Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? (6477 Views)

√√ Huawei Old/New Modem Unlocking Codes Request [ ONLY HERE ] / How To Use Any SIM With Any Modem Without Unlocking The Modem / Request For All Unlocking Code Of Network Internet Modem Here Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? by Deocee: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2010
After unlocking the multilink modem, what's next?. How do I use the generated code for free browsing? I have the codes and the modem is unlocked. What next do I do with it.
Re: After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? by XerXesNG(m): 7:58am On Jun 04, 2010
You use stacomms, visafone, reltel, zoom sims on it,
There's not much profit in unlocking the a cdma network modem afterall.

Which did you unlock?
Huawei EC226?
Re: After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? by webgenius(m): 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2010
@XerXesng : what exactly do you mean, I want to know if I can use my Starcomms ZTE@Flexi with a GSM sim as it has a slot for this in addition to the MicroSD slot. Please help anyone
Re: After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? by XerXesNG(m): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2010
The slot is for RUIM, not GSM SIM.
So you can't, webgenius
Re: After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? by XerXesNG(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2010
the slot is only for ruim of other cdma networks, multilinks visafone etc
Re: After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? by coolsegun(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2010
@poster, insert gsm sim, if it recognises it, then you can configure it for the network.
Re: After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? by inze(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2010
coolsegun:

@poster, insert gsm sim, if it recognises it, then you can configure it for the network.
na wa oo, wetin we no go see.
person won carry pikin from 'baby walker' put ontop 'driver seat'
Re: After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? by lovelybobo: 3:06am On Jun 07, 2010
After unlocking the multilink modem, what's next?. How do I use the generated code for ? I have the codes and the modem is unlocked. What next do I do with it.

please if the one you unlocked is EC226, i will want to unlock mine too.

thanks
Re: After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? by textmypage(m): 1:16am On Jun 08, 2010
you can only unlock modem that uses SIM and not d one with cdma

Re: After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? by Toscoas2(m): 6:38am On Jun 09, 2010
How can i configure my mtn huwaei modem after unlock it with another sim.pls
Re: After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? by textmypage(m): 12:35am On Jun 10, 2010
IF YOU ARE USING A ZAIN MODEM, HERE IS HOW YOU CAN CREATE A PROFILE:
TOOLS-OPTIONS-PROFILE MANAGEMENT-NEW
THEN INPUT THE REQUIRED PROFILE DATA IN THE FIELD PROVIDED.
Re: After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? by Vicky2k(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2010
Please is this possible because I Need to unlock my visafone Haier D200 CDMA modem
Re: After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? by Deocee: 8:45am On Jun 11, 2010
the one I unlocked is EC226
Re: After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? by lovelybobo: 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2010
Deocee:

the one I unlocked is EC226

can you please help me unlock mine, what parameters do you need.

thanks
Re: After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? by Deocee: 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2010
email: pearsbabie097@yahoo.com
Re: After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? by XerXesNG(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2010
Its EC226, but are you sure its a multilinks modem?
Re: After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? by XerXesNG(m): 12:19am On Jun 26, 2010
Guys, He didn't unlock anything!
Re: After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? by kanita: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2010
how was ur modem locked, if any body need a multilinks modem for a cafe or for 6months

email me : kanita4real@yahoo.com
Re: After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? by suxes2005(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2010
Is dis multilinks reliable?

SHALOM
Re: After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? by legalwealth(m): 5:07am On Nov 06, 2012
suxes2005: Is dis multilinks reliable?

SHALOM

Multilinks is reliable and even their FREE browsing is speed of light but evdo,hybrid or CDMA but

Follow my FREE guide here at www.presegsunderstanding.com/2012/11/how-to-unlock-huawei-e303-modem-and-all.html and it as well work for lates MTN huawei E303 modem and configure unlimited free browsing using the free guide in here at

www.presegsunderstanding.com/2012/11/how-to-use-your-mtn-bis-blackeberry.html
Re: After Unlocking The Multilink Modem, What's Next? by kehindesis(m): 1:30am On Aug 26, 2015
Hello pls help me unlock this multilinks modem EC226. IMEI :- 621007099317979 kindly call me or text me on phone. 07034215599 thanks

(1) (Reply)

USA Used Laptops For Sale. / Can Virtual Private Network (VPN) Provider Increase Your Internet Service Speed? / Fast Internet Service In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.