Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass (41135 Views)

Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 18, 2018
Luketen:
I hope this one will come to pass cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUUm5STc1I4

This one weak me!! Smiles... grin

1 Like

Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by omoelerin1: 4:07am On Jun 18, 2018
Luminee:
God can decide to change prophecies at will
'God is not a man that he will lie nor a son of man that he will repent'.
He raises his word above his name.
Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by omoelerin1: 4:21am On Jun 18, 2018
stankezzy:
All these things the writter is saying is useless and baseless , prophesy that did not come to pass , how about prophesy that came to pass , are u a demon that always look for negative things? some prophet said he will win but it will be bloody , how are they wrong, the votes that came from Kaduna Kano and kastina , who knows weather it was jonathan that really won and it was rigged so face your misery and leave men of God alone
you don't have any point at all.

3 Likes

Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by omoelerin1: 4:30am On Jun 18, 2018
ak22:

Prayer can change any prophecy my brother
Read book of Isaiah 38 , 1:6
You mean Buhari/APC's prayers changed those prophecies cus it hotter than those of Jonathan/PDP?

1 Like

Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by Dollabiz: 4:42am On Jun 18, 2018
ohhh
Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by contigiency(m): 5:32am On Jun 18, 2018
That was the period they were collecting money from Jonathan, so they needed to tell him what he wanted to hear. After all many of them are business men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by Triiipjnr(m): 5:50am On Jun 18, 2018
If all these said prophecies had came to pass ,all these them christians commenting would have been shouting and claiming those men are real God sent men but now its otherwise SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by boxypane(m): 6:16am On Jun 18, 2018
Firefire:
Buhary till 2045
He will rule your street till 2045.
As for me, no better candidate come 2019!!!!!!! Then its BUBU ALL THE WAY!!!!!
Come set, na Atiku, Saraki abi Kwamkwaso wan run? Or na Tambuwal n co. These criminals that have a romantic date with KIRIKIRI OR KUJE PRISONS.
Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by hisgrace090: 6:30am On Jun 18, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
The truth is that many of us predicted correctly who will win elections but since we don't have Apostle, pastor, evangelist, Bishop etc attached to our names, nobody took out predictions correctly.
If Nigeria had beaten Croatia, people will start looking for the pastors that predicted it correctly forgetting that there are millions that would have got it correct too.
In summary, we should stop giving audience to these people.

You nailed it, many predicted correctly but nobody cares.

2 Likes

Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by Caseless: 6:33am On Jun 18, 2018
OsuMustGo:

You dey mind all those rouges and scammers calling themselves pastors, useless fools fooling their sheeps.

Na that use guy wey talk say gate of hell go open na hin dey pain me pass.

Thieves

that gate of hell keeper is still ranting. grin
Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by CoolAmbience(m): 6:36am On Jun 18, 2018
Luminee:

Never let religion 'consume' you...

If you know, you know.
Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by femi4: 6:43am On Jun 18, 2018
Luminee:
What a daft comment
Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by Charly68: 6:56am On Jun 18, 2018
Luminee:
Provided people pray ..
Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by BluntBoy(m): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2018
Tocynone:
@ OP, read your Bible 1King chapter 22
You will understand

There is nothing to understand there. These men are false. If they are true, God will always find a way to make people realize that He was the one that put the false prophesies in their mouths and it would always be for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by Lukuluku69(m): 7:12am On Jun 18, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
Ehmmm God sent Jonah to go preach to people of Nineveh, to change their ways or else He would destroy them. Jonah was pissed, [b]as these were the enemies of Israel. [/b]He reckoned that if he went to Tarsus instead of Nineveh, God would have no choice than to destroy them. That my friend, is different from a prophecy, that my friend, is a warning from God - change or I shall give you sumn DIVINE AZZ WHOOPING.
Fortunately for the people of Nineveh, they repented and God spared them.

The bolded, must every Nation and every one be an "enemy" to Israel? Nineveh was a City of the Children of Esau, the twin brother of Jacob and as God promised Abraham that He will bless His seed after, God blesses ALL is progeny. This blessings is not the Gold and Silver but Spiritual blessings. Jonah was a Prophet from the Esau side as was Job who are Idumean. The Children of Israel never dwelt in Nineveh. Stop listening to fake Pastors. Read your Bible and use the hard cold fact of History for interpretation.
Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by zone51: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2018
Luminee:

If you don't notice the sarcasm in my statement about some pastors who would claim that "God can change prophecies at will" then you should be careful how you talk to people, cos you really don't know who you might be talking with or quoting. I will follow this post for posterity sake

Are you the CEO of Luminous ? undecided
Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by KaptainAfrika: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2018
CALM DOWN.
Nineveh was the capital of the Assyrian Empire, the Assyrians were one of the empires that captured and enslaved the jewish people, Jonah was a jew. Imagine being told by God to go and tell the people who have enslaved your people, that if they dont repent, they will be destroyed - wont you be tempted to let them perish instead?
I suggest you go dig up some historical books, and read about the cruelty of the Assyrian empire, and actually read the Book of Jonah in the bible, for yourself.
Cheers.

Lukuluku69:

The bolded, must every Nation and every one be an "enemy" to Israel? Nineveh was a City of the Children of Esau, the twin brother of Jacob and as God promised Abraham that He will bless His seed after, God blesses ALL is progeny. This blessings is not the Gold and Silver but Spiritual blessings. Jonah was a Prophet from the Esau side as was Job who are Idumean. The Children of Israel never dwelt in Nineveh. Stop listening to fake Pastors. Read your Bible and use the hard cold fact of History for interpretation.

Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by rookidmart: 7:26am On Jun 18, 2018
Prophet Paul Okikiiesu

A Lagos prophet, Paul Okikijesu was also not quite clear with his prediction, but said correctly that Buhari might be voted for on one condition – he should “surrender his heart to me”.

It is not known if the then APC candidate surrendered his heart to Prophet Okikiiesu
I'm dead. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by Lukuluku69(m): 7:31am On Jun 18, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
CALM DOWN.
Nineveh was the capital of the Assyrian Empire, the Assyrians were one of the empires that captured and enslaved the jewish people, Jonah was a jew. Imagine being told by God to go and tell the people who have enslaved your people, that if they dont repent, they will be destroyed - wont you be tempted to let them perish instead?
I suggest you go dig up some historical books, and read about the cruelty of the Assyrian empire, and actually read the Book of Jonah in the bible, for yourself.
Cheers.

Double calm down bros, can you situate Prophet Jonah with the Assyrian Kings? No, you can not. The mere fact that God can send a Warner to Nineveh to repent simply showed that God raised Prophet in order climes and not Israel alone. And I stand to be corrected, Jonah was from the House of Esau. Jonah, Job, Jethro, Balaam were no Jews. Please do some Research. cheers!
Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by Makapounse(m): 8:43am On Jun 18, 2018
Firefire:
Buhary till 2045
Chai , Suffering and Smiling
Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by madridguy(m): 8:44am On Jun 18, 2018
Bunch of comedian
Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by chikago1: 8:55am On Jun 18, 2018
Luminee:
An unpredictable God?
Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by KaptainAfrika: 9:46am On Jun 18, 2018
SOURCE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah

"Jonah or Jonas[a] is the name given in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh/Old Testament) to a prophet of the northern kingdom of Israel in about the 8th century BCE. "

KEYWORDS: NORTHERN KINGDOM OF ISRAEL

ESAU IS THE BROTHER OF JACOB, THE ANCESTOR OF THE JEWS AND THE NATION OF ISRAEL.

Again I say, CALM DOWN.

Lukuluku69:

Double calm down bros, can you situate Prophet Jonah with the Assyrian Kings? No, you can not. The mere fact that God can send a Warner to Nineveh to repent simply showed that God raised Prophet in order climes and not Israel alone. And I stand to be corrected, Jonah was from the House of Esau. Jonah, Job, Jethro, Balaam were no Jews. Please do some Research. cheers!
Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by Abdullahi4u7(m): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2018
jnrbayano:
Jesus Christ is the ultimate Master and Leader. Anybody who can find fault with him should pls come forward.

These self acclaimed pastors everywhere aren't the spokespersons of Christianity
Ultimate master and leader ke? It's weird the way you people talk about Jesus and forget everything about God.

1 Like

Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by Abdullahi4u7(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2018
What do you expect from ignorant people whose job is to be predicting on every matter?
You know the funniest part? Their lucky predictions make gullible people stray.
Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2018
Luminee:

Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by Tocynone(m): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2018
Luminee:

Read 1 King chapter 22
My brother if God wan change prophecies him no go ask for opinion, that's why he is God over all but we still cannot rule out the fact that there are fake pastors everywhere trying to make ends meet
Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by rhasonel: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2018
We have vacancies for position below in Jordans Global Insurance Brokers Limited  
Job Title: Business Development Executive – Direct Insurance Broking
Academic qualifications: B. Sc. Insurance, Maths, Social Sciences or any of the Sciences
Age limit: 30 - 40 years
Years of experience in related firm: Minimum of 3 years
Applicants must reside in lagos.
Interested candidates should kindly forward their CV to EUnogu@jordansglobal.com and copy solomon.james@firstrhasonel.com
Use the position as the subject.
Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by Lukuluku69(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
SOURCE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah

"Jonah or Jonas[a] is the name given in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh/Old Testament) to a prophet of the northern kingdom of Israel in about the 8th century BCE. "

KEYWORDS: NORTHERN KINGDOM OF ISRAEL

ESAU IS THE BROTHER OF JACOB, THE ANCESTOR OF THE JEWS AND THE NATION OF ISRAEL.

Again I say, CALM DOWN.

I said Jonah was from the House of Esau and I stand by that. Read what you posted again. Wiki said he is a Prophet of Northern Kingdom of Israel. And I ask again, the Israelites, do they ever dwelt at Nineveh? The answer is no. They were only in Assyria as a conquered People as in in Babylonia. And you are right, Esau was the brother of Jacob but he was NEVER a Jew, for the name "Jew" came from Judah, the fourth son of Jacob. Judea (from Judah) comprises the Tribe of Judah and Benjamin while the Northern Kingdom that spilt from the main body of Kingdom of Israel which was made up of the 10 dissenting Tribes. I maintain, that Jonah was never from the stock and rather from the Branch of Esau. Yes, he was Hebrew (because his father was) but never a Jew.
Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by jnrbayano(m): 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Abdullahi4u7:
Ultimate master and leader ke? It's weird the way you people talk about Jesus and forget everything about God.

You can't understand it when we try to explain it to you so forget it friend
Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by tolajay: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
The moment Nigerians realise the stupidity of religion eh, this country will be better for it.

1 Like

Re: Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass by Abdullahi4u7(m): 9:13am On Jun 22, 2018
jnrbayano:

You can't understand it when we try to explain it to you so forget it friend
Thank you. May I not understand it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rev. Fr Chietnum John Mark Killed By Bandits In Kaduna / Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) / Pastor Chris Okotie Poses With His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.