Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC (30502 Views)

APC Mourns Member, Others Who Died In Custom Rice Stampede / PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC. / Gov.udom's Father Inlaw, Entire Family, Others Dump PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by johnnyvid(m): 8:13am On Jun 18, 2018
FedericGodwin:

Fayose really downgrade Ekiti morale, imagine if he is to be engaged to list his achievements in office.
No sector developed by fayose in this tenure. Even when other states are concentrating on agric sector, fayose was concentrating on buhari's health.
In education, only private schools who have employed best brains individually and paying them as and when due is what he wants to claim its outcome.
No reasonable fellow can work with fayose, imagine in his first tenure he wasn't able to finish, he had 3 deputies, this shows that this his deputy is indeed a puppet who is unlike educated fellow. Fayose won't allow you work with him if you aren't a fool. He won't empower you if you are too cerebral, example are those who are leaving his party for him, adeyeye, segun adewumi, etc.
Biafran:s shouldn't cry foul play when fayemi is declared winner of the July 14 gubernatorial elections because they aren't blind to read about these stories of defections. I know they cry more than the bereaved
lol i just dey laugh. but fayose developed judiciary to the fullest. he developed education to the fullest. more coming in.
Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by ORIENTATION101: 8:15am On Jun 18, 2018
Hyinkar97:

You think so? Don’t forget Fayemi was a governor for 4 years there. Their orientation didn’t change and they still voted in Fayose.

I think most people in Nigeria have reduced the definition of government to “how you can mingle with the people”. Some don’t care if Fayose doesn’t pay 3 years salary. As long as he cuts ponmo, fries gaari or buys from roadside roasted corn sellers, they are okay and he’d remain their best governor ever.
sorry fayose didn't win popular votes he was rigged in by gej forces led obanikoro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by alen4smith(m): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2018
johnnyvid:
lol i dey laugh in swahili, in all the 16 local government in ekiti state, pdp won all the local government election. you never learn ekiti state politics at all.even the workers are voting enmass in ekiti state on july14 . fayose holds the grassroots sector in ekiti state. this is the bulk people that votes enmass for pdp governorship candidate in ekiti state. not to talk much, you will see the results coming in from various polling units in. ekiti state. fayemi is just wasting fg money allocated to him .even pmb knows that fayemi will be defeated at the poll.
same workers he is owing six months salary?are you for real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by johnnyvid(m): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2018
Ekitimadman:
TheGuyNextDoor

I hope you can see this thread. Few weeks back, I said Fayose has betrayed PDP elders and leaders in Ekiti. They are joining forces with Fayemi to send Fayose and Eleka out..

I still reserve my comment till after election
abeg in which contest? it is another 16-0 in favour of professor olusola eleka of pdp. you will read the results from the various polling units in ekiti state.
Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by johnnyvid(m): 8:18am On Jun 18, 2018
alen4smith:
same workers he is owing six months salary?are you for real?
As if other Apc governors are not owing workers salaries. in osun state alone, the governor is owing up to 14 months workers and pensioners salaries. abi you never know that one.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 18, 2018
onward4life:
That is what the ape PC is good at

Planting moles!

They never really came up!
Every party does this.

My anger for the APC cannot make me blind to the wickedness of PDP. Both parties are one and the same.
Evil politicians everywhere in this country but the biggest problem is the masses who still support either of them.

I always say this, if u are a PDP supporter and u insult Saraki, Madridguy and yarimo, and co, then u are d biggest hypocrite in his country, worse than the evil politicians.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by Midastorch(m): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2018
jrusky:
Make una leave them sufferness never enter their body wella by the time it enter their body wella their brains to couple and received beta signal.

I won't really pity ekiti people I swear because I have be aware what is to befall them if fayemi win. Fayemi was mandated by the fulani oligarchy to sign undertaken to allow herdsmen colony in ekiti and if he agrees they are with him and he agreed out of desperation hhhmmm...ekiti people remember this day that one guy warned you that benue situation will rise in ekiti, fayemi had mortgage your land already in wee hour agreement. I repeat quote me in the next few months.

