Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,921 members, 7,802,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

#WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark (20713 Views)

NFF Releases Super Eagles Team List For The Game Against Seychelles / Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid / List Of Super Eagles Players Invited For Game Against Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by lilfreezy: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2018
This is why we love the world cup. Them Latinos are hotties grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by pyyxxaro: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2018
shocked

Nice jugs cool
Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2018
Oh lawd have mercy this is what we call Daddy oyoyo.. shocked

These are the special packages of a stadium not this one below lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by Viralkid: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2018
Look at that guy's face, obviously tonight would end well for him. If na naija they'll say it is demonic possession.

2 Likes

Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by CSTR1003: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2018
Damn.
This is marvellous in our sight.

4 Likes

Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2018
I swear to God I love this.

1 Like

Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by Olalan(m): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2018
Crazy girl...... Am sure she's already high on booze and weed
Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by thanki410(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2018
See the way the thing brought out its head , the black round tips , bold like bb...
Fresh and heavy...
Watery and fluent in speaking romantic languages..
But they are stupid sha o ,
thank u...
Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by chucs: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2018
Nice views...look at the nigga at the back..lol.

2 Likes

Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by youngsahito(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2018
food is ready
Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by Beemhan(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
If she was an african or black now, you guys would have slut-shamed her with words like asewo and olosho But since she's 'white' y'all are admiring her abi? Continue! The worst racists in the world are Africans I swear!

14 Likes

Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by Elnino4ladies: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Damn! Very succulent boob's
Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by Maxcollins042(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
One of the thrills about the World Cup.
Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by pode(m): 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
What you are saying now, if you have your way you can do the same thing right?

1 Like

Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by hisroyalrealnes(m): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
my spec....
Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by Jokerman(m): 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
Many women won't let men get to heaven... with boobs like this, I can't blame those who die for 82 virgins.....

1 Like

Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by sod09(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Diggz, nihilistjnr comman see food
Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by diggz: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
sod09:
Diggz, nihilistjnr comman see food

You suppose add uncle Raumdeuters name ....him dey enjoy things like this well well cheesy
Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by presented007(m): 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
That man at the back right now

Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
Please how much is flight ticket to Peru

Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by sincere9ja: 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
chai

Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by unmask: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
lilfreezy:
nice....and they look firm
Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by saintkeppy(m): 3:08am On Jun 19, 2018
South American girls can do crazy things during world Cup Tourneys like this.
I can remember Brazillian Girlz boobs display in the previous world Cups, even in Carnival Calabar.

Nice Peruvian hangin'Boobs though. cool
Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by nobsalis: 4:21am On Jun 19, 2018
I'll pass
Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by agohmamuda(m): 6:45am On Jun 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
So will you show urs to us? we would be glad.
Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 19, 2018
Even with the boobs flashing they still lost grin grin
Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by lilfreezy: 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
skarlett:
Even with the boobs flashing they still lost grin grin

Boob scene was worth it cool
Re: #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark by mummyson26(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
lilfreezy:
Sweet melon

(1) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala's Goal Voted UEFA Champions League Goal Of The Week / Onye Lauritta Wins Gold Medal In Shot Put At Rio 2016 Paralympics / Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.