Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Need Abandoned Poultry Farm To Rent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Abandoned Poultry Farm To Rent (1033 Views)

Egbeada Market: Residents Beg Imo Government To Complete Abandoned Market / Poultry Farm Biz ONE-ON-ONE Interactive Practical Training => Are You Intersted / Customs Impounds Dangote Truck With N47 Million Contraband Poultry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Abandoned Poultry Farm To Rent by wonders(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
If you have or know anyone who has abandoned poultry farm, kindly contact me on 08032810868.

I want to rent and use it for a long period of time.
Re: I Need Abandoned Poultry Farm To Rent by SUPERPACK: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
wonders:
If you have or know anyone who has abandoned poultry farm, kindly contact me on 08032810868.

your location?
Re: I Need Abandoned Poultry Farm To Rent by Heartbender: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2018

Re: I Need Abandoned Poultry Farm To Rent by wonders(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
Many thanks for responses.

South West is most preferable but location does not matter at this time.
Re: I Need Abandoned Poultry Farm To Rent by czarina(f): 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
wonders:
Many thanks for responses.

South West is most preferable but location does not matter at this time.
Oh yeah? How about the North?
Re: I Need Abandoned Poultry Farm To Rent by nikkihope: 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
If you have or know anyone who has abandoned poultry farm, kindly contact me

I want to rent and use it for a long period of time. Candle Boxes USA | paper bags USA
Re: I Need Abandoned Poultry Farm To Rent by Prosperousman(m): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
1000 capacity battery cage poultry house is available in ido LGA, ibadan
Re: I Need Abandoned Poultry Farm To Rent by wonders(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: I Need Abandoned Poultry Farm To Rent by plusprinters: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2018
Custom Invitation boxes you want to make your events or parties more memorable and also try to inspire your dear and loved ones with your priceless gifts.
Re: I Need Abandoned Poultry Farm To Rent by plusprinters: 2:30pm On May 14, 2019
An amazing design quality Custom Candle Boxes not only serve to preserve the delicacy of the candle but also these custom boxes serve as a lovely gift. The richness in texture and design gives Custom Candle Packaging a lovely and attractive look and also enhance the style of your product.

Re: I Need Abandoned Poultry Farm To Rent by dnpackaging: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Our striking Custom boxes are a great way to endorse your products. We offer these boxes in colorful printing styles and finishing options according to the specific customer requirements. Add elegance to your brand and amplify product appeal by selecting our remarkable Candle Boxes USA. With the rapid transformation in marketing and advertising strategies, we offer Candle boxes with exceptional color schemes and matte finishing options to make them colorful and unique looking.
Re: I Need Abandoned Poultry Farm To Rent by CoderKube: 6:53am On Apr 08, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Try This Method And You Will Never Remain Broke! / Come Let's BANK Together!! / Free Freelancing Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.