Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,677 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Ogun Go Kill You Oo!! Angry Nigerian Fan Blast Victor Moses. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ogun Go Kill You Oo!! Angry Nigerian Fan Blast Victor Moses. (1406 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Go Kill You Oo!! Angry Nigerian Fan Blast Victor Moses. by Thugzmoney: 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
Some Nigerian's are still having a nightmare on the Super Eagles opening group D encounter against Croatia on Saturday.

The Eagles were dismantled by the Croatians who actually didn't do much throughout the game.

The performance of the Super Eagles has been under serious criticism with a lot of fingers pointing at the coach for his tactics.

Since that lost, many Nigerian's have transferred their aggression to the first team players and have rained curses on them in an chance they get.

First it was the coach who was criticized, then Mikel Obi, then John Ogun and now, the latest to have his head chopped is Victor Moses.

The winger posted on Instagram on how they will comeback strong but before he could even land, Nigerian's rained insult on him and personally, if I was a footballer, I would quit football after those insults.

See more funny reactions:
http://www.mrjovial.com/2018/06/ogun-go-kill-you-oo-angry-nigerians.html?m=1

Re: Ogun Go Kill You Oo!! Angry Nigerian Fan Blast Victor Moses. by GloriaNinja(f): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
undecided NIGERIANS NO GET CHILL, THEIR ANGER NO GET PART 3, THEIR WORDS CAN MAKE YOU HAVE HIGH BP....

LET ME FINISH MY OWN TOO....

VICTOR MOSES FELL LIKE THE WALL OF JERICHO, HIS NAME SHOULD BE CHANGED TO *FALLING VICTOR MOSES"... HE HAS ZERO STAMINA.

I EVEN GET BETTER STAMINA IN MY FINGER THAN HE DOES IN HIS entire BODY.
Re: Ogun Go Kill You Oo!! Angry Nigerian Fan Blast Victor Moses. by yanabasee(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
I knew these chickens went to Russia on a fashion tour!!!
Re: Ogun Go Kill You Oo!! Angry Nigerian Fan Blast Victor Moses. by CRAPHA96(m): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided NIGERIANS NO GET CHILL, THEIR ANGER NO GET PART 3, THEIR WORDS CAN MAKE YOU HAVE HIGH BP....

VICTOR MOSES FELL LIKE THE WALL OF JERICHO, HIS NAME SHOULD BE CHANGED TO *FALLING VICTOR MOSES"... HE HAS ZERO STAMINA.

hey Gloria!
Re: Ogun Go Kill You Oo!! Angry Nigerian Fan Blast Victor Moses. by GloriaNinja(f): 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
CRAPHA96:
hey Gloria!
hi
Re: Ogun Go Kill You Oo!! Angry Nigerian Fan Blast Victor Moses. by CRAPHA96(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
GloriaNinja:
hi
chx I hope we got some private chat.........I'm ralph
Re: Ogun Go Kill You Oo!! Angry Nigerian Fan Blast Victor Moses. by MusicSots: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
GloriaNinja:

Gloria! What are you doing with all your stamina? Hope not only Bedmeetin? wink

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Juventus 3-1 – Highlights [DOWNLOAD VIDEO] / BREAKING NEWS: Neymar Agrees Five-year Deal With Barcelona / When Will Racism Stop In Sport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.