Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,379 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years (52505 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by omooba969(m): 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Henitan24:

You're wrong madam

May God bless you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
omooba969:

May God bless you.

Amen. God bless you too

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by itsandi(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
smiley
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by flames01: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies do this and watch men treat you like trash sad

So, the Unreasonable General Queen says you ladies should kindly suffer in silence

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Julietcutie(f): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
can't ever try this... the first attempt the man wanted to feel like a god I just started giving him attitude and stayed on my lane

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by IamAirforce1: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

Amen

Don't be selfish
You coulda just replied him with "Amen, Bless you too".
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Adukey(f): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
Misterdhee1:
The problem is the majority of girls that ask guys out are usually animashaun.

"Please consider listing as an event vendor on www.planit.ng to get more customers (100% FREE)"

Really?
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by flames01: 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Men Love it when they make the first move not the other way round Oga

The way you make generalised statement as if you have experienced ALL men on earth makes me wonder why some women are dumb in their reasoning.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by omooba969(m): 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Most of us don't love it coz it's stressful. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by obentenyson(m): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Madam, if you are a trash, you will be treated like a piss of shit..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by CSTR1003: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Most guys would take her statement at face value and never ask her out.

What is the meaning of "call me when the next lecturer comes in "?
How does that tell us anything?

What is wrong with "I like you and I would like to go out with you. Here is my number. Call me. "

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by obentenyson(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Madam are you a man that you know what they like? Have you tried doing what the lady in the above pics did to the right guy and got rejected? If no, then shut the f**k up n don't discourage other ladies

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Sanchez01: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What counts is not to do this with boys. They don't have the mental intelligence to think deeply.

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by dratine(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Shut up your mouth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ladies try dat at your own peril, it's better to seek for notice. These sons of belial are wonderful people.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Don't be selfish
You coulda just replied him with "Amen, Bless you too".

Eh Airforce1. Amen God bless him and God bless you too

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
dratine:
Shut up your mouth
And if I don't shut it up

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
correct lady!... though I've missed several opportunities with such ladies in the past due to my extremely shy Nature,
I adore their audacity!

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by wwwmaster: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You certainly knows almost nothing about shy and gentlemen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Kamps: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
I think both of them should be matured then.. They met during there MASTERS DEGREE. Knowing very well that they are have both fumbled during there undergraduate days even during NYSC. I don't see why the guy should use and dump her..

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by IamAirforce1: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

Eh Airforce1. Amen God bless him and God bless you too

Lol cheesy

Correct Goddess

I like looking for trouble sha grin
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by obentenyson(m): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
anochuko01:

yeah! thats the attitude. pride! when you're too full of yourself to the point of letting a guy you like walk away coz you dont want to be treated like 'trash'. how many guys have you 'trashed' and you felt like a queen, like the world revolves aroud you.
people like this would want their husbands beg them first even when theyre the ones guilty.

My guy, no mind this slay queen Hoe jare.... She wants other ladies here to end up like her...
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Ximenez(m): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
Colourich:
Not trying this shitt. They will use you and dump you.
And if you don't try it, does that means they won't 'use' and 'dump' you?

11 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Organs(m): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

True, but who says it has to be that way. I know so many very very shy good men. If you see someone you like and he is shy, what stops you from at the very least making things easy for him? There are women that regretted not talking to a shy guy they really liked until the circumstances changed. Also, making a move does not mean rushing into marriage.

8 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by omooba969(m): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
Colourich:
Not trying this shitt. They will use you and dump you.

A trial will convince you. smiley
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Seems someone has been crushing on BOYS.

8 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by donbachi(m): 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
I cancan't
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by obentenyson(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
anochuko01:
comma carry me naah tongue like its your personal flat...
Hehehe. Like sey the thread na her property....weyrey queen

9 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nah you suit yourself instead....
am not going to give you the audience you looking for. Try And work on your spellings next time.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
Kamps:
I think both of them should be matured then.. They met during there MASTERS DEGREE. Knowing very well that they are have both fumbled during there undergraduate days even during NYSC. I don't see why the guy should use and dump her..
It's not about educational level.
It's about emotional and psychological maturity.

6 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by xtivin(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
My wife initiated our conversation while on a journey back in 2011, we are married with 2 kids now. Sometimes fate is not determined by who started the conversation, life is more complex than men thought it was.

18 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by omooba969(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
dedugbaa:
Congratulations, this one that you are broadcasting and giving unsolicited advice, I hope when trouble start we would know of it. When Mr says "after all I didn't ask you out. But to think of it was he not the one that proposed Abu did you help him too? Just askinggg

Why is the black man always negative...ehn. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 10 "Crazy" Pre-Wedding Pictures By Nigerians / Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else / Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.