Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism (11993 Views)

Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady / Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by Seahawk: 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
Fearlez:
did desperate seahawk throw the same question with a female handle thinking I will answer?
well why don’t you want to answer?

And what is it about seahawk that makes you think it’s a male handle?

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
Fearlez:
[s][/s]

All these long epistle just to convince me you aren't an Osu? Too damn long I didn't read. Convincing me about your pathetic existence mist be the biggest project you ever undertook in your life.

Obi, you're a repugnant piece of human waste. Every thing you have typed here shows your family are resident outcasts in Igbo land.

If your family grant ancestral land to your sisters and they aren't challenge by your umunna, then it is because you and every unfortunate castaway in your family are Osu. And you share no communal land with true Igbo people.

A dog like you trying to rewrite Igbo culture in Nairaland must still be feeling the brunt of your banishment.

Twisting and lying isn't how argument is done. Aren't you the fagggott and deactivated francisTony who confessed to being raised by his grandmother in 2015 here?

Where were your recalcitrant parents when they abandoned you with your illiterate, granny with kola-stained teeth to nurture into an indecisive fagggott with societal maladjustment issues?

Like adicosi.s told you, you display every characteristics of a man raised by a bitter single mother. Too bad it was your granny who was neither a mother or father.

Wnah an unfortunate way to be raised.

Jobless unemployable Osu.

There are no Osus in Idemili, but keep on ranting. As I said earlier, you're too easy. grin

Now the joker's new conspiracy is linking me to another moniker that must have run circles round him before. Whatever you say, babe. smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by crackhaus: 2:08am On Jun 20, 2018
Fearlez:

Crackhaus, long time. greetings and blessings. Been wanting to chip in the emboldened since this thread started.

When Nigerians roasted her for her Clinton comments, she was quick to issue a statement but has been so hesitant when Dana Loesch dropped her off at the curb.
Ohh I missed a lot already.
Yesterday ended and still no response from Chimanmanda.. cheesy

Greeting and blessings to you too my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by crackhaus: 2:26am On Jun 20, 2018
Mindfulness:

One of them certainly knows, he has been schooled by me until he freaked out and went on an online ranting spree. grin
The rest are, as I said, re*tarded. cheesy
I believe I told you some years ago that your tendency to twist the narrative every time you get cornered by superior[sic] argumentative logic is one sure sign of some kind of clinical mental malfunction.. cheesy

This is me after I deliberately manoevered the argument:
crackhaus:

Wow...

You mean you just admitted you're weaker than a man because your psyche has been affected by years of mental conditioning, just because you want to defend your madam? shocked

Who are you and what have you done with the real Mindfulness please? cheesy

And this is you backed into a corner with no other way to defend your madam. Then you of all people chose to admit that you're weaker than a man:
Mindfulness:

Of course, I am, and this is why my nieces and daughters won't be. I am a progressive. wink

You went against everything and anything that feminism is supposed to be about by admitting you're weaker than a man, and you came here in my absence behind my back like a coward to claim you schooled me.. : ME? grin
cheesycheesy
Or is it Dana's political affiliations which you got from Wikipedia that now qualifies as schooling? cheesy

Walahi, no let Amadioha use your head for thunder-striking target practice... you dey hear me so?

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by crackhaus: 2:42am On Jun 20, 2018
Ewuro4:

She’ll prolly let the dust settle before responding or never. You know how this works, oyinbo are their demi-god. Leosch is one ruthless cat she doesn’t wanna banter with. hehe
I kind of had a feeling you would see the point I was making without me typing it out.. Lol grin

Chimanmanda might just be trying to gather her thoughts so she can come up with something worthwhile or nothing at all - perhaps even turn the conversation into one about racism just to deflect.
Anyone who knows Dana Loesch knows she has a reputation for taking on astute political and social commentators in debates, and she does it ruthlessly.
I am still waiting... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by crackhaus: 2:59am On Jun 20, 2018
UjuJoan2:

I'll be very dissapionted in her if she responds to an obviously racist attack.

What's laughable is the fact that 'intelligent' superior beings like you men are falling all over yourselves to discredit a woman who is completely oblivious of your existence.

The fact that you'll even resort to engaging her 'maid-servants' reeks of desperation and frustration.

Funny how all it takes is one comment from CNA to bring you guys to your knees.
If the aba made shoe fits, abeg wear it maid-servant. I don't even remember calling your name or ever engaging you on this topic before.

See her talking about how we're trying to discredit a woman who is oblivious of our existence, when in the same vein you've been everywhere and nowhere writing scripts all over the thread trying to defend the same woman who is also oblivious of your existence.

