Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada (33474 Views)

Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? / My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. / Nigerian Lady Denies The Existence Of 'Magun', Says It Is 'Penis Captivus' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Rie nsi gi ebeahu. Idi ka aturu n'enweghi onye nche.
Ikpu ule di ka gi Mitchewww..
A weytem gi eba tongue
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Now that's my girl kiss
Biacan, I'm so disappointed in you. Yes, I too love to mess around here in NL but not on sad story like this. angry
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by engrkaz(m): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lee is a PhD holder.... Pull him down..
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by grandstar(m): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Tell him to apologize to me then I'll do the same......He said some disrespectful things to me that hurt my personality sad

Sorry to hear that! Cheer up!
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by mexioni(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Cadillac15:
After God, fear Woman cheesy

God can't be feared that way,
After devil, fear woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by mexioni(m): 9:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Cadillac15:
After God, fear Woman cheesy

God can't be feared that way,
He isn't wicked,
After devil, fear woman
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by rawpadgin(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Now that's my girl kiss
shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry

Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Premiumwriter: 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Now that's my girl kiss
angry
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by rawpadgin(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
u need deliverance
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by BluntBoy(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You use to be a responsible person until you stopped listening to me and starts listening to them sad

Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Honestly I fair womens
we dark womens

1 Like

Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
rawpadgin:
u need deliverance
Hmmmmm I'm speechless no one has ever said this to me
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
This is just the beginning it's never finish until we get to you
After helping her pay the damages?
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Pain(m): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
BITCH-CRAFT
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by rawpadgin(m): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hmmmmm I'm speechless no one has ever said this to me
am telling now because i like u a lot & i want the best for u
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
rawpadgin:
am telling now because i like u a lot & i want the best for u
Same here thanks embarassed
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Beorn: 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
His ex is a wicked witch.
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
A weytem gi eba tongue

Taaaah! Gbafue osiso.

You can't even write Igbo language well enough still ur here quoting me.

Ifele sogbue gi there!

Na me u wan follow talk abi?
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Dansnow: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
KAI this one is strong.
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Dansnow: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Do u even have brain? Thank God I have brains to carry on, last I checked you gat none

Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by FuckFuckBoy(m): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Ikpu mmiri lere ule.

Ewu Gambia. �
shockedcheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by FuckFuckBoy(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
fowlyansh181:
hope you read the part where she was slammed with a lawsuit and is now forced to pay back $265,000 to him... it will reflect on her credit score , it will reflect on almost everything she has.. she is officially ruined unless she pays up..
Bros i'll advise not to bother quoting that girl.She a proper airhead. If you go through her posts, you'll agree that she lacks intelligence

1 Like

Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Midastorch(m): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Do you have shame? What has she gained trying to bring down a boyfriend who loved and trusted her so much.

Now she's ur girl?

Sentiments will kill some of you who don't stand by justice and truth.

You know what,I wonder why you guys always give that girl audience,let her type whatever is in her head,and do not give her pleasure of replying her....let her spew the trash on her head,but don't quote her....

1 Like

Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by damola1: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
The reason is envy.

People that are close to you can kill you because of envy. They won’t want you to outgrow them.

So when you find out about envious people. Omo
Run
O.
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by HARDDON: 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
I would really live to hear her reason for such callous maneuvers.

She didn't want him to be far from her? angry
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by BENEAMATA: 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
That girl , her type full our side here . AROLE slap for her and her ilks
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 19, 2018
To think that I thought she did it after they broke up, not knowing that she did it WHILE they were together.
Aye ma ni ka o.
What kind of wickedness is this?
265000 worth of scholarship. What actually made her do this?
Jealousy?
But thank God, she couldn't stop his shine.
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:19am On Jun 19, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Taaaah! Gbafue osiso.

You can't even write Igbo language well enough still ur here quoting me.

Ifele sogbue gi there!

Na me u wan follow talk abi?
Bia o'mu Laina gwa oku odika echo kam mpia gi
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Preshy561(f): 5:33am On Jun 19, 2018
this one stems down to jealousy.
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by NickD(m): 6:02am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Now that's my girl kiss
Enemy of progress
Re: Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada by Minemrys: 6:17am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Better watch your mouth boy
tell me something, did that guy u were crushing on reject you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.