Lmaoooooo......Another propaganda......I pray you receive sense in the mighty name of Jesus....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by tuniski: 8:35am On Jun 18, 2018
Hyinkar97:

That’s the sad truth bro. I’m from Ekiti so I know what I’m saying. You see some people who haven’t received salary for 5 months still willing themselves over Fayose. It’s a pathetic case!

Anyways, it’s their choice
Those people are awared citizens! The problem is not owing salaries but, for the citizens to understand why. Once they do, they will support govt.

The ekiti people largely understand why the Salaries non payment! Good governance is not all about paying salaries anyway!
Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by onward4life(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2018
kingkakaone:

Every party does this.

My anger for the APC cannot make me blind to the wickedness of PDP. Both parties are one and the same.
Evil politicians everywhere in this country but the biggest problem is the masses who still support either of them.

I always say this, if u are a PDP supporter and u insult Saraki, Madridguy and yarimo, and co, then u are d biggest hypocrite in his country, worse than the evil politicians.

Look am not bothered about the names yu mentioned...

Mystery of Benson street all their ways

I ve been around for awhile gone to so many communities in naija. Those people happened to be the 'WELL TO DO" from their area as a whole and are still cunts to me.

They keep shouting duhari loves mko abi

Now " KEN SARO WIWA" must also be remembered and credited.

Trust me even if we south south

Loves dry gin more than peace and reality,

not today, not this time!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by tuniski: 8:40am On Jun 18, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
sorry fayose didn't win popular votes he was rigged in by gej forces led obanikoro
Sore loser!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by Afamed: 8:40am On Jun 18, 2018
johnnyvid:
As if other Apc governors are not owing workers salaries. in osun state alone, the governor is owing up to 14 months workers and pensioners salaries. abi you never know that one.
stop the lies, Osun isn't owing 14 months salary.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by tuniski: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Can't you see that pdp is already dead?
Look at what is happening in Ekiti
Nothing is happening more than desperation by Apc. Fayemi/bbuhari/apc will be thrashed! You can bank it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by Afamed: 8:43am On Jun 18, 2018
tuniski:

Those people are awared citizens! The problem is not owing salaries but, for the citizens to understand why. Once they do, they will support govt.

The ekiti people largely understand why the Salaries non payment! Good governance is not all about paying salaries anyway!
Good governance is about buying Amala at the market square and cutting Pomo at the centre of the road. Who has done this to you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by johnnyvid(m): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2018
Afamed:

stop the lies, Osun isn't owing 14 months salary.
so tell me how many months the governor of osun state is owing, including the pensioners too.
Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 18, 2018
Ekitimadman:
TheGuyNextDoor

I hope you can see this thread. Few weeks back, I said Fayose has betrayed PDP elders and leaders in Ekiti. They are joining forces with Fayemi to send Fayose and Eleka out..

I still reserve my comment till after election
Bros, how would you feel when Eleka wins the election? Let all the PDP chiefs join forces with Fayemi, it will only make Fayose more popular when he beats them still
Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by johnnyvid(m): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2018
tuniski:

thanks for your reply here. you really know what is on ground. ekiti people are more educated to know Apc tactics of politics in ekiti state and south west as a whole. professor olusola eleka of pdp will surely win. that is the incoming governor coming.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by Oblang(m): 8:52am On Jun 18, 2018
jrusky:
Make una leave them sufferness never enter their body wella by the time it enter their body wella their brains to couple and received beta signal.

I won't really pity ekiti people I swear because I have be aware what is to befall them if fayemi win. Fayemi was mandated by the fulani oligarchy to sign undertaken to allow herdsmen colony in ekiti and if he agrees they are with him and he agreed out of desperation hhhmmm...ekiti people remember this day that one guy warned you that benue situation will rise in ekiti, fayemi had mortgage your land already in wee hour agreement. I repeat quote me in the next few months.

