Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:59 PM

Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada (33408 Views)

Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? / My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. / Nigerian Lady Denies The Existence Of 'Magun', Says It Is 'Penis Captivus' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by calculator123(m): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
Altern8:
This is why your babe should never have access to your phone, emails, social media accounts and bank accounts. Don’t let love blind you.

The boy was naïve but anyone who has read this and continues to share personal information with lovers is a mumu. No apologies.
Seconded..Guys should wise up
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Onye iberibe cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ikpu mmiri lere ule.

Ewu Gambia. �

4 Likes

Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by fowlyansh181(m): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
This is just the beginning it's never finish until we get to you
hope you read the part where she was slammed with a lawsuit and is now forced to pay back $265,000 to him... it will reflect on her credit score , it will reflect on almost everything she has.. she is officially ruined unless she pays up..
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Ikpu mmiri lere ule.
Ewu Gambia. �
Buru amugi ka onye ara nyemu efe tongue
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by fowlyansh181(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
Cadillac15:

What if she is broke?
doesnt work that way, it will tell on her credit score and it will be something she pays off , because she must have to agree on a fixed payment plan
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Kaiser94(m): 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Now that's my girl kiss
Aye ri e... Awa n wo e now..

1 Like

Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by weyreypey: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Street ko road ni..... just count yourself lucky...
My father was an unfortunate being due to my mom who mentored me like this... I pitied his miserable existence and piggy end.
No wonder...
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by DoTheNeedful: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Now that's my girl kiss

If you ever find this funny then I pity you. This is not a man vs woman issue as you like to paint things. It's about someone selfishly doing something that could kill the dream of someone who trust her with his life.

At 22, you need to grow up and I hope you don't find yourself in such a horrible situation in life.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by weyreypey: 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

If you ever find this funny then I pity you. This is not a man vs woman issue as you like to paint things. It's about someone selfishly doing something that could kill the dream of someone who trust her with his life.

At 22, you need to grow up and I hope you don't find yourself in such a horrible situation in life.
That was how she ganged up with the mom to end the father's existence

1 Like

Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by ponti93(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Now that's my girl kiss
now take a step back read the story again,this time slowly and then pause for a minute, now read your comment and tell yourself the truth, are u proud of what u just wrote?
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by ponti93(m): 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
I only have one question for the girl, why?
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Awoleesu(m): 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
Cadillac15:
After God, fear Woman cheesy
gbam!
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Do the needful
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by BluntBoy(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=68605715][/quote]
SMH...
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
BluntBoy:

SMH...
You use to be a responsible person until you stopped listening to me and starts listening to them sad
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by passey: 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
This is just the beginning it's never finish until we get to you

Now this looks like mischief from this lady, right? WRONG
I have recently found out that ladies, especially those who see themselves as intelligent- emphasis on SEE THEMSELVES - do harbour a deep evil, wicked almost satanic hatred for men and it is a deep lying hate.

I do realise that some women have been hurt by some wicked men especially in places where the evil of cultism abounds...mostly southern Nigeria, where some despicable low lifes rape and physically abused young girls in the name of belonging to cult groups and being strong "men".
Another phenomenon is where not too fulfilled, females vent out their frustrations in the form of disdain for men folk. They are happy when some misfortune befalls their brothers.
Another group is the dangerous one that believes that life and fate are unfair and rigged against women in favour of men!

We are complements not adversaries. We have weaknesses which can only be helped by your strengths and vice versa.
Its not in error that life only makes a meaning only when there is a collaborative union of the man and the woman!

My dear General Queen, we are your brothers, uncles, fathers, lovers, husbands and helpmeets... Indiscriminate hatred against a whole gender is not right. There are evil members of both genders, it has nothing to do with their genders and everything to do with the fallen nature of humans.

Just like not all men can be good, not all men are evil.

1 Like

Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Buru amugi ka onye ara nyemu efe tongue

Amu onye ara ga alagbu gi there! Akunakuna ndi police
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by grandstar(m): 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Oponu since stop thinking with your d*ck and own up to your wrongs

You're the one that is wrong.

