Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,239 members, 7,780,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) (88694 Views)

My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl / Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) / Nigerian Army Dismisses Soldier Who Raped A Girl In Front Of Her Parents In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by torera12345678: 3:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
People want to be rich by force
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by officialfestus(m): 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
calddon:
This is bizarre
no be only bizarre Na gizzard

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Am I only one who doesn't believe this story, bloggers can spin stories for clicks, who knows the boy was caught stealing the goat not having sex with it
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by lapo(m): 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
The guy should be quarantined for a long time and made to undergo medical tests.
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by mrdna(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
The goat just couldn't take the shame. Sorry for the poor goat
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by banana99(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Na Set up
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by Aleora(f): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
I no dey believe this kine story..yeye dey smell
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by rottenegg: 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lmao! What a wonderful world we live in!!
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
RIP to the Goat...Conji Na Ba*t**D

Check Signature!
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by sexdoll: 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
***in the voice of all gay and lesbian people all over the world***

they should leave him alone.

he was born that way

ndi nzuzu nwuru anwu. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by mema900: 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
True true, konji nah bascard!!!
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
shocked shocked shocked

The goat cant take it cry..

His unripe muddy yam was too daaaaamn huge for that little NUNU.. But the goat looks preggy tho undecided

Who knows how long he been giving to her....

I'd love to give it to you. grin kiss
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by midolian(m): 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nasir123:

So goat life no matter Abi?
it matters but not as much as that of human

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by calddon(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
officialfestus:
no be only bizarre Na gizzard
Newbie goan sell dem shoes
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Baawaa:
I find it difficult to believe,

Boy probably tried to steal goat to go sell or take home to go slaughter cook and was caught. I agree with you. The person reporting on fb is mischievious.
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by Follygunners: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
We know where it happened, Savage territory... Savage people... savage habits! undecided

Bloody Okoro pple! grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by dominique(f): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
The caption by that facebook user is very stupid and ridiculous. So because the ladies turn men down, that's why they resort to raping animals? This same demented retarded ape will be quick to slut shame women, yet he faults them for not cheaply giving themselves to men hence that's why the men are going on a raping rampage. Too many stupid useless people in this country, I get sick to my stomach reading the trash they churn out.
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
Make Una free the guy Joor, howcan he rape goat to death, Abegiiiiii
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by delishpot: 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Just look at the ignorant mentality of the bushrat that posted the story on FB. Someone should tell him to give boys his mother, sisters and female relatives to take hold body so that no goat would have to die again.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by killuminati(m): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wasted goat meat that should have been used for Asun
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
lapo:
The guy should be quarantined for a long time and made to undergo medical tests.

medical test or the much needed psychological/psychiatric test?!
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by micflo28(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Can I pay him to rape buhari... grin cheesy
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
This one go reach jail, gays there sef go avoid am.
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by Cloud007: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Make the guy no near women ohh undecided

The guy is a sicko though angry
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by nairalandic(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
this one na werey oh.... He sex the Goat till he die ...
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Fake news
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by Baroba(m): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Cock and Bull story, the boy should be the one getting ill from screwing a goat, not the other way round..
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
This boy na yahoo brot up
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Very dirty boy
Re: Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) by slimbowwow(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
midolian:
Na one woman for suffer this death oo!

God is good, all the time.

Can only happen in the north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / People Killed By Militants In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Man Beats His Wife To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Disturbing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.