Stop saying nonsense. How many APC states have the colony started?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by Afamed: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2018
johnnyvid:
thanks for your reply here. you really know what is on ground. ekiti people are more educated to know Apc tactics of politics in ekiti state and south west as a whole. professor olusola eleka of pdp will surely win. that is the incoming governor coming.
Go to Ekiti State Teaching Hospital, go and tell the Nurses and Doctors who last received December 2017 salary. Meet the Consultants in the same hospital who last received December salary to vote for PDP again . Go to the local government and preach for workers who last got October salary to vote for Fayose continuity. My problem with people like you is that you can not locate the of Ekiti in the map of Nigeria talkless of having the knowledge of happenings in Ekiti State.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by FedericGodwin: 9:05am On Jun 18, 2018
johnnyvid:
lol i just dey laugh. but fayose developed judiciary to the fullest. he developed education to the fullest. more coming in.

More coming hahahaha.
How did he develop these 2 sectors you mentioned?
A reasonable supporters will have information at their disposal.
Just go and Google more.
Let him declare the IGR for the past 3.5yrs.
In education, fayose that refused to help eksu medical students with 15 million naira for accreditations, having spent close to 8 years but told them to cross to other departments that he has no money for such. Those guys have to task themselves for the money for the accreditations.
The scholarships for medical students and first class brains in university and other tertiary institutions were stopped by fayose. How did he now develope education sector. Maybe by tasking pupils in both private and public schools.
Judiciary, let me know how he did that
I am expecting how he developed economy by chasing banks away from EKITI, closing down gossy water.
How he developed agric, water etc.
Go call lare layinka come.
Bunch of mediocres

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by johnnyvid(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2018
Afamed:

Go to Ekiti State Teaching Hospital, go and tell the Nurses and Doctors who last received December 2017 salary. Meet the Consultants in the same hospital who last received December salary to vote for PDP again . Go to the local government and preach for workers who last got October salary to vote for Fayose continuity. My problem with people like you is that you can not locate the of Ekiti in the map of Nigeria talkless of having the knowledge of happenings in Ekiti State.
but the workers love fayose in every aspect. abegi upon owing the workers salaries arrears, they still up lift the state in every sector. it was during fayose tenure that the state education is superb. ekiti state has been the best state in neco examination, besides the current deputy governor and now the governorship candidate do extremely well in education sector of ekiti state.
Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by tuniski: 9:06am On Jun 18, 2018
Afamed:

Good governance is about buying Amala at the market square and cutting Pomo at the centre of the road. Who has done this to you?
Yes, good governance is about openness, transparency and common touch!

Why do those 419 politicians go to the commoners for votes eating corn and cutting ponmo, only to disappear into detachment after wining election like people don't matter!

Fayose has truly added value to governance! As our democracy deepens, people with grassroot touch will thrash high sounding elitist like you who don't have pvc!
Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by tuniski: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2018
Afamed:

How many are they? Do they even have PVC? And must all the lean resources of govt be spent on only salary earners,what about the over 90% of the private citizens who voted the govt?
Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by Afamed: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2018
johnnyvid:
but the workers love fayose in every aspect. abegi upon owing the workers salaries arrears, they still up lift the state in every sector. it was during fayose tenure that the state education is superb. ekiti state has been the best state in neco examination, besides the current deputy governor and now the governorship candidate do extremely well in education sector of ekiti state.
You don't even have anything to say. I thought you are knowledgeable enough. How has best Neco results translated to paying 8 months workers salary. Go and hide your face.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by Ezeimo: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2018
Dump PDP For APC by jrusky(m): 7:15am

Liar
Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by FedericGodwin: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=johnnyvid post=68589294] but the workers love fayose in every aspect. abegi upon owing the workers salaries arrears, they still up lift the state in every sector. it was during fayose tenure that the state education is superb. ekiti state has been the best state in neco examination, besides the current deputy governor and now the governorship candidate do extremely well in education sector of ekiti state.[/quote