Please buzz off if you ain't got sensible shít to type woman.

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 20, 2018
crackhaus:

[s]I believe I told you some years ago that your tendency to twist the narrative every time you get cornered by superior[sic] argumentative logic is one sure sign of some kind of clinical mental malfunction.. cheesy

This is me after I deliberately manoevered the argument:

And this is you backed into a corner with no other way to defend your madam. Then you of all people chose to admit that you're weaker than a man:

You went against everything and anything that feminism is supposed to be about by admitting you're weaker than a man, and you came here in my absence behind my back like a coward to claim you schooled me.. : ME? grin
cheesycheesy
Or is it Dana's political affiliations which you got from Wikipedia that now qualifies as schooling? cheesy

Walahi, no let Amadioha use your head for thunder-striking target practice... you dey hear me so?[/s]

Is Dana still a Democrat in your world? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by UjuJoan2: 5:50am On Jun 20, 2018
Seahawk:

cheesy were you bitten by a rabid dog?

cheesy cheesy

Told ya!

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by UjuJoan2: 5:53am On Jun 20, 2018
crackhaus:

If the aba made shoe fits, abeg wear it maid-servant. I don't even remember calling your name or ever engaging you on this topic before.

See her talking about how we're trying to discredit a woman who is oblivious of our existence, when in the same vein you've been everywhere and nowhere writing scripts all over the thread trying to defend the same woman who is also oblivious of your existence.

Please buzz off if you ain't got sensible shít to type woman.

You know what amuses me about you is that you think being condescending makes you look intelligent. It doesn't, it actually makes you look pathetic. The fact that you cannot hold a constructive conversation with taking cheap shots to boost your ego is very pitiable.

Just a feedback . . . wink

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by crackhaus: 11:48am On Jun 20, 2018
UjuJoan2:

You know what amuses me about you is that you think being condescending makes you look intelligent. It doesn't, it actually makes you look pathetic. The fact that you cannot hold a constructive conversation with taking cheap shots to boost your ego is very pitiable.

Just a feedback . . . wink
This is quite rich coming from a character who made references to me on two occasions when I was not even chatting with her cheesy
On Kanwulia's thread, you mentioned me (something about arguing too much) and I simply responded with a quote by Harlan Ellison.

That was not enough for you, you then came on a thread where I and Mindfulness were having a go at our usual banters and what did you do.. you made a reference to a clapping gif I posted then called me an idíot for clapping. I totally ignored you there just for the fact you were a coward for not typing my handle along with the comment and responding to it would only give you attention.

Now here you are preaching to the choir which is quite hilarious considering that I have never once quoted you, not to mention how you're the one constantly màsturbàting and having siezures over my comments.. Well like I noted earlier, you presuming to give me feedback which I neither asked nor cared for is rich. So rich in fact that I now feel a worthy sense of moral duty to offer you some feedback of my own, and here goes:

I do not care about you or what you stand for, I don't even try to engage you in any discussions here just for the simple reason that I find nothing worth a response anytime I read your comments. Please I suggest you do the same to me and ignore, possibly scroll past any comment you come accross that has crackhaus as its author. This is very easy I assure you.
And keep your damn opinions of me or your percieved level of my intelligence to yourself - this here is a forum, nobody cares what you think. Say what you need to say about the topic and move along.

No hard feelings...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by crackhaus: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mindfulness:

Is Dana still a Democrat in your world? grin grin grin
Well she was at a time, so I don't see your point. Yes she's now a member of the Tea Party which you only found out from Wikipedia, obviously you had never heard of her before this Chimanmanda thingy.
I admitted my mistake and took the correction publicly without shame like a boss and still ended up having you for breakfast by the end of the argument after you agreed you're weaker than a man, something which goes against everything a feminist stands for. grin

You've got nothing else to say baby girl, just go on sabbatical and rejuvenate abeg...cos the next time I see you calling yourself a feminist on this forum after telling the world you're weaker than men, I will digital-slap the living daylight out of your embarrassing face. cheesycheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
crackhaus:

Well she was at a time, so I don't see your point. Yes she's now a member of the Tea Party which you only found out from Wikipedia, obviously you had never heard of her before this Chimanmanda thingy.
I admitted my mistake and took the correction publicly without shame like a boss and still ended up having you for breakfast by the end of the argument after you agreed you're weaker than a man, something which goes against everything a feminist stands for. grin

You've got nothing else to say baby girl, just go on sabbatical and rejuvenate abeg...cos the next time I see you calling yourself a feminist on this forum after telling the world you're weaker than men, I will digital-slap the living daylight out of your embarrassing face. cheesycheesy

Mr Superior Argument, it wasn't about me but keep deceiving yourself if it makes you feel better because last time you showed symptoms of severe stress. cheesygrin

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
crackhaus:

This is quite rich coming from a character who made references to me on two occasions when I was not even chatting with her cheesy
On Kanwulia's thread, you mentioned me (something about arguing too much) and I simply responded with a quote by Harlan Ellison.

