Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Confession : How I Fuc*k Our Telant Daughter In Our Room [18+] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession : How I Fuc*k Our Telant Daughter In Our Room [18+] (12171 Views)

The Boy Who Sneaks Into My Room … (18+) / Confession : How I Fuc*k Our Telant Daughter In Our Room [18+] / Confession : How I Fuc*k Our Telant Daughter In Our Room [18+] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession : How I Fuc*k Our Telant Daughter In Our Room [18+] by gamelove: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
My name is Tere and

by now you have probably read some of my other stories. This story begins at my 25th Class Reunion. I graduated from a small High School in Texas so my class had 128 in the graduating class. I am President of my Senior Class Reunion Committee so I am very involved in all aspects of the Committees. As in all the reunions I have helped with, I make sure that we all have a real good time. All the Single Guys end up to be my responsibility to see that they have a good time, since I am the single female on the committee. I am well endowed so alot of the married men have their eyes glued to me too, which causes a bit of discomfort from their wives. I take it in stride and try to keep my distance from the married ones. I do tend to have a real good time though, because there are quite a few single guys in my class and they do keep me busy with dancing and partying with them. On this night, I had plenty of help cleaning up after the party was over. In fact, I didn’t really do much of anything but explain to the guys where I wanted the stuff put. After we got through with the clean up duty and the rest of the people had gone home, a few of the single guys were left, along with the rest of a keg of beer. We continued to party after we moved the part to the park. It was John, Jim, Mike and I left to party together. One of them had a blanket in his car so he got it out and spread it on the ground. We all sat on the blanket and listened to music while we all caught up on what had been happening to each other. After awhile, talk lead to where everyone worked and when I mentioned working for a man’s prison, and what all I see each and every day at work. I think talking about hard cocks got John, Jim and Mike kind of Hot because they started saying if they were locked up and seeing me all day long, they would be masturbating all the time too. Before I knew what was happening, John, Jim, and Mike had pulled out their cocks and were each stroking their cocks. I was turned on by this and immediately my nipples became hard and my pussy was getting very wet. I told them, if this keeps up, we are going to have to do something about it because I was getting very Hot and hadn’t had sex in a while. Needless to say, it didn’t take them long to get their clothes off and started undressing me. When I was naked, they had me lay on my back. John and Jim each started sucking on my tits and saying how they had sat in class during school dreaming about what it would be like to be doing this to me. Mike immediately had his tongue in my pussy, licking and sucking on my clit. After only a few minutes, his face was covered in my juices. I begged someone to please Bleep me, because they were driving me nuts. Mike put his cock inside me and was sliding in and out so fast and

Continue Reading at https://www.seegist.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Confession : How I Fuc*k Our Telant Daughter In Our Room [18+] by AskProf: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
gamelove:
My name is Tere and

by now you have probably read some of my other stories. This story begins at my 25th Class Reunion. I graduated from a small High School in Texas so my class had 128 in the graduating class. I am President of my Senior Class Reunion Committee so I am very involved in all aspects of the Committees. As in all the reunions I have helped with, I make sure that we all have a real good time. All the Single Guys end up to be my responsibility to see that they have a good time, since I am the single female on the committee. I am well endowed so alot of the married men have their eyes glued to me too, which causes a bit of discomfort from their wives. I take it in stride and try to keep my distance from the married ones. I do tend to have a real good time though, because there are quite a few single guys in my class and they do keep me busy with dancing and partying with them. On this night, I had plenty of help cleaning up after the party was over. In fact, I didn’t really do much of anything but explain to the guys where I wanted the stuff put. After we got through with the clean up duty and the rest of the people had gone home, a few of the single guys were left, along with the rest of a keg of beer. We continued to party after we moved the part to the park. It was John, Jim, Mike and I left to party together. One of them had a blanket in his car so he got it out and spread it on the ground. We all sat on the blanket and listened to music while we all caught up on what had been happening to each other. After awhile, talk lead to where everyone worked and when I mentioned working for a man’s prison, and what all I see each and every day at work. I think talking about hard cocks got John, Jim and Mike kind of Hot because they started saying if they were locked up and seeing me all day long, they would be masturbating all the time too. Before I knew what was happening, John, Jim, and Mike had pulled out their cocks and were each stroking their cocks. I was turned on by this and immediately my nipples became hard and my pussy was getting very wet. I told them, if this keeps up, we are going to have to do something about it because I was getting very Hot and hadn’t had sex in a while. Needless to say, it didn’t take them long to get their clothes off and started undressing me. When I was naked, they had me lay on my back. John and Jim each started sucking on my tits and saying how they had sat in class during school dreaming about what it would be like to be doing this to me. Mike immediately had his tongue in my pussy, licking and sucking on my clit. After only a few minutes, his face was covered in my juices. I begged someone to please Bleep me, because they were driving me nuts. Mike put his cock inside me and was sliding in and out so fast and

Continue Reading at https://www.seegist.com.ng

Lucifer's apprentice on the loose...

1 Like

Re: Confession : How I Fuc*k Our Telant Daughter In Our Room [18+] by skedman(m): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
You need to work more on your english. A1 in english is a very good book. Kindly buy one

1 Like

Re: Confession : How I Fuc*k Our Telant Daughter In Our Room [18+] by kachic2: 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
You think say Na world cup.

(1) (Reply)

Man Blast His Girlfriend After Sex For Not Shaving Her Private Part (photos) / The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. / Name Your Favorite Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.