Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,791 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] (15038 Views)

Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last / Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) / Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
I would've loved to explain the screenshots I'm about to post, but I don't have the strength to fight.

Most women are boring chats. They expect the man to make the coversation fun. Unfortunately, most men don't know how to do it.

We have invented lots of games, written books, etc. to help men keep their relationship fun, humorous, and naughty even if the girl is a Churchy girl.

Below is a Churchy girl who has been ChatDicted by GMC. You'll notice how she's fond of saying hello and honey. Isn't it boring? Why can't women lead a conversation?

Anyway, it's the man's job and we'll show you how GMC used one of our games called iLast to chat a religious iLast chat, then turned it to a naughty chat just to keep the conversation fun.

Any conversation you have with a woman without sexual innuendo is boring.

If you want to download iLast to help you learn how to play the game with your girlfriend, wife, boyfriend, or husband, drop a comment below.

Note: If you want to have a fun chat with a woman or a man, forget about acting mature or responsible.

Childishness, humor, mystery, arrogance, playfulness, tease, naughtiness, etc. are the secrets to a great and fun chat or conversation.

Below is the chat without explanations.

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2018

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2018

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2018

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 8:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
The above is a little example of iLast. You can download the instruction here: https://www.wetclef.com/topic412.html and request for the password.
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
If you want to take advantage of our promo which will end on the 20th of this month, visit www.wetclef.com and click on the bonanza link to grab a copy of any of our books.

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by edimolu(m): 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
Yhu funny no be small, all these cos yhu wan impress an hoe?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
edimolu:
Yhu funny no be small, all these cos yhu wan impress an hoe?
Ok

1 Like

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by edimolu(m): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
edimolu:

At the end, you lose. What's the gain? Don't bother.
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by edimolu(m): 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
iLegendd:
At the end, you lose. What's the gain? Don't bother.
guy yhu get choko for head no be small...

5 Likes

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by faruz: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Meanwhile,

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by bigpicture001: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
..mumu guy working so hard to make a foolish gal lively. just let her meet a yahoo guy with money. the opposite will be the case. only a "hy" from the G- guy. sh would typ a textbook. nonsense! no go mk money. dey find house to please those senseless creatures!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
bigpicture001:
..mumu guy working so hard to make a foolish gal lively. just let her meet a yahoo guy with money. the opposite will be the case. only a "hy" from the G- guy. sh would typ a textbook. nonsense! no go mk money. dey find house to please those senseless creatures!
You mean the women around you are the senseless creatures.

4 Likes

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by bigpicture001: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:
You mean the women around you are the senseless creatures.
..what is sensible abt u wen u spend so much tym on social.media luking for guyz dat can giv u money in exchange for luv u can't offer,yet claiming ur fool of luv whilst being deceitful

1 Like

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by dingbang(m): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lol... This nigga.. You should spend your days teaching females how to chat

1 Like

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
bigpicture001 post=68580444. [s:
.what is sensible abt u wen u spend so much tym on social.media luking for guyz dat can giv u money in exchange for luv u can't offer,yet claiming ur fool of luv whilst being deceitful
[/s]
Modified.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
Who get time for all this shìt...tell her you wan fuçk finish no dey beat round the bush undecided

4 Likes

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by falcon01: 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
faruz:
Meanwhile,
wicked

1 Like

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 12:30am On Jun 18, 2018
bigpicture001:
If I post what is on my mind, you'll be depressed and you'll be scared to comment on my thread next time. Learn to type and also to make good use of your time.
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by goodnewscliff(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2018
I now begin to see that relationship nd marriage are created for women and women alone...... Guys will do everything to please one stupid dumbass!!!!! angry angry Guys re suffering big time!!!!!! Esp in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by goodnewscliff(m): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2018
Nigerian Women re too boring angry angry!!!!!!!!! they re jst dumb,, expect us to do everything for them..... Esp in nigeria!!!! Thumbs up to Nigerian men!!!! We dy try!!!!
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 8:56am On Jun 18, 2018
The chat above does not encourage you to impress women. It encourages you to develop a communication skill. You'll need this skill during a public speech.

The chat above does not encourage you to be lazy and keep chatting with women. It's only showing you an example on how to keep a fun chat.

Impressing a woman is when a guy joins Yahoo so he could be rich to enable him get any woman. These are the sets of guys drawing the nation backwards.

Impressing a woman is when you're boring in chat or in conversation, then send her lots of money, card, or gifts later. Can't you invest that money for something better and use communication skill to hold her down?

Most men don't understand how much we're trying our best to help them out.

3 Likes

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 9:05am On Jun 18, 2018
When you master all these skills, it becomes natural. The guy is not trying hard to impress her. He's just being himself and keeping things fun.

These are the kind of guys that can easily steal your girlfriend — the girl you spent day and night defrauding an oyibo woman so you could impress financially.

This girl will be taken away from you by someone with this skill. You better learn it now and still find a way to make genuine money.

Too much money without this skill will only turn you to women's ATM in the future. At a point, you'll be carried away spending on women and neglect your family. Be wise.

2 Likes

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2018
One thing I noticed is, those who can't afford our books easily get angry with my posts despite how meaningful it is.

They use these tips offline, but pretend they don't need it online. If it wasn't an intellectual property, we would've given all the books out for free. Bear with us. They took time to write, else, we would've given them out for free.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by imitateMe(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2018
Waste of energy. Why waste so much effort in pleasing a fish brain?
I just can't laugh louder.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2018
imitateMe:
Waste of energy. Why waste so much effort in pleasing a fish brain?
I just can't laugh louder.
Haha. Did any woman break your heart? We've all been there sha.
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by imitateMe(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2018
iLegendd:
Haha. Did any woman break your heart? We've all been there sha.
That's impossible. I'm not a woman.
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by niyot124: 11:04am On Jun 18, 2018
iLegendd:
If you want to take advantage of our promo which will end on the 20th of this month, visit www.wetclef.com and click on the bonanza link to grab a copy of any of our books.

Sorry but are those your chats with a guy?

1 Like

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2018
bigpicture001:
I quoted you again not because you called me mumu. I don't pick offence in such. My anger is how my fellow youths adulate crime (Yahoo). Why can't you find a handwork or a skill?

One day, as the Yahoo boy that you are or love to praise, you'll retrospect your life like the screenshot below. Mark my word.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by iLegendd(m): 11:16am On Jun 18, 2018
niyot124:

Sorry but are those your chats with a guy?
Why sorry? Did you offend me? Haha. Nigerians are filled with guilty conscience. They apologize ahead of time for their undone crime. cheesy cheesy

It's a man and a woman sha. Are you on Whatsapp?
Re: WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] by niyot124: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2018
iLegendd:
Why sorry? Did you offend me? Haha. Nigerians are filled with guilty conscience. They apologize ahead of time for their undone crime. cheesy cheesy

It's a man and a woman sha. Are you on Whatsapp?

Lol,my sorry is not because I'm being apologetic, it's just because the chats are actually wack and quite boring cheesy grin

Good thing it's not from you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience / Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs & ASS Goes Viral As She Flaunt Them / How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.