.
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by kcmichael: 6:26am On Jun 18, 2018
Haaaaaa

Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by Yameater(m): 6:29am On Jun 18, 2018
JhimmySpark:
Once a thread is about celebrities, popular or upcoming, living or dead, born and unborn, relevant or irrelevant it must make front page.. This is the second thread about Nadia with same info making the front page. Front page has lost it's spark, value and attraction. Seun, talk to these mods biko.
Nairaland spark? Everything now is about money oooooo
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by undertaker002: 6:32am On Jun 18, 2018
JhimmySpark:
Once a thread is about celebrities, popular or upcoming, living or dead, born and unborn, relevant or irrelevant it must make front page.. This is the second thread about Nadia with same info making the front page. Front page has lost it's spark, value and attraction. Seun, talk to these mods biko.
seun sack Dominique please grin
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by Deltatoto: 6:54am On Jun 18, 2018
samuelchimmy:
can u buy only her cream
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by adorable29(f): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2018
See her cute oyibo husband and kids.... kiss
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by cutieme(m): 7:34am On Jun 18, 2018
Why snap in the first place if you don't want your kids face shown? Onye iberibe,cheating on my brother Jim,I thought she is responsible but now i know better.....
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by cutieme(m): 7:38am On Jun 18, 2018
All this oyibo wey their thing no strong na him all this our girls dey follow because of mint paper,kai,the love of money......
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by Gloriao(f): 8:19am On Jun 18, 2018
Dear Original Poster,

Indeed, Nadia has a way of showing her family without you seeing their faces. A nice way to keep critics at bay.
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2018
handsomeclouds:
Fyn gal

It's called privacy mehn
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2018
roarik:
She actually shared it to celebrate her man,tell me what u know abt her marriage aside the fact that she gave birth to twins.

You're gaslighting yourself.

One cannot claim privacy if one shares such intimacy on a public space.

Does your mother, I assume you have one, celebrate your father, i also assume you have one, on social media?
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by wink2015(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2018
Most of us following the social media trend thought it was Jim Ikye that impregnated her.

So Jim Ikye was just a waste!

Even his Jamaican girl friend that we thought he is going to marry abandoned him.

or was Jim Ikye that abandoned the Jamaican??

Jim Ikye get his own spiritual problem.

Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by cutieme(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

It's called privacy mehn
Privacy you say,privacy on social media? Can't believe this came from you!
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by ThatKING(m): 1:45am On Dec 14, 2019
handsomeclouds:
Fyn gal

NO the husband is intelligent.
Influential drug dealers don't show their face
Re: Meet Nadia Buari's Husband And Their 4 Children (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:26am On Jun 25, 2020
Genetics are funny and not as simplistic as high school science classes made it seem. If both are biracial Lebanese they’ll birth four children of the same composition. If he’s full Lebanese they’ll birth a quarter black children. If he’s white (which I doubt) then they’ll make a beautiful Lebanese/Black/White mix. I’m hoping for the latter, though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison / Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.