I would advise you to quickly apologise to him. He is mature and will forgive you
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Donjazzy12(m): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Cadillac15:
After God, fear Woman cheesy
Stop this nonsensical quote that makes women think they are invisible and keep messing idiots like you up!

HE TRUSTED HER!

HE MADE THE MISTAKE!

The correct quote should be after God, your parents and siblings, don't trust any woman! That's should be your quote from today!

1 Like

Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
grandstar:

You're the one that is wrong.

I would advise you to quickly apologise to him. He is mature and will forgive you
Where was I wrong
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Donjazzy12(m): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Cadillac15:

Wow. You support her actions?

It is finished then undecided
You are a learner! Every woman supports any woman that hurts men secretly, in their hearts. Learn that today.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Amu onye ara ga alagbu gi there! Akunakuna ndi police
lensi enugo cheesy
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by weyreypey: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
Donjazzy12:

You are a learner! Every woman supports any woman that hurts men secretly, in their hearts. Learn that today.
Right on the money.

1 Like

Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
passey:

Now this looks like mischief from this lady, right? WRONG
I have recently found out that ladies, especially those who see themselves as intelligent- emphasis on SEE THEMSELVES - do harbour a deep evil, wicked almost satanic hatred for men and it is a deep lying hate.

I do realise that some women have been hurt by some wicked men especially in places where the evil of cultism abounds...mostly southern Nigeria, where some despicable low lifes rape and physically abused young girls in the name of belonging to cult groups and being strong "men".
Another phenomenon is where not too fulfilled, females vent out their frustrations in the form of disdain for men folk. They are happy when some misfortune befalls their brothers.
Another group is the dangerous one that believes that life and fate are unfair and rigged against women in favour of men!

We are complements not adversaries. We have weaknesses which can only be helped by your strengths and vice versa.
Its not in error that life only makes a meaning only when there is a collaborative union of the man and the woman!

My dear General Queen, we are your brothers, uncles, fathers, lovers, husbands and helpmeets... Indiscriminate hatred against a whole gender is not right. There are evil members of both genders, it has nothing to do with their genders and everything to do with the fallen nature of humans.

Just like not all men can be good, not all men are evil.

Now that's so respectful of you......you'll go far in life keep it up smiley
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by grandstar(m): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Where was I wrong

We as humans are to hate what is bad (Psalms 97:10). What the girl did was cruel and very unfair. She did it while they were still dating sef.

Would you like someone you love and trust do that to you? ( Matthew 7:12).

Never call what is bad good ,(Isaiah 5:20). You will be calling a curse on your head
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
grandstar:

We as humans are to hate what is bad (Psalms 97:10). What the girl did was cruel and very unfair. She did it while they were still dating sef.

Would you like someone you love and trust do that to you? ( Matthew 7:12).

Never call what is bad good ,(Isaiah 5:20). You will be calling a curse on your head
Tell him to apologize to me then I'll do the same......He said some disrespectful things to me that hurt my personality sad
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
lensi enugo cheesy

Rie nsi gi ebeahu. Idi ka aturu n'enweghi onye nche.

Ikpu ule di ka gi Mitchewww..
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Excuzeme: 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
lefulefu:
The lady is evil. If your boyfriend moves up the ladder in life is it not to ur advantage? Thank God this happened in a country with laws and hence she has been instructed to pay compensations. If to say dis one happen for my great country naija where there are no laws d babe for waka freecheesy.

Which kin waka-free be dat?
She will wake up with acid on her pretty face or kidnapped and 'done' by many men before being dumped in a garbage bin where she belonged. undecided
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Excuzeme: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
weyreypey:

That was how she ganged up with the mom to end the father's existence

Killer at 22yrs!
The girl is just sheer evil and definitely headed for untimely destruction.
She thinks she is attracting attention to herself right now but at the end of the day, she will come out to whine about how she is unlucky in life or how she is always falling into the wrong hands, not knowing that she is just reaping what she had sown over time.

The spirit of her dead father has placed a curse on her, l believe.
It surely wont end well for thi sone who calls herself generalqueen of hellfire. undecided
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Bimpe29: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
If you don't fear women, you are on your own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex Romp: Is It Magun Or A Case Of Heart Attack? / Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.