Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:42 AM

This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years (52423 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by DavidEsq(m): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
It's so unfortunate that your IQ is that of a deadrat
So dead rat get IQ. Chai! Buhari com an carry ur olodo sister o!

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by zigirl56(f): 12:54am On Jun 30, 2018
Not all men sha but it's more ideal for a guy to take the lead. It's OK for a lady to give him signs and herself approachable
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by dexterautonomy(m): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
But you seems to be more frustrated than I imagine cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's understandable you do not depict tones from sentences as the only thing you get to understand is pain and violence as is obvious from the comment you make to the general public. Young woman, you cannot give what you don't have, pray for peace. Your type must have suffered a lot of child abuse, it's a pity. Forgive yourself and move on.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by innytee: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2018
david2:

What if I tell u I have found it already. Some of u just carry ur phone and write rubbish wen u don't know anything. I pity u
hahahahahaha, I can't stop laughing at you
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2018
innytee:
hahahahahaha, I can't stop laughing at you

Laugh at ur stvpid self
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Peacefullove: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Men Love it when they make the first move not the other way round Oga

Some guys prefer a woman who love them first
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Barzinime(m): 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
She never said she asked him out.
She only gave him her number cunningly.
dedugbaa:
Congratulations, this one that you are broadcasting and giving unsolicited advice, I hope when trouble start we would know of it. When Mr says "after all I didn't ask you out. But to think of it was he not the one that proposed Abu did you help him too? Just askinggg

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Bridal Train Flaunting Their Backsides / Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.