Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (94284 Views)

Guy Catches His Girlfriend Cheating While In Vacation (video) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by iamharkinwaley: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2018
Lol bitch said he's lucky she didn't sleep with him yet so what are they doing all the night guess tutorials lol ...

BTW I redeem iTunes card and other gifts cards check siggy for contacts
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by enemyofprogress: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2018
sinaj:
YMaybe the guy he spent the night with is gay grin
is that your final answer?
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by dingbang(m): 11:39am On Jun 18, 2018
kennygee:
Fornication and adultery is a major problem these days, eradicate that, the problems in marriage would have reduced by 70%.
you are right. Its simple logic, people tend to judge their present partners based on the people that have had sex with in the past and this causes a problem.

That's why I can't blame men who finally want to end up marrying a virgin

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by pedrilo: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2018
Teenagers
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by Kundagarten: 11:41am On Jun 18, 2018
Fear women

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by Ghostofsparta1(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2018
SEE GUTS AND IMPETUS
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by GodsOwnFav(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2018
women are consumers, stuff her puna properly and rest assured she is yours. dude should go unto the next one. period.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by BanigoCharlesP(m): 11:45am On Jun 18, 2018
Am sure she has his Mumu switch.. cheesy Cos he has definately lost it..
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 18, 2018
No man is worth any faithfulness. The girl should enjoy her life
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by LesbianBoy(m): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2018
sinaj:
YMaybe the guy he spent the night with is gay grin

I swear! If I should spend a night with you

What happened in 2011 will repeat itself angry
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by delishpot: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2018
Don't men do same everyday? Unfortunately people love to remove specks from other peoples eyes leaving the logs in theirs untouched. They should both repent.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by marisdgreat(f): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2018
tetula123:
Women though...i keep on saying it "all of them cheat. your own is faithful is because you have not found out she's been digging another dude".
so all guys don't cheat abi, if there is any mistakes from a girl u guys won't hesitate to generalise all girls but if it were to be a guy the reverse is d case. so if all of them cheat I am very sure the females in your family and generations are all included

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by BanigoCharlesP(m): 11:48am On Jun 18, 2018
This is Nigeria ahhh, Look they mumu now ahhh, She how she's bossing him ahhh, One of them nah animal ahhhhh..

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by Toks2008(m): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2018

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2018
tetula123:
Women though...i keep on saying it "all of them cheat. your own is faithful is because you have not found out she's been digging another dude".

Ayam telling u....if most guys understand this,their ll b no heart break on d side of guys...u go jst dey chop free foodcheesy cheesy...and quietly dey play awaycheesycheesy
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by Mikhaelstar: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2018
Life

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by Viking007(m): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2018
FrostyButter:
The least interested person in a relationship holds all the power.
Fact. grin
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by MChaze25(m): 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
My dear I just want to travel out and find my dream girl oo. Lol

We don overdo pass Oyibo wet teach us sef.

When I see girls I abandoned get married, I ask myself one question.

" Does this man know the kind of cheat arse he just married?"

80% of Nigerian girls re not worth it

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by McEphiks(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Who else is aware Belgium will play Tunisia 3pm my time?
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by sinaj(f): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
LesbianBoy:

I swear! If I should spend a night with you

What happened in 2011 will repeat itself angry

Keep on lying o!
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by EYOUYO: 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
Women are created for men's pleasure dat all allow am.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by deluxegift(f): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by coleB(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
how is d guy lucky she didnt sleep with d other guy undecided
only a dull nigger cn b manipulated like this
wen we all knw she slept with him already

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by DONADAMS(m): 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
fear them..I repeat fear them
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by DonBenny77(m): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ghanaians guys are actually like that they respect babes esp Nigerian babes..........a 9ja babe can travel down to gh to see her Ghanaian online boyfriend and he won't get her laid.........
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by Ziggylady(f): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
tetula123:

Most of you deserved to be cheated on cos you cheat too...The only ones who should complain are those who have been faithful themselves..and from the look of things,they are 0.5% of your gender.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by openmine(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Philpham:
No man is worth any faithfulness. The girl should enjoy her life
Really....quite conclusive....so in other words,no woman is also worth any faithfulness....
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by olanshi: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2018

It’s a Normal thing ladies do nowsaday, you haven’t heard the word *Come what may* shey?

Bobo move on, before she poison your food...

So disgusting!!!

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by openmine(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
This is Common sense....I see no basis for cheating even though you are married.....If a lady knows she is no longer into her current partner and she wants to move on or has seen a replacement, she should let the guy know about it so that both can move on peacefully....Same thing is applicable to a guy!

Why wait until you are caught before making disrespectful and hurtful statements like this?

If you don't like the guy,just let him know and move on....no need to be with two guys.....So that you can concentrate fully on the one that you have deep affection for without hiding it!

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h by olanshi: 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ziggylady:

Most of you deserved to be cheated on cos you cheat too...The only ones who should complain are those who have been faithful themselves..and from the look of things,they are 0.5% of your gender.

Will you shut up there!!! You are not even ashamed for a single minute, haba! Your are weird!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Lady Beaten By Her Lesbian Girlfriend (disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.