That was not enough for you, you then came on a thread where I and Mindfulness were having a go at our usual banters and what did you do.. you made a reference to a clapping gif I posted then called me an idíot for clapping. I totally ignored you there just for the fact you were a coward for not typing my handle along with the comment and responding to it would only give you attention.

Now here you are preaching to the choir which is quite hilarious considering that I have never once quoted you, not to mention how you're the one constantly màsturbàting and having siezures over my comments.. Well like I noted earlier, you presuming to give me feedback which I neither asked nor cared for is rich. So rich in fact that I now feel a worthy sense of moral duty to offer you some feedback of my own, and here goes:

I do not care about you or what you stand for, I don't even try to engage you in any discussions here just for the simple reason that I find nothing worth a response anytime I read your comments. Please I suggest you do the same to me and ignore, possibly scroll past any comment you come accross that has crackhaus as its author. This is very easy I assure you.
And keep your damn opinions of me or your percieved level of my intelligence to yourself - this here is a forum, nobody cares what you think. Say what you need to say about the topic and move along.

No hard feelings...

See diary ... grin

You take NL too seriously. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by crackhaus: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mindfulness:

See diary ... grin

You take NL too seriously. wink
Lol, I do?
Yet I spend like 2 - 3 months away, even as much as 6months sometimes.

My friend goan drink coffee, you still got nothing to say. grin

As for your pal, she had it coming. It seems ignoring her wasn't working anymore.
She obviously takes me and my comments too serious, hence the feedback no one asked for.

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by crackhaus: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mindfulness:

Mr Superior Argument, it wasn't about me but keep deceiving yourself if it makes you feel better because last time you showed symptoms of severe stress. cheesygrin
Okay I'll bite.
What are the symptoms of severe stress?

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by UjuJoan2: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
crackhaus:

No hard feelings...

Just because you're not bold enough to address me directly doesn't mean I'll miss your indirect shots. I was going to respond to your comments but I realized it's not worth it . . . You're not worth the trouble.

This is the internet . . . . get a life and loosen up! cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by crackhaus: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Just because you're not bold enough to address me directly doesn't mean I'll miss your indirect shots. I was going to respond to your comments but I realized it's not worth it . . . You're not worth the trouble.

This is the internet . . . . get a life and loosen up! cool cool cool
What indirect shots, what's my business with you here? cheesy

I've been active on NL again for about a week now and this entire time, it's been you getting in my way and jumping in on my conversations with other people, yet somehow you've convinced yourself I'm not bold enough to address you because I don't quote you.. na wah oo
Are you sure you're not having an unhealthy obsession with me or something, this is creepy.

You're just an insect, no more no less.

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by postmann: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mindfulness:

The guy you are engaging here is a well-known scammer. You know him. wink

I'm sorry i missed the party midway.

So, how is the guy you referred a scammer?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by missjo(f): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
crackhaus:

No hard feelings...
So you're still this savage grin
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by crackhaus: 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
missjo:
So you're still this savage grin
Shhhh, don't tell her... grin wink

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by missjo(f): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
crackhaus:

Shhhh, don't tell her... grin wink
I haven't chatted with her in a while, what a terrible friend I've been embarassed
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by crackhaus: 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
missjo:

I haven't chatted with her in a while, what a terrible friend I've been embarassed
Zamo had a lot to say.. you two are no different
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by missjo(f): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
crackhaus:

Zamo had a lot to say.. you two are no different
Savage cheesy
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by Fearlez: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

There are no Osus in Idemili, but keep on ranting. As I said earlier, you're too easy. grin

Now the joker's new conspiracy is linking me to another moniker that must have run circles round him before. Whatever you say, babe. smiley

Francistony Nairaland psychedelic gay toad raised by his grandmother because your parents never stuck around to instill values into you.

I understand why you choose to go around deflecting facts. Keep playing truancy in Nairaland and leave your education half-completed.

An idiot defending feminism like a cheap uninformed political hireling recruited with the promise of stomach infrastructure and he doesn't even understand the term or implications of feminism.

