Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final (72467 Views)

Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? / Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predict Again, See What He Said / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by MrVicar(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin the pig is as fake as tb joshua

Don't caused a life curse upon yourself by calling a man of God fake. take note.
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by babaireti(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2018
May be that was before our opening match,bu now the Pig has missed it
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 19, 2018
or maybe it means, that these four nations will not make it out of the group stage!
i believe in psychic animals tthough
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
This pig is very lucky that the owner is not in Warri, trust warri guys, they keep close watch on that pig and wait for the next match outcome. If Nigeria wins the pig is save at the moment, if Nigeria loose chai, sorry for that pig, the pig will finally preedict the pot that will cook its meat
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by JTFFTJ: 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
friendlyadvice:
grin the pig is as fake as tb joshua

It is very wrong of you to liken a God created being to a pig; remember, in the book of Genesis chapter 1 verse 27, God created man in his own image... It is equally an offence to refer to a man-of-God as a pig (please read: 1 Chronicles 16 verse 22).

You can really be funny without committing a sin.

Please repent!
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by ameh99: 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
this pig should be use for pepper soup for raising the hope of 200 million Nigerians... habah! grin grin grin ;
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by DeWisedon(m): 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
This same pig that made me loose my house rent,cux I staked Nigeria to win with 50k
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by mechanics(m): 4:49am On Jun 20, 2018
Let's see how far the prediction goes.
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by friendlyadvice: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2018
JTFFTJ:

It is very wrong of you to liken a God created being to a pig; remember, in the book of Genesis chapter 1 verse 27, God created man in his own image... It is equally an offence to refer to a man-of-God as a pig (please read: 1 Chronicles 16 verse 22).

You can really be funny without committing a sin.

Please repent!
grin ose PREEEEEEEACHHHHH!
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by friendlyadvice: 11:02am On Jun 20, 2018
MrVicar:

Don't caused a life curse upon yourself by calling a man of God fake. take note.
grin I was about to take you seriously till your gbagaun distracted me
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by friendlyadvice: 11:03am On Jun 20, 2018
Toks2008:

You have the right of opinion and speech but if indeed T.B Joshua is anointed by GOD,I advise you pray for forgiveness.

Talking down on God's anointed has serious consequence.
Mtchew annointed my balls
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by Toks2008(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2018
ameh99:
this pig should be use for pepper soup for raising the hope of 200 million Nigerians... habah! grin grin grin ;

The world is seriously doing you.
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by friendlyadvice: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2018
walosky:
[sup][/sup]

Bridle ur tongue Kid or else.....
angry make me
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by friendlyadvice: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2018
tohtoh:
may God forgive u
For telling the truth?
May God forgive you for defending a ritualist
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by friendlyadvice: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2018
Abelattah:
sence will follow u
Ami grin
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by friendlyadvice: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2018
redcliff:
i

why are nigerians so quick to judge.. wait we still have 2 more matches. in football anything is possible.
grin mtchew
Arg 1 Nig 0
Ice 2 Nig 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by friendlyadvice: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2018
ANNOY:

please can you shut your mouth. Who are you to call tb Joshua fake. Don't let the wrath of God decend on you.
Pele o tell that to the south Africans he killed in his guest house
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by friendlyadvice: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2018
vineyardfarms:
BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY OR TALKED ABOUT
Or what? Are you gonna kill me with bad English? grin
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by friendlyadvice: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2018
tical:
you're an idiot for this statement! undecided
cool no I'm not
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by friendlyadvice: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2018
thatigboman:
if only I can get hold of that pig. I'm so mad!
grin how much you bet?
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by DEGABA(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2018
Men of little faith lipsrsealed we are still in the game and can still qualify frm the group. The pig didnt said we should win our first game but to make it to semis. It is still achievable and i still believe the pig.
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by friendlyadvice: 11:21am On Jun 20, 2018
Kingstanding:
Am not surprise about your statement concerning Prophet TB Joshua. People like you called Jesus Christ fake in the Bible. I don't have anything to say than to pray for your salvation.
grin did Jesus host people in poorly built guest houses?
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by friendlyadvice: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2018
proprince:

And as fake as your mother coz your supposed father is not your biological father.

As your mother if you doubt me.
grin I've 'AS' my mother she disputed you claim.
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by friendlyadvice: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2018
blackaxe78:

And Adeboye with Oyedepo
cool your head dey there
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by friendlyadvice: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2018
ikorodureporta:

i neva hear im verdict on our team....wetin happen?
Nigga claim say we go enter semi finals
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by friendlyadvice: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2018
1daboi:
you no even dey funny. U just be ode
tongue hater
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by ANNOY(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Pele o tell that to the south Africans he killed in his guest house
Shut your dirty mouth. U are the murderer not him. U kill people with your words.
If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything.
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by friendlyadvice: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2018
ANNOY:

Shut your dirty mouth. U are the murderer not him.
grin lol na me throwe house untop them head abi?
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by ikorodureporta: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Nigga claim say we go enter semi finals
i mean t.b.josh
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by friendlyadvice: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
ikorodureporta:

i mean t.b.josh
undecided doesn't matter it is not gon come true anyways
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by thatigboman: 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin how much you bet?
didnt bet. just patriotic.
Re: Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final by tonex360: 8:14am On Jul 15, 2018
thatigboman:
can u put money in that?
hahaha..lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Angel Gomes Reacts To His Viral Video / Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal / Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.