Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup (22021 Views)

What Will You Do If You Invite Your Girlfriend And She Comes With 10 Friends? / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by badmrkt(m): 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
vizkiz:
Am I the only one that does not find this funny?
oga na only you oo. Your problems outweigh the jokes. We understand

8 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by viqSmallz(m): 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
vizkiz:

You must be the only one with dry sense of humour

7 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by FuckFuckBoy(m): 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pentools:
Lolz...

Big sis tried 1 n 2 on Saturday during the naija game, the kind pushing wey I give her, she no gree talk to me again till this morning.

Dem no dey use everything joke, even if na jokers(naija) dey play.
Pentools:
Lolzz
Pentools:
Lolz
Pentools:
Lol
Because of you I missed front page. Only you book 4 plots. Fear God na angry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by SexytorresE(f): 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
Am a sport fanatic especially soccer. I dnt like with soccer, I only pity the Telemundo and Zee girls... grin
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by SexytorresE(f): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
SexytorresE:
Am a sport fanatic especially soccer. I dnt like with soccer, I only pity the Telemundo and Zee girls... grin
# I meant "I don't joke with soccer

2 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by charlito94(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
emeijeh:
It doesn't work all the time..... I've had to tune to ROK1,2 or 3 and even AM during some "not star" matches, just to please madam.

No obey, shebi you go come bed? grin

I swear na for bed room she go give u her own rules

4 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

.........as in eh...Nas so was my convo with my dad recently. I made the mistake of calling my dad during one of these FIFA World Cup matches...

Me: Hi daddy....
Pappi: adamuooo, kedu?
Me: good, good....you?
Pappi....watching soccer. Nigeria lost to Croatia....so bad. You can even tell, they were playing half hearted on the field, like the government forgot to pay them? The probably didn't get full stipend or was cheated out their money or something. You know Nigerians....
Me: Oh....hmm. So, dad, about that my ......etc etc.
Pappi: Ok..(insert my name), I gotta go.... *click*....

Kai.... The man cut me off the phone sharp sharp .....

.........24 hours later......

Pappi: so, you what were you asking me again, I was in the middle of soccer game, no soccer matches now.
Me: angry

LMAO. Oi.

Hm.....wonder how my mother holds her incessant chatting with my dad during this time...she is prolly used to being ignored during soccer games at this point after 30+ years huh? Hmm...

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Pentools(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
FuckFuckBoy:
Because of you I missed front page. Only you book 4 plots. Fear God na angry

They are forsale...buy two n get one free.
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by sexdoll: 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
vizkiz:

you are definitely not the only one.

this is a very stupid thread.

are you trying to tell me that all men are football freaks?
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by eDeity: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
sad

This kids be like " wetin concern us" , "we no dey among".. They are the Trouble Them Gang

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by emeijeh(m): 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
benedictac:
Have extra view boh

Boss lady spotted grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by COOL10(m): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Brownhypo:
Some ladies will be asking irrelevant questions like,
"will Nigeria buy Messi in our next Match"

come, take time o grin
. Today,my sis asked : Where is FANFANTINO from? I replied 'who'. I later found out it was Infantino(FIFA's President) she was talking about.

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by blesoh(f): 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
This is not for me, cos I love football.
Give me all the sports channel and take the rest

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Brownhypo: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
COOL10:
. Today,my sis asked : Where is FANFANTINO from? I replied 'who'. I later found out it was Infantino(FIFA's President) she was talking about.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by bimbotua(f): 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
lol... this is sooooo funny...
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by marveangel(m): 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
I concur expect for that number 5 though I don't mind my partner saying a celebrity is hot....wetin concern me....because me I know inside my mind how many female celebrities I admire....if I can do it she is allowed to do same

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Funkybabee(f): 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by PrinceKenne(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
BuhariNaWah:

Lol
My woman was eventually a victim on that night Nigerian lost to Croatian.

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by PrinceKenne(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
BuhariNaWah:

Lol
My woman was eventually a victim on that night Nigerian lost to Croatian.

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by xugifaci(f): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wen the game ends... I wee now start my own. I sha know it wee end
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by JossyOloye(m): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Everybody is watching this..men and women
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Bonapart(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
vizkiz:
yes

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by eunisam: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
vizkiz:

Is this a question?

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Divay22(f): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
What about if i want to dance undecided
So pesin cannot dance in peace all because of WC angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by benedictac(f): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
emeijeh:

Boss lady spotted grin cheesy
kai! see them lols

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by emeijeh(m): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
benedictac:

kai! see them lols

Wetin we do na?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by oloriLFC(f): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Not "every wife" o, cos I watch football more than my husband. Telemundo ko! Radiomundo ni!

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by demitola(m): 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
vizkiz:
Lets help you.... is Buhari still on your mind? Take it easy bro! He wont do more than 2 tenures.... oya catch the fun in this thread! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Oscafemi(m): 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thou shall honor the commandment and keep it firm... Laugh in Russia if u disobey
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by anigold(m): 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
I remembered Nigeria Vs Iran during last world cup. My sisters and my babe were busy admiring the Iranian goal keeper meanwhile I dey for hot seat the pray make we win grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by Josepet(m): 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
� �

*�JOSEPET DATA SERVICES*�
Get your Mtn Data @Affordable Rates

*MTN DATA*

1Gig �#600
2 Gig�#1200
3 Gig�#1800
4 Gig�#2400
5 Gig�#3000
10Gig�#6000

We also
�convert excess of to cash in your bank account,
� Data consultancy services,
�--or Whatsapp 08162957336. To get yours.

*Josepet data services*

��GRAB YOURS NOW!!!��
Re: 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup by DAVE5(m): 2:44am On Jun 19, 2018
Brownhypo:
Some ladies will be asking irrelevant questions like,
"will Nigeria buy Messi in our next Match"

come, take time o grin

They would go ahead to ask you, is 9ja the one wearing red and white or the green t-shirt...����

All nah skill to make u vex leave the tv

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria / My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.