An attention-starved internet plonker who doesn't even know how feminism have altered the lifestyle of women and its consequential health implications.

A notorious quack who doesn't even understand what Chimamanda stands for but carries her handbag on the internet like a destitute vagabond.

I wonder why your father's sperm survived your mother's army of Chlamydia to conceive a human travesty like you.

God forbids your existence!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by Fearlez: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Seahawk:
well why don’t you want to answer?

And what is it about seahawk that makes you think it’s a male handle?
you're a cúnt? An Igbo cúnt?

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by Fearlez: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
Seahawk:

cheesy were you bitten by a rabid dog?
i was only bitten by your sheer desperation and the unthinkable things you would do on the internet to generate a little spark in your dark life.

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by UjuJoan2: 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
crackhaus:

What indirect shots, what's my business with you here? cheesy

I've been active on NL again for about a week now and this entire time, it's been you getting in my way and jumping in on my conversations with other people, yet somehow you've convinced yourself I'm not bold enough to address you because I don't quote you.. na wah oo
Are you sure you're not having an unhealthy obsession with me or something, this is creepy.

You're just an insect, no more no less.

If you talk nonsense and take cheap shots on a thread I'm commenting on I'll call you out . . . And yes, even if you're not bold enough to address me directly. I know you want me to ignore you and all, but I don't suffer fool's gladly. This is an open forum and I can comment on your posts when and if I so desire. If you want to make private conversations you can go to the PMs.

Or maybe you should just generally avoid commenting on issues I'm already talking about, that way I can forget your existence. You're actually quite annoying wink

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by crackhaus: 1:12am On Jun 21, 2018
UjuJoan2:

If you talk nonsense and take cheap shots on a thread I'm commenting on I'll call you out . . . And yes, even if you're not bold enough to address me directly. I know you want me to ignore you and all, but I don't suffer fool's gladly. This is an open forum and I can comment on your posts when and if I so desire. If you want to make private conversations you can go to the PMs.

Or maybe you should just generally avoid commenting on issues I'm already talking about, that way I can forget your existence. You're actually quite annoying wink
Lol, so many contradictions in so few sentences... cheesy

Anyway, I believe I've typed enough words at you today and made my point. You ought to seek psychological help regarding this obsession towards me - it's irritating and considering you're married, quite embarrassing also. I might even be flattered if you had been single, but this, yuck. gringrin

While you consider me annoying, you remain nondescript to me... not even perceivable enough to be annoying or cause me any form of discomfort.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by UjuJoan2: 6:27am On Jun 21, 2018
crackhaus:

Lol, so many contradictions in so few sentences... cheesy

Anyway, I believe I've typed enough words at you today and made my point. You ought to seek psychological help regarding this obsession towards me - it's irritating and considering you're married, quite embarrassing also. I might even be flattered if you had been single, but this, yuck. gringrin

While you consider me annoying, you remain nondescript to me... not even perceivable enough to be annoying or cause me any form of discomfort.

Don't flatter yourself . . . grin Your attempt to discredit my 'feedback' by degrading it as some sort of display of affection is nothing new. Men have been trying to shut women up by using sexual innuendos to discreet their opinions for centuries. The fact that you had to resort to that is exactly why I keep saying you're pathetic.

Your continuous attack on me while insisting your don't give a damn is the height of contradictions.

Anyway I believe I've also said enough on this particular issue. But I've got my eyes on you. . . .

4 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by crackhaus: 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Don't flatter yourself . . . grin Your attempt to discredit my 'feedback' by degrading it as some sort of display of affection is nothing new. Men have been trying to shut women up by using sexual innuendos to discreet their opinions for centuries. The fact that you had to resort to that is exactly why I keep saying you're pathetic.

Your continuous attack on me while insisting your don't give a damn is the height of contradictions.

Anyway I believe I've also said enough on this particular issue. But I've got my eyes on you. . . .
No news here, this is the obsession I was talking about. Try to get over me please, for the sake of your own sanity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by Ziggylady(f): 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
The Moderators in this section are dead....if they were alive,more than half of the posts on this thread would have been hidden,and the posters banned for a long time.
Re: Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism by okwabayi(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
What sort of Mother Of All Derailments is taking place here?
I only visited this thread looking for Kanwulia's post. I want to tell her if I get one night with her [and maybe a friend of hers] I'll give my life wholly to Christ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Brother Raped My 11 Years Old House Help / Uncle Charlie... / What Is Is With Ese Walters And Married Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.