Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

5 + 1 Android Apps Made By Nigerians You Should Try - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 5 + 1 Android Apps Made By Nigerians You Should Try (948 Views)

How are mobile apps made to run on different OS? / How To Create Android Apps From Scratch / I Want To Start Building Android Apps. What Kits Do I Need? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 + 1 Android Apps Made By Nigerians You Should Try by cuvox(m): 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Welcome to our apps review. Developers in the country are trying very hard nowadays to make sure their work is out there, but they usually lack exposure. The android apps developers generally have more tough times since most times their apps go without being downloaded, and there are lots of competition on the playstore for downloads. I took the time to check, ask for recommendations, tested some of the apps and here are the ones I found that may be useful to you.

QandA
QandA App

Nigerians are familiar with the past questions system that allows us to study for upcoming examinations using questions from previous tests. The stress that comes from visiting bookshops and markets to find these study materials can be hectic and the weight of the books can cause aches from carrying them around. Questions and Answers a.k.a QandA is an educational app that brings past questions and their solutions to your fingertips. This mobile market allows you to buy these materials (there are also free materials though) so you can prepare for your tests without stress. The categories include o’level, undergraduate, postgraduate, professional exams, Foreign Exams category: TOEFL, GRE, IELTS, GMAT, CIE, MCAT, business examinations questions and even job/career-related questions. Also, users can compile and sell too on the app if they have questions and answers to tests or papers not available on the app marketplace. On Q and A app, you can buy and sell relevant past questions, course materials, and other educational books. Since we spend a considerable amount of time on our phones, having your past questions and their solutions on it wouldn’t be bad. QandA wants you to pass your tests and also make cool cash at the same time. Download Q and A App Here

Receiptish

Receiptish

Receiptish is an android receipt maker that allows users (especially business owners) to create receipts with their android phones (POS Style) for goods or services on the go. The free version of the app is easily customizable with logos, address, the number of products sold and the output can be saved to PDF format and transferred. You can customize receipt number, company information, the app automatically calculates discounts rates when added, select currency symbol, and send receipt within the application. Download the Receiptish App Here

Pidgin Dictionary

Pidgin Dictionary

This app makes me want to type using pidgin so you guys can go and download it and learn pidgin English ( Nigerian Unofficial Language). The Pidgin Dictionary app is meant for all those who want to understand and speak Pidgin English the Warri way (complete with slangs and phrases).

more here https://thegloor.com/5-1-android-apps-made-by-nigerians-you-should-try/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Coffeescript: Javascript That’s Easy On The Eyes / What Less Expensive Laptop Can I Get To Start My Programming Class. / No Computer Yet? Then Learn HTML And CSS Practically Using Your Smart Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.