Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 - Sports (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 (36992 Views)

Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final / Uruguay Vs Saudi Arabia: World Cup, (1 - 0) On 20th June 2018 / Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Jamodeen95(m): 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
Let's c wetin our boys go play shaa angry cheesy grin
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by waladis(m): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by sophiathefirst: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
JhimmySpark:

Yea, the better team won. Hop Nigeria makes us proud tomorrow... My heart beats faster at the mere thought of dah game.
grin only thinking of it is already beating faster, what will now happen when the game start.
We can only pray for them to do well. Wait oo, is it tomorrow or Friday that we ve match n what time pls
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by waladis(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
ukorjoe:
I see Spain already through to the rounds of 16.... Still much work for Portugal tho. Iran is no walk over

Putting into account their performance today, I don't think so. The could do better but it was obvious that they were looking for a draw as they were defending most of the time. They started attacking when it was too late and the attack wasn't even that effective.
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by dumininu01(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
Dah pique nutmeg was swt grin grin
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by waladis(m): 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
sophiathefirst:

grin only thinking of it is already beating faster, what will now happen when the game start.
We can only pray for them to do well. Wait oo, is it tomorrow or Friday that we ve match n what time pls

Our match is on Friday 4pm. Sincerely, I am already nervous. Not because we might just lose the match. But I don't want us to lose in a shameful way just like our first match. I am really fed up with my colleagues at work from other countries saying how disappointed they were about Nigeria performance in their 1st match .
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by sprints1: 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
my prediction will come to pass the winner of the world cup is a serious underdog don't be surprised...

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by waladis(m): 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
sprints1:
my prediction will come to pass the winner of the world cup is a serious underdog don't be surprised...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Like Nigeria Abi? Nice one and a very good sense of humour grin
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by resurgent2019: 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
waladis:

Our match is on Friday 4pm. Sincerely, I am already nervous. Not because we might just lose the match. But I don't want us to lose in a shameful way just like our first match. I am really fed up with my colleagues at work from other countries saying how disappointed they were about Nigeria performance in their 1st match .

It means you are putting your hopes on the Nigerian team. Please, be rest assured that the team will lose—but by a slim margin. It is not rocket science to decipher that the Super Eagles are the worst team in the tournament. All you need to convince you is the zest and determination with which other teams play for National pride. Did you see the persian national team’s—Iran— play Spain last evening? That is what the eagles lack.

Keep your mind at rest bro, and watch the match on Friday with resignation to fate.
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by JhimmySpark(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Friday.. 4pm
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by sprints1: 12:11am On Jun 21, 2018
waladis:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Like Nigeria Abi? Nice one and a very good sense of humour grin
as at now our odds on bet9ja to win the world cup is 501 u better put 1k on so that u can be 501k richer at the end of july

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by OEChika: 12:33am On Jun 21, 2018
grin
oshe11:
How I wish Iran can WIN their next match, while SPAIN win or draw

You hate Ronaldo.... simple ET short grin
oshe11:
How I wish Iran can WIN their next match, while SPAIN win or draw

You hate Ronaldo.... simple ET short

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Caseless: 12:47am On Jun 21, 2018
samzzycash:
tell an Iranian that he is Arab and watch him laugh at you.. As in the case of their religion i don't know much. But Iran are Persians not Arab.. Go and ask Iranians themselves.
you guys are missing the point. I told him not to promote division. I know they're Persians. He said they're Shiite and Saudi is Sunni - so they don't meet. So I reminded him that despite the fact that they have different creed, they're still joined by islam.

Abi Iranian no de go hajj?
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Caseless: 1:02am On Jun 21, 2018
Ekaka1:

Some of you pseudo religious folks on nairaland are sometimes overly too aggressive and always defending things you don't understand.
Tony Megabush1 gave your brother a sound foreign affairs lecture and did not even rob it in...I even commended him for the way he respectfully shared knowledge...but no, your friend came here a exposed his ignorance now you're also toeing his line all in the name of religious sentiments...kontinue sad shocked

How do we handle the infestation of domkops on this space for God's sake? Who would rid these forum of dunderheads ?

The sandy thing is, when they run out of what to say, they tag you an extremist. Who told these airheads that we take such name calling to heart anymore, I can't get.

Somebody came in shackle of misinformation and posted something with all the paraphernalia of division, I straightened things for him , then you and that creche- deserving resurgent2019 felt it was apt to display your acute asininity .
He even claimed international politics was taught somewhere...lol.
Cheap forum with lowbrains everywhere. Come to reddit or quora and feel how terrible it's to be here.

I don't do this anymore cos I'm too grown for this.
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 21, 2018
Sirfeeking:
Point of correction,Iran is not an Arab country,they are Persians.In addition,the majority of Iranians are Shiite muslims while most Arabs are Sunni Muslims.

Spain 1 Iran 0

They're Persians but lots of elements of their culture has been taken away by Islam. Thats why they were extremely liberal a long time ago and women actually had lots of rights and freedoms- but now they have to go in public dressed like ninjas.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by DonaldSilver(m): 7:08am On Jun 21, 2018
Yesterday matches were pretty much disastrous. I mean I was expecting Egypt to win against Russia, but that was not it. In fact, Russia was too much dominant over Egypt. 4 to 6 Russian players were marked over M. Salah, and the rest were perfectly placed against every Egyptian player. I don't know why but to me it looks like the same will repeat like in WC2014. The host country was Brazil, and they brought up Brazil on top, and then they were crushed brutally by Germany. Same will happen in this World Cup 2018. Russia will be scoring against all of its weak opponents and will be taken to the quarters or the semis, and if they got any stronger team, they would perish. Be advised that Russia has also faced the 7-1 defeat too against Portugal, back in 2004. Let's see what happens this time.
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by kbbanj10(m): 7:31am On Jun 21, 2018
NoDulling4here:
Iran vs Portugal grin grin grin

That will be a very interesting game to watch cheesy grin cheesy grin
walahi
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by sophiathefirst: 9:43am On Jun 21, 2018
JhimmySpark:

Friday.. 4pm
OK thanks
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by sophiathefirst: 9:54am On Jun 21, 2018
waladis:

aiit thanks. We pray we don't get disappointed. Be proud of them no matter what happens grin , after all is not easy. Did their own country qualify for the world cup. Motivation is key that's what our players need from Nigerians now.
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 21, 2018
[/quote]
lemonys:
I go use the 2k stake tomorrow game, Business don start be that ooh
guy message me 4 whatsapp 07039024100 lets chat
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by Gucciboss: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2018
sharpwriter:

See Youtube link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcmRnQRfkGk

The blocked it. It couldn't view it. They said fifa copyright blabla..
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by samzzycash(m): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2018
Caseless:
you guys are missing the point. I told him not to promote division. I know they're Persians. He said they're Shiite and Saudi is Sunni - so they don't meet. So I reminded him that despite the fact that they have different creed, they're still joined by islam.

Abi Iranian no de go hajj?
well i figured That later But you no reply i just let it slide.
Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by oshe11: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2018
OEChika:
grin

You hate Ronaldo.... simple ET short grin

You hate Ronaldo.... simple ET short

Re: Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 by sharpwriter(m): 11:52am On Jun 21, 2018
Gucciboss:

The blocked it. It couldn't view it. They said fifa copyright blabla..
Eeya... you're late then. I still viewed it when I sent the link to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win / Iniesta Reacts As Lionel Messi Joins PSG / Rothen To Messi: Your Transfer Was Bad Idea, You’re A Burden On PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.