Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,449 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice (50386 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wait,are u seriously asking us wat to do?....dat gal is definitely a LovePeddler,i mean she cheated!,secondly,with ur 'cousin', thirdly, with a maried man!,fourthly,with a much older man!!..wat a cheap slut..spits

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by dungas30(m): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bleep her cousin too before u walk out

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by HomeOfMe(f): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
So me and my girl have been together for about 2years, and she was the one who approached me. but regardless I love her and we are mentally married even planned a future together.
This morning she went to charge her phone somewhere, and I also went to charge mine too, so I just went to to her whstsapp and saw her complaining of pain due to the rough sex.
my heart has been shattered I dnt even know what to do... this my cousin is way older than me and is married, if I confront her Shey may tell him and he may try to hurt me. so pls guys tell me what to do
She's your girlfriend not your wife,so move on. If she can cheat on you as a girlfriend,she can cheat on you as a wife. So good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Op please call me ...let me have your number ..I really need to advise you seriously..OK.. please walk away from that relationship.. ladies enhh...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by goldenval(m): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
no wa oo.. na only when trouble happens thats when una dey remember Nairaland but when una dey jello unaselves no one hear from you undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by wristbangle: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
Listen bro, you have caught her red handed and demanding for an explanation would complicate things and steer more anger from you.

Emotional pain is the hardest circumstance to deal with but I must congratulate you for discovering a time bomb waiting to explode in future.

Worst case here is if you hadn't discovered this, she might be pregnant for your cousin and put it on you.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by blackgold2018(m): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
srry my hand is shaking I can't even think well, just want to talk to someone
pussy. The day my hand shook is when my sister died.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Greizman: 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
AgentGoat:

Try and forget her. I know it's difficult.

Don't forgive and take her back.
If na yoruba girl... Wetin u for talk
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by autonomous22: 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
Rough sex.... That must have been an explosive sex.... plz confront her and break up. nothing to fear about, your cousin shud even b d one to fear not u.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by galaxy2020(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
That kind of girl can even cheat on you with your father, is your brain normal? That girl is nothing but a loose cannon.... Run for your life, she's not worth your love. Don't allow her cause any problems btw u and ur family members.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by mankettle(m): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
@ dvkot. follow my instructions carefully.
1. get access to her phone for a bit. 2. Add your cousins wife number to it. 3. screenshot the conversation. 4. Send it to the wife and delete immediately. 5. just seat back and watch what will happen.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by teamv: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
I don't think is wise for me to tell his wife, she's a devoted christian and a worker in RCCG and her husband (my cousin) is also a member pastor friend... they do hold house fellowship in the same house the he do sleep with dz girl
oboy Na you be that no problem I go help you tell the wife

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Feminas: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
Even if u marry her if ur cousin come 4 a visit hw will u feel even u cannot leave ur wife to go and pee.let asume she change once a soldier is a soldier.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Adukey(f): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
mankettle:
@ dvkot.
follow my instructions carefully.

1. get access to her phone for a bit.
2. Add your cousins wife number to it.
3. screenshot the conversation.
4. Send it to the wife and delete immediately.
5. just seat back and watch what will happen.

This one is strong o

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Altern8(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Just walk away from the relationship.

If you feel betrayed, that’s okay.

I’d advise you start working on a plan b babe.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Rider007: 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
pls broda can I call you
pls sir call me... 08039409027
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by poseidon12: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
She slept with your cousin and you are still asking for suggestions on what to do? It should be obvious to you that she is a LovePeddler. You should dump her immediately and let her know why. You are lucky to have found out before you wed her.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by donbachi(m): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Just because ur cousin put ur girlfriend on rapid.u dey cry...go and put all d girls in her vila on rapid or jump into lagoon..she asked u out and u accepted.u still mouth to talk..correct guy clap for urself.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Awe4luv(m): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
So me and my girl have been together for about 2years, and she was the one who approached me. but regardless I love her and we are mentally married even planned a future together.
This morning she went to charge her phone somewhere, and I also went to charge mine too, so I just went to to her whstsapp and saw her complaining of pain due to the rough sex.
my heart has been shattered I dnt even know what to do... this my cousin is way older than me and is married, if I confront her Shey may tell him and he may
try to hurt me. so pls guys tell me what to do

