Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:29 AM

Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) (50550 Views)

Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion / Princess Shyngle Begs God For A Husband Before She Clocks 30 Years (Photo) / Eniafe Momodu Visits Femi Otedola At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
And dele na my boy can't help him.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by adecz: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
sad

You've probably known him for 20yrs.

This man appears to have been a vendor
for over 40 years.

God doesn't come down to assist us, but
uses angels to change our stories.

I understand MKO Abiola was your angel,
why not be this man's angel??

You probably took picture with him
& dashed him 1000k .
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by AreaFada2: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
This vendor you're looking at might have kids who are all graduates. it does not mean the man is very poor.
His idea of wealth might be different.

Before you know it Dele can push his kids into various positions.

The type of kids who will later say 10 years from now "see how far I have come, my dad was a newspaper vendor".

We remember how Olakunle Churchill claims his dad was a gardener to OBJ.

They will not tell you how proximity to powerful people benefited them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
I wanted to judge but who am I to judge a friendship of two decades? It's possible baba likes his life on the street and looking forward to people reading his paper and arguing politics and sports every morning.... And also possible Mr. Dele has or is training baba's children if he has one.

We never know sha.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by IamAirforce1: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
harmbhrosz:
and how many of your friends you don help talkless of the people that you buy stuffs from.

Because he is successfully now all the people he has been buying things from for the past 20years has to automatically be made rich by him abi

Don't pray to have a friend who's successful than you but only remembers you when he wants to take photo ..

My friend that is mockery

God uses someone to bless another , that's how it is.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by 4everGrand(m): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Some people are plain silly. Did the vendor tell you he isn't happy with what he's doing or with his life?
We should know that having a car does not equate with happiness or success, neither does walking or trekking mean poverty or failure.
Do you even have the faintest idea of what the vendor has benefitted from DeleMomodu? Do you know what he's done for the man's children? We only know in part so let's think before typing. Kids everywhere knocking their fingers on their devices thinking they're smarter than every other being.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by StUriah(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Dele Momodu is really selfish compared to his former boss MKO Abiola. Abiola would have supported this vendor beyond his imagination.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by Josade4(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
20 years...and youre even happy to brag and take a pic with him in that state...Ah, i fear ur heart..i wonder wht ur definition of financial well-being means...Uno do well o..

Anyways, comam get ur Paypal Verified
Check my signature

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by Fhemmmy: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
What a great news worthy of people's time to read . . . .
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by showafrica(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
angry

Rich people wont wish the less privilege to die, but don't want you 'UP'

They don't want you to have a good standard of life, they don't want you to meet them, but wont want you to die just for you to worship n asslicking their ass

Yeah, typical Nigerian rich man will never want you meet up with him.

The game is, serve a rich man for the connections and move before he knows it, no matter what your gaining from him. However, if what you are gaining is good enough for you, that's still OK. Of course not everyone should be super rich. If wiz kid had stocked with EME, by now he will still be a servant.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
unfriendly friend......I reject every Dele mamoudu in my life.... Tufiakwa!!! friend indeed
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by showafrica(m): 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
StarUp:
20 years hawking newspaper? How many people still patronize vendors in this digital age? I use to think only my village people were very wicked, now l have seen something.

That news paper thing is addictive. When I was in Jss1, there is the short pot Belle man my dad used to buy paper at hold up. Now I have graduated from university, traveled to places and now a father only to come back and meet the same man selling news papers on the same spot. Oh my God
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by Partteen: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Can't blame Dele Momodu. It's unfortunate but it's a typical Nigerian mentality. We like it when we are being looked up to as being more successful than our comtemporaries.......this is why the concept of Network marketing is very difficult to understand....because we are not used to loving our neighbour as ourselves.
God help us to have a paradigm shift to be our brother's keeper.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by hushpapi(m): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mr dele Mohammadu, you are not an example of a good leader. Have you ever asked yourself why God made you richer than him? Is not by your doing is because he want you to lift that man up. 20yrs is not beans! You still taking picture with me to make him keep on with us job.

I don’t know what it is you have done for me but am sure whatever you have done was not enough to get him out of the street. God bless the poor
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by harmbhrosz(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Don't pray to have a friend who's successful than you but only remembers you when he wants to take photo ..

My friend that is mockery

God uses someone to bless another , that's how it is.
alaye....I have friends that are richer than me and I also have friends I'm richer than..... it's called life

FYI, your firends doesn't owe you anything....for the fact that he could even associated himself with his old friend(customer) and didn't write him off is good enough.

In life some people has to be at the newspaper vendor while others has to purchase and read the same newspaper.... everyone cannot be rich.

I asked again....have you helped every friend you've ever had in life?

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by harmbhrosz(m): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
hushpapi:
Mr dele Mohammadu, you are not an example of a good leader. Have you ever asked yourself why God made you richer than him? Is not by your doing is because he want you to lift that man up. 20yrs is not beans! You still taking picture with me to make him keep on with us job.

I don’t know what it is you have done for me but am sure whatever you have done was not enough to get him out of the street. God bless the poor
you people should stop posting shit all over the place jare it's annoying?

