Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi (13994 Views)

2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola / The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 / Emmanuel Ikechukwu, RCCG Pastor, Declares For Presidency Under Obasanjo’s ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
Praktikals:
I think you are smart but just being blinded by hate.
If what the TRUTH is another term for hatred then I am guilty undecided

But if not abeg free me
Re: Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi by obi58: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarrki:

So he’s not seeking for there vote

He has already lost the vote of the Kogi people after the maltreatment of Dino.

He has also lost Benue, Adamawa and Taraba because of his poor handling of the herdsmen issue and the genocide ongoing in those states.

He has also lost Kwara because of his Victimization of Saraki.

He has lost 90% of the votes of enlightened hardworking, Nigerian youths who instead of being commended for their resourcefulness in spite of a challenging economy and little or no government support were labelled as being lazy.

Not to talk about the votes from the south south, east and west who saw the true change when recession started ministering hunger to their stomachs.

We are tired of hearing about the corruption fight when Mainagate and the grass cutting scandal have been swept other the carpet.

And of course those ladies who feel insulted for being reduced to being only good enough for 'Za other room'
Re: Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi by xandy84: 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Are you telling me in a country 200 million people, Buhari who has failed is the only option?. What if dies, will Nigeria cease to exist? There are millions of Nigeria better than him. If you let your love for Buhari cloud your judgement and your ability to see his monumental failures, then I rest my argument..

meditator:
Any alternative better than him ?
Re: Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi by gr8minds: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
How sure are you? And how sure are we that you are not saying that to fulfill your own ambition?
Re: Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi by waveman2: 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
So sir, u mean out of 180 million people we don't, t have any person with integrity. U guys always allow this old fools to deceived u. Where are the macrons of this our part of the world.

sureheaven:
Honestly as it is presently, we still don’t have any better option than PMB.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi by Kingspin(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
Even Osama
Re: Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
Trying to take Dino's place in APC. Politician.
Re: Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi by Caseless: 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Senator Smart Adeyemi Just like you are the best patient for the psychological analysis in yaba undecided

If I ask you Buhari's achievements now, you will start sweating

you're neither wise nor truthful.
Re: Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
sarrki:
Muhammadu Buhari God Bless you sire
Who did this to you

Re: Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi by Okoroawusa: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Just this weekend... More than 40 Nigerians lost their lives in a Boko Haram suicide attack... Nothing from the president or the presidency...

A man of integrity will easily throw in the towel already and admit that he can't keep to his campaign promise of defeating the terror group in two months of taking power. ..

Buhari is a certified dullard
Like GEJ threw in the towel when Boko Haram was ravaging the North East or when suspected militia were killing villagers in Agatu,Benue in 2013

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi by Okoroawusa: 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
waveman2:

So sir, u mean out of 180 million people we don't, t have any person with integrity. U guys always allow this old fools to deceived u. Where are the macrons of this our part of the world.

Vote for the person in 2019.As for me and my household,Buhari is our choice

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi by Okoroawusa: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
xandy84:
Are you telling me in a country 200 million people, Buhari who has failed is the only option?. What if dies, will Nigeria cease to exist? There are millions of Nigeria better than him. If you let your love for Buhari cloud your judgement and your ability to see his monumental failures, then I rest my argument..

Like your hate for Buhari is clouding your judgement.

There are two sides to every coin
Re: Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi by zombieHUNTER: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Like GEJ threw in the towel when Boko Haram was ravaging the North East or when suspected militia were killing villagers in Agatu,Benue in 2013

We voted him out

Same treatment awaits Buhari
Re: Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi by Okoroawusa: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

We voted him out
Same treatment awaits Buhari
So why are u asking him to throw in the towel when you can vote him out?
Re: Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:14am On Jun 19, 2018
RussianKGB:
He's the best choice to his family and community. The earlier he retired back to daura to resume cattle herding and other oversight farm functions the best for everyone. Nigerians are as hell tired of the dullie.

Re: Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi by TheKabal: 2:19am On Jun 19, 2018
Bluemalam:

And what is middle belt and who forms the bulk of the voters there?

Kwarans, Kogites, Nigerlites or mutanen Nassarawa? How do you think they vote? Lol cheesy

PMB won comfortably without Plateau in 2015 and Benue votes were marginal (to be replaced with incumbency votes wink ) so I'm afraid those 5% IPOB protest votes remain useless and inconsequential my friend.

Kwara - APC
Kogi - APC
Nassarawa - APC
Niger - APC
Benue - APC (until the last vote is counted, PDP should consider Benue an APC state)
Plateau - APC (until the last vote is counted, PDP should consider Plateau an APC state)

Stop concentrating on areas you have little influence over. Think of states like Ebonyi (PSEUDO-PDP), Anambra (APGA), Cross River (PSEUDO-PDP) grin

And other state who may vote PDP governors but APC - president
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7259477_selection005_png4aeb11ee6f0b5dbaba938d30f1dbf1a1
Re: Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi by meditator(m): 6:51am On Jun 19, 2018
xandy84:

you still did not answer the question. Among those who have a chance from a party and individual level, who is better than him. If u can't give a convincing answer, then PMB till 2023.

Re: Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi by BelovedBuhari(m): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2018
Let's see what you will amount to there.

I don't know what productivity is left in a hated-filled mind. You'll probably be adding to the increasing number of prisoners there.

CSTR1003:

lol.
This guy is a self deluded troll.
It takes a special kind of madness to launder buhari , as a mere civilian.

Don't worry. My Canadian visa will soon be ready by the Grace of God.

I will soon leave Nigeria for you to enjoy with your buhari.
Re: Buhari Is Still The Best Choice For Presidency – Adeyemi by CSTR1003: 8:26am On Jun 20, 2018
BelovedBuhari:
Let's see what you will amount to there.

I don't know what productivity is left in a hated-filled mind. You'll probably be adding to the increasing number of prisoners there.

You wish.

What is not to hate about you and your president?

Don't worry.

I will be adding to the high number of highly skilled Nigerians making their families proud and making impact.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘how INEC Staff Exposed PDP Rigging In Edo’ / Godfrey Chikwere Regains Freedom After Spending Days In Police Custody / No Plans To Demolish National Mosque - FCDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.