hey bro..the deed has been done, no amount of anything u do to hurt her will restore the default settings, y not think about it this way, what if she's not the best woman for u, shes not the woman that will give u that happy family u so much desire, she's not the woman that support your dreams to the very pinnacle of your career, remember that there is always an iota of blessing in all disappointment, just part ways with her. I hope u find a better person, ur woman is still out side there waiting for u.... be calm as this is not the time to take any decision.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Saff(f): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
I’m guessing you want to console yourself by saying she approached you first. How is that necessary to anything? Or you felt she could do no wrong because she approached you first? Anyways give her second chance smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Pentools(m): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:

Chai chai chai....this is really deep mehn, but u GATS pack up ur remaining pieces n move on, it's hard but you can.

For now just move away from your closet.
Step into a noisy place, let an external noise interrupt those voices in your head. Don't allow the voices in your head glow louder on you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Maximus85(m): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
my heart has been shattered I dnt even know what to do... this my cousin is way older than me and is married, if I confront her Shey may tell him and he may try to hurt me. so pls guys tell me what to do

If you want to live long..... Don't check your partner's phone.
As for the lady, go get yourself another lady. And don't hide it from her.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
How come do you choose this as a topic, girl friend not wife, is planning life together a guarantee for marriage? She did normal-normal because there is love in sharing!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by kinzation(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
greyham:
Dude before you breakup with the girl, extort as much money as you can from her.

I don't care if she is broke

She can't be broke, make her collect money from your cousin. (That way you kill two birds with one stone, revenge is sweet eh wink )

Buy a phone, change your wardrobe, go to cinema, let her foot the bills

Feel good and make sure she feels you have forgiven her.

Then start another relationship

If she keeps coming back, repeat the above steps

This is my own advice.

You will not regret this. Thank me later

ha Hahahahahahagrin gringrin eyan buruku ni bobo yi sha.. bad and sweet revenge
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by obentenyson(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
dump the Bitch else, na your father she go sleep with.. Next thing you know, we go hear say you don commit suicide...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Kamps: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
thanks bro, funny enuff i was advising someone against that last week, sleeping with random girls Cus u hurt won't make you better I dnt knw sha, I guess I will gradually break it off, but is hard cos she lives in the next street

Why Op dey sound like JEW... Love don cover your eyes.. Woos, you suppose to run from her.

But you can still fvck her for the last time� grin
dvkot:
thanks bro, funny enuff i was advising someone against that last week, sleeping with random girls Cus u hurt won't make you better I dnt knw sha, I guess I will gradually break it off, but is hard cos she lives in the next street

Why Op dey sound like JEW... Love don cover your eyes.. Woos, you suppose to run from her.

But you can still fvck her for the last time
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by proff010: 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Guy invite her over then tell her u want both of u to visit somewhere, then take her to ur cousin's place n tell her in front of ur cousin that u av brought her to her freely. Their conscience will judge them n move on.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Oluwadrey28(m): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Oh .. Lol cheesy

Best advice from a Cold hearted niqqa
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by IamAirforce1: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
Oluwadrey28:

Best advice from a Cold hearted niqqa

The guy is crazy , walahi cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Trapnews: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
AgentGoat:

Shebi na Yoruba lady undecided
You are a tribalistic Moro'n. Now that you know she's igbo, do you feel any better? shame on you. Your hatred for the Yorubas will kill you, bastard!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by milemimi93(m): 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:

knock urself real hard. Why?
Because u are a mugu.

Buy your cousin a bottle of beer. Why?
Because he is a MVP.

Kick your gf outta ur life. Why?
Because she is a prostitute.

The earlier guys realized that naija girls are all prostitues the better for them..

Stay away from relationship it benefits dem ho.es not u.

Whoever said being in a relationship is a free ticket to poosie was dumb. There's no such tin as free $£X.

Even ur wife will charge u for $€X directly or indirectly.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Bigprick9inches: 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
your hand dey shake because of geh?
is this one ok?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Finest Guy On Nairaland, Upload Pic, Girls Rate. / Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy / Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.