Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) (32785 Views)

Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) / Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection / British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by firo08(m): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
olametrix:
*Please guys let's take things serious in this group. This should be the last time such things happen. I know we are friends here but we must have boundaries and respect for each others' private and personal lives. Who gave Cristiano Ronaldo my phone number?*

�����������☹

Lolzzzz.

Junkie
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by openmine(m): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Iberiberism @ its Peak.....
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by Daeylar(f): 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
What kind of anger is this?
It's never that serious, especially as Nigeria still has 2 other matches to play.

I hope the people around him are careful of him, this is scary sha.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by Vokians(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Transfer of aggression on the innocent jersey. In this case it is allowed since he bought it with his money.
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by malificent(f): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
cheesy

Madness.
He'll still go and buy another one when the eagles scale through their next game. We're optimistic. grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
nabegibeg:

fake jersey of 2k

na im sabi
lol very true.
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by Vokians(m): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
olametrix:
*Please guys let's take things serious in this group. This should be the last time such things happen. I know we are friends here but we must have boundaries and respect for each others' private and personal lives. Who gave Cristiano Ronaldo my phone number?*

�����������☹
Which of the Cristiano Ronaldo? You mean the one for Sambisa forest? If na that one yawa deyoo.

1 Like

Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by dododawa1: 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
nariabet Money
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by olametrix(m): 2:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
No guy na d same 1 for Madrid ooo, d guy just dey disturb me for phn now, even now am thinking to off my phn

Vokians:
Which of the Cristiano Ronaldo? You mean the one for Sambisa forest? If na that one yawa deyoo.
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by MENTORCH(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
It’s not yet over.
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by dafemnet: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
The Jersey I ordered arrived today but I am returning it.
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by Handsomecole(m): 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
It's one of those stupid and useless and godforsaken IPOB miscreants .
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
When will we set this country on fire abeg?
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by isalegangan: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
dafemnet:
The Jersey I ordered arrived today but I am returning it.

shocked shocked shocked Send to meeeeee! angry
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by joeboy4reel(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
I just hope super eagles players don't have access to nairaland, if they do eeehn by now they'll be emotionally unstable they might end up receiving 5-0 from Iceland
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by AK481(m): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
He love Nigeria more than most of us,he wishes nigeria well more than those of u insulting him,but just like a father who beat the hell out of a child for coming 100th in a 100 man race or exam,he is temperamental.

His way of passing his message.
His choice
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by itu404(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bros, channel your emotion properly - be disappointed, not angry. u go take moto jam person becos dey no win? take am easy.
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by zoedew: 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thanks to God he didn’t stay in the Jersey before setting same ablaze!
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by milemimi93(m): 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
Earthbound:
It would have made sense if he showed proof it is an original and not a knockoff before sparking up.

what prove?
So for ur mind 31k is a big money.

Guys waste that on drinks and prostitues everyday.
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by Litmus: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
This act somehow epitomises the entitled state of mind of the average Nigerian youth undecided

Our selfish oposition politics (on all sides) shares the lion blame. I have never understood it. You want to rule a Nation, promising it's because you love the nation and people and will do better than the ruling party of the day. Yet in fighting to win the electorate , you employ tactics aimed at damaging the reputation of the Nation in the international community's eyes and in many instances, if you don't win or believe you will win, threaten war against the people who's support you want if you don't win....
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by btrocky09(m): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Desdola:
This is high point of stupidity. He bought the jersey, he burnt it. Did it change anything? The players are in Russia getting their allowances and bonus, while he just wasted some.
Don't mind the bush guy ..
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by Aleora(f): 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
Earthbound:
It would have made sense if he showed proof it is an original and not a knockoff before sparking up.
lmao,maybe he bought it as low as 300 naira

1 Like

Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by holuphisayor(m): 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
aba made
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
Aleora:
lmao,maybe he bought it as low as 300 naira
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
Oboy na your money de burn, no be any Jersey grin

Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by dafemnet: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
isalegangan:

shocked shocked shocked Send to meeeeee! angry
lol.. I need my money back, thank God it came late.
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by ifymadu: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
He must have bought the 350 naira fake version of the imitation on traffic. I’m sure that’s why he could burn it.
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by xtervaganza(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
Overreaction
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by cytell56: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Angry Nigerian Fan Sets his Jersey of Fire. watch the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCwwQMekg0c

He can do that because that's not the official Nike jersey!!! Na Aba made.
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by SlimOfy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
So the jersey even catch fire... With the price tag at 41k, the Jersey should be fire proof..
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Angry Nigerian Fan Sets his Jersey of Fire. watch the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCwwQMekg0c

He has set is fake jersey on fire cheesy
Re: Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) by princeisah26(m): 4:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Okay i understand no enter sorry
Madness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why) / The Rise And Rise Of Samuel Chukwueze / Photos Of Asisiat Oshoala Football For Girls In Ajegunle Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.