Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

URGENT : I Need A Machine Learning Service To Help Cluster Related News - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / URGENT : I Need A Machine Learning Service To Help Cluster Related News (1408 Views)

What Does It Take To Deploy A Machine Learning Model As Mobile App? / For Those Willing To Be Data Analyst, Machine Learning Guru / Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT : I Need A Machine Learning Service To Help Cluster Related News by Desyner: 2:31am On Jun 18, 2018
After some experimentation with simple machine learning I realize there are Machine Learning services out there and I need one to help match two closely related news. It is much like the popular WordPress "Related Posts" feature.
Any one in the house should help.
Re: URGENT : I Need A Machine Learning Service To Help Cluster Related News by CodeTemplar: 7:59am On Jun 23, 2018
The task is I need to cluster news coverage from different news outlet from media houses. I still need it.
Re: URGENT : I Need A Machine Learning Service To Help Cluster Related News by demolinton4comi: 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
I can achieve this with python and libraries like sk-learn and scipy
Re: URGENT : I Need A Machine Learning Service To Help Cluster Related News by CodeTemplar: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
demolinton4comi:
I can achieve this with python and libraries like sk-learn and scipy
How will you achieve it? demolinton4comi? What approach.
Re: URGENT : I Need A Machine Learning Service To Help Cluster Related News by demolinton4comi: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
If am to use sklearn I will use the following steps.
-data preprocessing
-create a vector dataset from the sentence
- transform it to tf-idf format
-compute cosine similarities.
Also son clustering algorithm like k mean will also be good to be used as post processing.... Pls note the higher the length of sentence the lesser the accuracy of the result.... So if u want more accurate result the preprocessing section u have to be worked on......,...
Re: URGENT : I Need A Machine Learning Service To Help Cluster Related News by CodeTemplar: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
@demolinton4comi
What of the sentences in each news are much. I have the full news.
Re: URGENT : I Need A Machine Learning Service To Help Cluster Related News by demolinton4comi: 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
I Neva said its simple....... Its just a procedural step u can take to achieve this.. Am not really use to this forum that's for my late response for further assistance u can reach me on WhatsApp via 08144737987.......... Even if it is sentence or textbook that procedure should do the trick
Re: URGENT : I Need A Machine Learning Service To Help Cluster Related News by CodeTemplar: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nice thread.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Testers For My New Android Game / How Much Should I Charge To Build A Static Website For An NGO / Can Any Body Help Me With A Php Lookup Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.