Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,734 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. (32684 Views)

Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 53rd Birthday As Yemi Osinbajo Shares Family Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Photo With A Man, Says She Is Not Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by Xinzu: 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2018

1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
kiki is now a celebrity.

7 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by talk2flash(m): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nna eeeeh, I tire oo, now z celebrity
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by joa2013: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
That's Nigeria's able vice-president, President of Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2023-2031, wailers, go and.......

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
Yeye pastor.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
she looks fresh smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by odiereke(m): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Happy Fathers Day

4 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by Jessica555: 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Una well-done
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by Jessica555: 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Una well done
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by Opinionated: 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by tropaz(m): 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
He probably took this pix before ascending the post of the vice prexy...
He's looking refreshed here compared to his current hungry man look...

I'm not a buhari fan, but kudos to my vice presido

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger....

4 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by naijacentric(m): 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
419 pastor even fela a traditionalist said buhari is a mad man i dont know how u blend wif him it only shows who u truly are

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by czarina(f): 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Parent goals kiss
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by SoftP(m): 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
If only this man will automatically become the President undecided

I nor wish anybody death ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by Johnson5258: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
God make me a responsible father like this man that even my children and there friends and enemy will be proud of me in Jesus Name! Amen! I love this Okiki!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by 2lateBiafra: 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
See sweet baby.......!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by mykemiley(f): 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
comshots:
Yeye pastor.
May God 4give u shocked shocked yeye pikin tongue tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by Exwizard: 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Wait is Kiki their only child?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by ayesco202(m): 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
I think it should be Fathers' Day. The apostrophe coming after the "s".
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by gaby(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
Una beans done well...enjoy the good life...

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by buzodyke: 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
joa2013:
That's Nigeria's able vice-president, President of Federal Republic of Nigeria in 2023-2031, wailers, go and.......
KACHIKWU IS WHAT HAPPENS TO TOP TECHNOCRATS IN THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT, ESPECIALLY IN A BUHARI PRESIDENCY

When President Buhari finally unveiled his ministerial appointees in 2015, Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu was one of the very few stars in the galaxy of the same old, same old career politicians Buhari assembled.

With a PhD from Harvard and a good career in the global oil industry, Kachikwu was a promise of great things for the Nigerian oil industry. But what has happened? His technocratic pedigree has been neutralised by the political authority that operates above him.

This validates what Prof. Kingsley Moghalu has astutely identified to the Nigerian electorate: top technocrats working under the political authority of incompetent and visionless elected officials cannot deliver optimally.

To actualise the full performance capabilities of top technocrats in government, the electorate needs to vest political authority in some of them, by electing them as president and governors.

Kingsley, a top technocrat, has put himself forward to Nigerians by running for president in 2019. We need to support him and ensure he becomes our next president. That way, his competences and those of other technocrats he will appoint to his government can best serve our country.

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by frowland(m): 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lecturer pikin, turn pastor pikin turn VP pikin... Seems its from glory to glory.

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by Hotfreeze: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
buzodyke:

KACHIKWU IS WHAT HAPPENS TO TOP TECHNOCRATS IN THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT, ESPECIALLY IN A BUHARI PRESIDENCY

When President Buhari finally unveiled his ministerial appointees in 2015, Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu was one of the very few stars in the galaxy of the same old, same old career politicians Buhari assembled.

With a PhD from Harvard and a good career in the global oil industry, Kachikwu was a promise of great things for the Nigerian oil industry. But what has happened? His technocratic pedigree has been neutralised by the political authority that operates above him.

This validates what Prof. Kingsley Moghalu has astutely identified to the Nigerian electorate: top technocrats working under the political authority of incompetent and visionless elected officials cannot deliver optimally.

To actualise the full performance capabilities of top technocrats in government, the electorate needs to vest political authority in some of them, by electing them as president and governors.

Kingsley, a top technocrat, has put himself forward to Nigerians by running for president in 2019. We need to support him and ensure he becomes our next president. That way, his competences and those of other technocrats he will appoint to his government can best serve our country.

Gbenga Daniel is an engineer.
Olusegun Mimiko is a Medical doctor
They're so-called technocrats

Kingsley should go and learn work before he ends up becoming worse than Buhari.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by mytime24(f): 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
"Don't expose your success too quickly in life".. I learnt that from playing
WHOT...
Once you just say
LAST CARD,
you will see your enemies coming out of the
woods...
You'll just be hearing
PICK2,GENERAL MARKET,HOLD ONE , etc.."
As if they
never had such weapons before.
Be wise.

8 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by Platony(m): 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
Saviour22:
she looks fresh smiley

She for look dry before??

VP daughter for dat mata!!

Go & get sense!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by opribo(m): 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
Enjoying put money for doing nothing.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by enemyofprogress: 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
kiki is now a celebrity.
but she is fool of body odour
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. by mechanics(m): 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
Our vice president likes enjoyment o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Independence Day With The Less Privileged In Abu / Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari / Timipre Sylva: Nigerians Should Be Proud Of Fuel Imports From Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.