Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Mini – Importation Business 2018 Top Secrets Revealed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini – Importation Business 2018 Top Secrets Revealed (779 Views)

Free Mini Importation Business Online Training / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini – Importation Business 2018 Top Secrets Revealed by Dawudski(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2018
Hello, My fellow Nairalanders, Mini-importation business has grown over the years and if you are reading this post today, it is because you are looking for a comprehensive and a sincere guide on how to start a mini importation business in Nigeria. You can start and successfully run an online mini importation business in Nigeria with as little as N10, 450 capital or less and make upto N100,000 plus monthly as a starter. This business is very good for all class of people, be it a student, Corper, teacher, workers etc or you can just import your unique personal items whenever the need arises.
Mini importation business is one of the ways to make money online in Nigeria today, but a lot of people are yet to avail themselves to the possibility that is involved in this online business. Before we proceed, I need to let you know that I too started this business about two years ago when I was still a student and I have never looked back ever since. I was able to meet somebody on this same forum who put me through and show me step by step about the importation biz.
With this my Write-up, I hope to teach and reveal the top secrets for a successful mini-importation business. I will also be providing whatsapp group and mentoring for the successful people who will signify their interests in this business. I will be giving you the ultimate mini-importation business book coupled with lots of practical videos on importation for just N3,500 only. This should be noted that, I paid about N15,000 for the same materials I am about giving you when I started two years ago. Below are what you stand to learn from this package:
*The Ultimate Mini-Importation Business Made Easy Ebook
*How to discover the products that people wants and make them pay you for your time (A.K.A Product research).
*How to research products that will sell like a wildfire.
*How to Bootstrap and start with a small amount.
*How to engage in the online importation business wherever you are in Nigeria without being in Lagos.
*How to buy products and make payments on 1688, Alibaba, Aliexpress etc with our trusted agents.
*How to pay for your products with your Nigerian Naira bank account without paypal.
*How to ship your products to Nigeria with the help of logistics companies.
How to market your products and make it available for people that needs it.
*How to make, edit videos and use it to generate higher traffic for your products on facebook and Instagram.
*How to advertise your products using Yourself made videos on facebook and Instagram.
*How to Get your products to Buyers Anywhere in Nigeria.
How to setup Facebook emergency cash systems.
*How to write and automate follow up Emails.
*How to design story page and squeeze page.
It should be noted that I am not a scammer as some would probably labelled me. My sincere advice to such people is that, Just because you have fallen into their trap before doesn’t make everyone else to be a scammer. You must learn to trust and negotiate business deals especially in this digital age if you must be successful. You can check my signatures and Whatsapp Contacts for more details about who I am anyway. Importation business is HIGHLY profitable and I am ready to devote my time to train and mentor the few people that will be ready and available. I want to give them the maximum support needed to succeed in this business. As I said earlier, the above package is for N3,500 only. This is to ensure seriousness on your part. Interested members can email me on dawudski21@gmail.com or whatsapp on 09032101287 for more details or any further questions.
Re: Mini – Importation Business 2018 Top Secrets Revealed by Dawudski(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2018
Dawudski:
Hello, My fellow Nairalanders, Mini-importation business has grown over the years and if you are reading this post today, it is because you are looking for a comprehensive and a sincere guide on how to start a mini importation business in Nigeria. You can start and successfully run an online mini importation business in Nigeria with as little as N10, 450 capital or less and make upto N100,000 plus monthly as a starter. This business is very good for all class of people, be it a student, Corper, teacher, workers etc or you can just import your unique personal items whenever the need arises.
Mini importation business is one of the ways to make money online in Nigeria today, but a lot of people are yet to avail themselves to the possibility that is involved in this online business. Before we proceed, I need to let you know that I too started this business about two years ago when I was still a student and I have never looked back ever since. I was able to meet somebody on this same forum who put me through and show me step by step about the importation biz.
With this my Write-up, I hope to teach and reveal the top secrets for a successful mini-importation business. I will also be providing whatsapp group and mentoring for the successful people who will signify their interests in this business. I will be giving you the ultimate mini-importation business book coupled with lots of practical videos on importation for just N3,500 only. This should be noted that, I paid about N15,000 for the same materials I am about giving you when I started two years ago. Below are what you stand to learn from this package:
*The Ultimate Mini-Importation Business Made Easy Ebook
*How to discover the products that people wants and make them pay you for your time (A.K.A Product research).
*How to research products that will sell like a wildfire.
*How to Bootstrap and start with a small amount.
*How to engage in the online importation business wherever you are in Nigeria without being in Lagos.
*How to buy products and make payments on 1688, Alibaba, Aliexpress etc with our trusted agents.
*How to pay for your products with your Nigerian Naira bank account without paypal.
*How to ship your products to Nigeria with the help of logistics companies.
How to market your products and make it available for people that needs it.
*How to make, edit videos and use it to generate higher traffic for your products on facebook and Instagram.
*How to advertise your products using Yourself made videos on facebook and Instagram.
*How to Get your products to Buyers Anywhere in Nigeria.
How to setup Facebook emergency cash systems.
*How to write and automate follow up Emails.
*How to design story page and squeeze page.
It should be noted that I am not a scammer as some would probably labelled me. My sincere advice to such people is that, Just because you have fallen into their trap before doesn’t make everyone else to be a scammer. You must learn to trust and negotiate business deals especially in this digital age if you must be successful. You can check my signatures and Whatsapp Contacts for more details about who I am anyway. Importation business is HIGHLY profitable and I am ready to devote my time to train and mentor the few people that will be ready and available. I want to give them the maximum support needed to succeed in this business. As I said earlier, the above package is for N3,500 only. This is to ensure seriousness on your part. Interested members can email me on dawudski21@gmail.com or whatsapp on 09032101287 for more details or any further questions.
check out this pictures below.
Re: Mini – Importation Business 2018 Top Secrets Revealed by Dawudski(m): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Please, for those of you that have gotten your packages today, don't forget to leave a satisfactory messages here!!!
Re: Mini – Importation Business 2018 Top Secrets Revealed by Dawudski(m): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2019
This is 2019 and mini importation training is still on. DM me now to get started.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Supply Of 5000 Pieces Of Motorcycle / How To Create Successful Facebook Campaigns / Cassava Shaft And Cassava Peels Supplier Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.