Be deceiving yourself. Name the school in which those students performed excellently in EKITI if not private.
Many will still forsake fayose very soon.
Only mediocres are celebrating fayose, even those teachers that were singing his praises 3.5 years ago, they are regretting it. Go and tell eksu lecturers and workers who were able to pay salaries as and when due before fayose started diverting the funds unlike fayemi that allowed them run the university independently.
Fayose's evil deeds will even shock his best friends including you his ass-licker when fayemi gets to office
Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by Afamed: 9:20am On Jun 18, 2018
tuniski:

How many are they? Do they even have PVC? And must all the lean resources of govt be spent on only salary earners,what about the over 90% of the private citizens who voted the govt?
And what social amenities has he provided for over 90% private citizens in Ekiti state? Except the fly over bridge, uncompleted Oja Oba market and 5 KLM roads from Ikere to Ado.My problem with people like you. You basically don't know your right hand from your left hands. Come and tell people here in Ekiti to vote for continuity of unpaid 8months Salary.
Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by alen4smith(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2018
johnnyvid:
a typical wailer often digress from the topic of discuss we are talking about ekiti you are taking me to osun.
Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by FedericGodwin: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2018
callthefred:
The truth is Fayemi for all who cares to listen is never going to fulfill these promises. For those who care to listen or would remember these same Fayemi came up with the APC manifesto for 2015 elections. Promising 3 million jobs a year, 30k jobs per state, 5k to 25 million poor and when Charles Soludo queried where he will get the money to finance all these promises he said they would get it by blocking loop holes even if they are to meet an empty treasury, they met $25B yet couldn't do shit. However, Buhari now has to contend with those promises and eventually Lai Mohammed said it's normal to make empty promises. I'd rather have a known kpono cutter who is accessible than a lying bastard like Fayemi who even in 3 years couldn't achieve anything with Ajaokuta steel the most important company in Nigeria except for a useless N500m website to his name. Anyways, goodluck to Ekiti and its people.

I can't blame your lots because of decadence in education sector.
The issue of ajaokuta you just mentioned is funny. What do you know about ajaokuta, you are one of the masters degree holders in mediocrity.
Shut up when intellectual are discussing important issues.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by ohem(m): 9:22am On Jun 18, 2018
These other Apc governors are bullshit too....

They are too pompous are dull....

OYO STATE GOVERNOR, Ajimobi is owing higher institutions workers between 10-20months salary arrears as at today, and the idiot is not even ready to pay.

Ondo state too has retrogressed since the assumption of office of Aketi...

Vote APC at ur own peril
Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2018
onward4life:

Look am not bothered about the names yu mentioned...

Mystery of Benson street all their ways

I ve been around for awhile gone to so many communities in naija. Those people happened to be the 'WELL TO DO" from their area as a whole and are still cunts to me.

They keep shouting duhari loves mko abi

Now " KEN SARO WIWA" must also be remembered and credited.

Trust me even if we south south

Loves dry gin more than peace and reality,

not today, not this time!
Both PDP/APC are one and same.

My issue is with those supporting either of them.

One can't be supporting PDP and still be insulting those supporting APC, that's hypocrisy.

And for their support of Buhari, it is their choice.
Their choice shouldn't be an issue to those supporting PDP.
Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by sebik: 9:25am On Jun 18, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Prefer a man who has refused to pay salaries, I dey bow to u oh
you talk out of sense, osun, Ogun, Oyo, Edo, kogi, Imo are they not owing salaries?
Re: Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC by ohem(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2018
FedericGodwin:

I can't blame your lots because of decadence in education sector.
The issue of ajaokuta you just mentioned is funny. What do you know about ajaokuta, you are one of the masters degree holders in mediocrity.
Shut up when intellectual are discussing important issues.

No need for insults bro.. Just state ur point and leave the matter..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Major Contenders For Senate Presidency IF Tinubu Wins - Obinoscopy / Brave Nigerian Soldier Killed While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno State. Photos / President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.