Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

5 Interesting Facts About Solar Power! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / 5 Interesting Facts About Solar Power! (804 Views)

16000mah Solar Power Bank... / The Hidden Truth About Solar / I Thought You Might Find This Business Interesting Meat Processing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Interesting Facts About Solar Power! by Lugarelectric: 11:00am On Jun 18, 2018
5 Facts about Solar Power

1. It’s a renewable energy, therefore sustainable and cannot be exhausted.
2. Solar energy can run air conditioners, hot waters, heaters, pressing iron, car airplanes, etc.
3. It’s a cheaper, safer and more eco-friendly solution to power generation.
4. Solar power is noiseless.
5. Maintenance of solar power is minimal, and in some cases no maintenance, but come with high returns.

Go Solar Today!
Contact us now at Lugar Electric for your solar power solutions.

Re: 5 Interesting Facts About Solar Power! by hisgrace090: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2018
I disagree with number 5 because raising money for 4 new batteries as a replacement is the reason my solar system is lying idle today.

I have a 2.5 kva invertar, 4 PCs of 100watts solar panel and controlars all in vain due to battery.
Re: 5 Interesting Facts About Solar Power! by Vested(m): 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
hisgrace090:
I disagree with number 5 because raising money for 4 new batteries as a replacement is the reason my solar system is lying idle today.

I have a 2.5 kva invertar, 4 PCs of 100watts solar panel and controlars all in vain due to battery.

Exactly...
Same with mine which is a 5kva with 8 pieces of 130W solar panels.
I also need 4 new batteries which are not cheap in any sense.
The money spent to purchase this whole system would do fine with fueling your gen for all the time it was in use.
A solar system is not cheap. You just don't get to spend as frequent after a very huge outlay in the initial stage.
Re: 5 Interesting Facts About Solar Power! by hisgrace090: 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
Vested:

Exactly...
Same with mine which is a 5kva with 8 pieces of 130W solar panels.
I also need 4 new batteries which are not cheap in any sense.
The money spent to purchase this whole system would do fine with fueling your gen for all the time it was in use.
A solar system is not cheap. You just don't get to spend as frequent after a very huge outlay in the initial stage.

I will advice wise people to run from anything call solar, it is the costliest source of energy today.

The batteries money can buy you a very big gen with change in hand then you use money of the other solar items to fuel it for more than 5years without fear of what to plug inn.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Facts About Solar Power! by Vested(m): 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
hisgrace090:

I will advice wise people to run from anything call solar, it is the costliest source of energy today.

I'm telling you.
Our marketers and dealers make the whole thing so outrageous while feeding you stories of how cheap the whole contraption is.

Solar energy in Nigeria is not for the poor unless u just want to power light bulbs alone.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Facts About Solar Power! by Vested(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
hisgrace090:

The batteries money can buy you a very big gen with change in hand then you use money of the other solar items to fuel it for more than 5years without fear of what to plug inn.

I'm even thinking of selling mine to buy a smaller generator to pair with the big one I have. The solar journey is a useless one for now until government finds a way to subsidise or reduce tarrifs on it.
Re: 5 Interesting Facts About Solar Power! by hisgrace090: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Vested:

I'm even thinking of selling mine to buy a smaller generator to pair with the big one I have. The solar journey is a useless one for now until government finds a way to subsidise or reduce tarrifs on it.

Just do it quick before it will become hard to sell off.

For me I have bought one ten kva gen and a Yamaha 2700 gen for light loads which consume one litre per hour.
Re: 5 Interesting Facts About Solar Power! by Vested(m): 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
hisgrace090:

Just do it quick before it will become hard to sell off.

For me I have bought one ten kva gen and a Yamaha 2700 gen for light loads which consume one litre per hour.

Thanks bro.

I'll post it right away.
I have an 8kva gen and I'm complaining its fuel consuming. I'll just get a 1800 or 2700 just like yours to supplement.
Re: 5 Interesting Facts About Solar Power! by hisgrace090: 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
Vested:

Thanks bro.

I'll post it right away.
I have an 8kva gen and I'm complaining its fuel consuming. I'll just get a 1800 or 2700 just like yours to supplement.

Pls go for 2700 it archievment will suprise you, I just finisged pressing my cloths with the 2700 though I did not set it on highest with new Philips electric iron.

It carries my one horse power ac without fridge, it carries my fridge and frezzer without ac so I advise you go for it.
Re: 5 Interesting Facts About Solar Power! by Vested(m): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
hisgrace090:

Pls go for 2700 it archievment will suprise you, I just finisged pressing my cloths with the 2700 though I did not set it on highest with new Philips electric iron.

It carries my one horse power ac without fridge, it carries my fridge and frezzer without ac so I advise you go for it.

Ok.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Facts About Solar Power! by Lugarelectric: 10:07am On Jun 21, 2018
Greetings Vested and hisgrace090. Your complaints on batteries are not far from the truth. Battery is an essential component of solar power systems, and from our observation so far, there are many substandard batteries in Nigeria, and it's appalling when some solar engineers are negligent on the negative impacts of using such substandard batteries.

However, we have a battery that has been tested and it works perfectly for at least 3 years, and on our own, we are giving people 1 year warranty if you purchase from Lugar Electric. I believe it solves the problem of battery.

(1) (Reply)

Order Your Products From China And E-commerce Sites Aliexpress, Alibaba, Etc / Where Are My Legit Wire Loaders / Who Knows Where I Can Find This Swimming Pool Coping Bricks In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.