Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' (43353 Views)

Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day / Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table / Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Newsloft: 7:16am On Jun 18, 2018
@NAIRATREND

Billionaire Bill Gates took to Instagram to celebrate his dad, William Henry "Bill" Gates, on Father's Day.

He shared the photo above with him and wrote: 'My dad and I share the same name. After starting Microsoft, people used to ask him if he was the real Bill Gates. I always hope he says, “Yes.” I hope he tells them that he’s all the things the other one aspires to be. Happy #fathersday to the real Bill Gates.'

GIST VIA -
https://nairatrend.com.ng/bill-gates-celebrates-his-dad-on-fathers-day-says-hes-the-real-bill-gates/

158 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by CecyAdrian(f): 7:20am On Jun 18, 2018
Simple but deep

200 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by IamGoke(m): 7:21am On Jun 18, 2018
You asked for 10k and your dad told you he will give you in the morning before he leaves for work, this is after he has thoroughly scrutinised what you needed the money for, all the questions he asked is already making you angry. Through out the night the man couldn't sleep because he was thinking of how togive you his last 10k. Morning came and he called you into the room to give you 9k instead of 10k and you squeezed your face in discontent and reluctantly said thank you after complaining it's not complete. Your mum after seeing this will not say anything but will meet you in your roomwhere your dad isn't and give you 2k from her own money and say "don't mind him, use this one to complete it" smile from nowhere will enclave your face, you quickly go to facebook and whatsapp to write "I have the best mum in the world, i love my mum". Now your dad had gone out again with just 1k in his pocket home and abroad to top up fuel or use as transport to work. He will never let you see this because he is a MAN. Always try to appreciate your Dad for no reason because you won't know how your life would have turned out without a fatherly figure in it..

Dads are priceless too o!...

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY

1248 Likes 188 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by DaudaAbu(m): 7:23am On Jun 18, 2018
did they pluck the small one out of the big one?

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Newsloft: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2018
DaudaAbu:

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by sinaj(f): 7:25am On Jun 18, 2018
He bears a striking resemblance to his dad.He is lucky to be alive to enjoy the fruit of his labour

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Oceannaagent: 7:28am On Jun 18, 2018
As tall as Bill Gates is, the Dad is still taller, wow. Happy Father's day.

For smart investors, we are still selling, take advantage now to invest in the Oceanna Hotel and Towers
check my profile and make that call now.

11 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by abrahym(m): 7:28am On Jun 18, 2018
Giants

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by devigblegble: 7:29am On Jun 18, 2018
Kk
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Desdola(m): 7:29am On Jun 18, 2018
The resemblance is nice. Just d height. Really reaping d fruit of his labour

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by hensben(m): 7:29am On Jun 18, 2018
Wow deep

If u know u know.

Check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by michlins(m): 7:29am On Jun 18, 2018
Some people go say him sacrifice his tall genes to illuminati to make money.

Good morning fellas

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Bossontop(m): 7:29am On Jun 18, 2018
grin cheesy
Wow......they really lookalike
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Endtimesmith(m): 7:29am On Jun 18, 2018
This is wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by iamswizz(m): 7:29am On Jun 18, 2018
Look alike
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Adukey(f): 7:29am On Jun 18, 2018
Wow! No need for DNA test.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 18, 2018
Good morning everyone

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by JoshMedia: 7:30am On Jun 18, 2018
.This is really cool, There are levels of success you attain that keep you proud.

Bill Gate's Dad must be proud of his Son.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Hyinkar97(m): 7:30am On Jun 18, 2018
Wow!

No one probably “knew” Bill Gates’ father before Bill Gates became what he is.

Those of us wey our papa no too get money, make we try hustle well well make people celebrate our family

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by DaudaAbu(m): 7:30am On Jun 18, 2018
sinaj:
He bears a striking resemblance to his dad.He is lucky to be alive to enjoy the fruit of his labour

its not by just praying...
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by greatiyk4u(m): 7:30am On Jun 18, 2018
Simplicity
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by nairalandaddict: 7:30am On Jun 18, 2018
They won't contest on this type of post

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by clefstone(m): 7:30am On Jun 18, 2018
humility personified
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by UchaNwababa: 7:30am On Jun 18, 2018
Wonderful family
Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by davodyguy: 7:30am On Jun 18, 2018
CecyAdrian:
Simple but deep
Very deep.
Parental influence can be positive and negative.
Politicians in Nigeria like Saraki and Dino Melaye, I'm wondering what kind of Legacy they'll leave behind for their children.

Looting or shamelessly single 'Ajé kün iyá ñï ó jé.

What Legacy will their children remember them for?
What about Late Sani Abacha?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by mightyhazell: 7:30am On Jun 18, 2018
this old papa still get papa?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by Burgerlomo: 7:31am On Jun 18, 2018
DaudaAbu:

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by OChimex: 7:33am On Jun 18, 2018
@The Real Bill Gate is a giant physically birthing another super Giant mentally.
Blessed lineage - longer years, longer finances.

6 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by alfredo4u(m): 7:33am On Jun 18, 2018
My dad remains the hero

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates' by AAinEqGuinea: 7:33am On Jun 18, 2018
Be careful who you adore.

Microsoft can't even make a viable phone for starters even though they had the lead and i won't get started on Gates Foundation's vaccines, touted by inferiors to save all of Africa.

Whatta hero

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Complete Digital Marketing Training Online / India Bans Cryptocurrencies, Gives Investors 6 Months To Liquidate Their Assets / Tony Elumelu Pictured With Kupe Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.