Is Dele responsible for the man's choices and destiny in life? Must everybody become rich? And you yourself have you helped ALL your friends yet?
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by Icon79(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
If Dele Momodu is really a true friend then he ought to do something more than a mere visit for his friend. For instance, Mr. Momodu can upgrade his friend from a dutiful vendor to a dutiful business owner. I think that he friend deserves a promotion after twenty serving dutifully for twenty years.

Paying him a visit, doesn't put food on the table.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by hushpapi(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pls where is your humanity ? For 20yrs is not worth showing some love to in your own dictionary? Am not a billionaire like dele but I do my best for people I know and don’t. I pray to become a billionaire one day so that I can do more. May God help the poor

harmbhrosz:
you people should stop posting shit all over the place jare it's annoying?

Is Dele responsible for the man's choices and destiny in life? Must everybody become rich? And you yourself have you helped ALL your friends yet?

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by csseduconsult: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chi59:
Nigerians and hypocrisy.
Look at them pleading for the man to be helped. Is it because Dele Momodu doesn't brag about helping the man?
There's something called PASSION that drives a person to keep at what he or she is doing, regardless of the pay. And it's evident in the old man's life.
How many of those folks would buy a newspaper from that old man without collecting their change from him?

Point
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by csseduconsult: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
hushpapi:
Pls where is your humanity ? For 20yrs is not worth showing some love to in your own dictionary? Am not a billionaire like dele but I do my best for people I know and don’t. I pray to become a billionaire one day so that I can do more. May God help the poor

Point too

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by csseduconsult: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
Icon79:
If Dele Momodu is really a true friend then he ought to do something more than a mere visit for his friend. For instance, Mr. Momodu can upgrade his friend from a dutiful vendor to a dutiful business owner. I think that he friend deserves a promotion after twenty serving dutifully for twenty years.

Paying him a visit, doesn't put food on the table.

O pari

Stupid
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by csseduconsult: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
hushpapi:

Think before y write. Stupid

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by alexsoftwork(m): 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
vizkiz:
May God not give us Rich but Useless friends who can't lift us into success.

Awon oloshi òre that don't want success for us

Awon òre ofo who always look forward to us begging and calling for money. If I have a bastard like Dele as friend, trust me I wouldn't even be 7 inches around him.

Friends like this will leave you in the sun to die.

You know whether the guy want up grading no everybody desire success my brother.[color=#000099][/color]

U no whether the guy want up grading no be everybody desire success my brother.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by nonix22(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
Teewhy2:
Good for appreciating the man but help the man by training one of his child so that the child can support the man in his old age.
He might have even trained his entire household, but we may not know
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by zomby(m): 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
I can assure you that Dele Momodu sees nothing wrong with introducing this old man as his friends for over 20 years, doing the same things (suffering and smiling).

@Dele: It is a complete shame bro!
It cost you nothing to get this old man off the street.

African kolo mentality...In order to maintain the status quo, most rich Nigerians don't help others to step up, especially the ones that have been around and served them for years.

In order for the rich men not to feel insecure and feel good about themselves, there must be a lot of poor people around them....So, it makes no sense to eradicate poverty in our stupid society.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
If this is his friend one wonders how dele momodu enemy will look like grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by BafanaBafana: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
How do people even end up selling newspapers sef, I don't understand
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by hardewaih(m): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
my grandpa sef na obasanjo's close friend for 3 decades, but look at me now...... I'm here ranting on nairaland embarassed
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by zomby(m): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
zomby:
I can assure you that Dele Momodu sees nothing wrong with introducing this old man as his friends for over 20 years, doing the same things (suffering and smiling).

@Dele: It is a complete shame bro!
It cost you nothing to get this old man off the street.

African kolo mentality...In order to maintain the status quo, most rich Nigerians don't help others to step up, especially the ones that have been around and served them for years.

In order for the rich men not to feel insecure and feel good about themselves, there must be a lot of poor people around them....So, it makes no sense to eradicate poverty in our stupid society.

You do not have to believe me...This is simply the mentality of most Nigerian big men. I have been there and seen it a million times...

It is well.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by anigold(m): 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mrop:
Some online users have being on Dele Momodu neck on IG after he shared a photo of him and his Vendor friend selling newspapers for more than 20yrs now.

Some IG users said he should have take the man off the streets. See comments below

Gist from praize news
N500,000 will change that man"s live. He seriously needs Financial help from oga momodu. After all he has been selling your papers for two full decades.

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/dele-momodu-visit-his-vendor-friend-selling-newspapers-for-20yrsig-users-react/

Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by anigold(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mrop:
Some online users have being on Dele Momodu neck on IG after he shared a photo of him and his Vendor friend selling newspapers for more than 20yrs now.

Some IG users said he should have take the man off the streets. See comments below

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/dele-momodu-visit-his-vendor-friend-selling-newspapers-for-20yrsig-users-react/

N500,000 will change that man"s live. He seriously needs Financial help from oga momodu. After all he has been selling your papers for two full decades.
Re: Dele Momodu Visits His Vendor Friend Selling Newspapers For 20 Years (Photo) by anigold(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
LesbianBoy:
If this is his friend one wonders how dele momodu enemy will look like grin grin grin grin
savage hahahahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing / Dammy Kerry Blasts Davido Over Tagbo's Death / IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.