Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) (55465 Views)

Ngene Onyedikachi: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Drug Kingpin After 25-Day Search / 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested / Arthur Eze Richie Murdered By Onyedikachi Uchendu, Blood Brother- Emeka Augustin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by omo022(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
It's not tru,it can't be.I know this guy n I don't believe this can be tru.just have to find out
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
PurplePatch:
shocked

What a world! He Killed his wife after just four months of martial life They were never in love.
These are the possible scenarios:

1. He wanted to pride himself as having a beautiful wife irrespective of her manners, but low and behold he couldn't stand the real her anymore.

2. She never loved him but because He was capable of taking care of her materially, she agreed to marry him.

Moral of story: The first and foremost thing in marriage is good manners. Never! I repeat never ever marry your partner solely because of good looks. For the ladies, wealth is not a yardstick.

He who has ears, let him HEAR.

cry

This comment is pure trash. In what world is it normal for a man to beat even his fellow man to death, not to talk of a woman? In both scenarios you portrayed the woman as being at fault - mannerless and money-loving. Did it ever occur to you that a man that can loose his temper to the point of bearing a fellow human to death is a beast pure and simple.

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Ugavalistic: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
What a wicked world?
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Bimpe29: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
That's tragically pathetic...
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by thatigboman: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
AceVentura:
Nigga just murdered my kin

Is it by force to marry? If you can't take the shit that comes with it, stay single.
i feel so sad. I'm from Atondizuogu too
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by FemiMaduka(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
The news is real. That's my primary school class mate, Gloria Ngoforo (maiden name), lying lifeless. I hope womenfolk learn to SPRINT out of abusive relationship. It's so sad. I hope justice takes its course here.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by adorable29(f): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by adorable29(f): 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
PurplePatch:
shocked

What a world! He Killed his wife after just four months of martial life They were never in love.

1. He wanted to pride himself as having a beautiful wife irrespective of her manners, but low and behold he couldn't stand the real her anymore.

2. She never loved him but because He was capable of taking care of her materially, she agreed to marry him.

Moral of story: The first and foremost thing in marriage is good manners. Never! I repeat never ever marry your partner solely because of good looks. For the ladies, wealth is not a yardstick.

cry

TYPICAL EVIL NIGERIAN MEN! Apart from few most of you are demons.

They kill their women and still find ways to make the dead woman the bad person. It doesn't matter if it is their mother that is murdered, since she is a woman, she must be the bad one who probably deserved to be killed. All the more than 100likes is proof that the average Nigerian man reasons through his anus and sees their women less than an animal. Tufiakwa! Yet they think they are God's devil's gift to Nigerian women.

Evil lots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by MrI2015(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Maturity is not determined by one's age, get married when you are due in every aspect of life, if you can't condone a lady's mischievousness in your house, remain like Apostle Paul, marriage is not by force and not a must.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mayrock:
I always doubt the validity of these news and their faceless reporters....

how can someone stay in osun and peddled one lie against another?

what do they want to achieve?

People should stop discrediting or assassinating other people's character.

BIAFRA man will always deny the truth. It's second nature!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nawa o.. Instead of him to come learn how to manage a woman and the home.

Well, since he failed woefully in his marital life, he should face his music squarely.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

Biafra senior ur entire lineage......
there is joke always greater than a child....
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Femiblacky(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
Adaobi,eleeeh oo as you are fondly called in school, may your soul find eternal rest till we meet again my wonderful coursemate and project mate...Goodnight
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by distinction99(m): 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
OMG, I know this girl ooh!
My God, how can this man do such a thing.
R. I. P Gloria
� � �
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by ndindiatu: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
PurplePatch:
shocked

1. He wanted to pride himself as having a beautiful wife irrespective of her manners, but low and behold he couldn't stand the real her anymore.i

cry

na who go come marry people with bad character
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by wallymore(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
Fake luv everywhere u go...u have to be very careful who to luv.

After going to the altAR promising u will luv her till death do u part. Na wa o o o...so painful
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by sisisioge: 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Dear women, please take to your heels once you notice a violent streak in him. Don't take chances with your life ! It is well o.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Askng(m): 12:15am On Jun 19, 2018
I am not surprised about any crime committed by any man who does not have real encounter with Jesus.
When You are Born again, and sincerely so, It will save you from so many unnecessary trouble
You will know how to react or respond to life issues, both as a man and woman
The Bible becomes your guide and your life is controlled positively by another Master= Jesus
Only as a Christian NOT church attendance Can you truly find rest for your souls

most people don't understand what Jesus said in Matthew 11;28

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

There is no rest in Sin.

I am not in any way surprised when i read of crimes and wickedness in this world, It says a lot about the offender
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by marisdgreat(f): 12:19am On Jun 19, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Op how did you get all these pictures....

Hmmmmmmm...

The fear of bloggers is the beginning of wisdom
he got it from igboist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Essential(m): 12:46am On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=samysamy post=68604801]Newly Married Man Kills His Wife In Lagos,puts The Corpse In His Car (photos)

Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna, a beauty from Arondizuogu in Imo state has been killed by her husband via domestic violence.According to report,the deceased tied the knot on 10th Feb 2018 with her supposedly heartthrob MGBEODINMA SAMUEL from AWO-IDEMILI,Imo state.

On Saturday,she was killed by her husband who after her demise put her corpse in his car,drove to his parents' house in Lagos and did not inform them till Sunday by 9am.

MUST WE HIT OURSELVES TO  PASS A MESSAGE TO OUR  PARTNERS.
Domestic violence is evil.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/newly-married-man-kills-his-wife-

in.html
[/quot
igbo is another name for evil. heartless and useless tribe.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Tpresh(f): 12:57am On Jun 19, 2018
Its really Saddening
RIP Gloria
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by 2016v2017: 4:03am On Jun 19, 2018
PurplePatch:
shocked

cry

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 4:35am On Jun 19, 2018
SouthYeastern men and killing of their wives (and girlfriends) and dumping their bodies in containers and cars...like 5 and 6 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 4:36am On Jun 19, 2018
SouthYeastern men and killing of their wives (and girlfriends) and dumping their bodies in containers and cars...like 5 and 6 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Later they will be shouting "...give us Biafla...we want Biafla..." Useless people.

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by dabonega: 4:58am On Jun 19, 2018
PurplePatch:
shocked

cry

What are even talking? Your two options was a blame on the woman. Is something wrong with you. A man committed domestic violence and your two conclusions are that she was materialistic or had negative attitude. You're a stupid man. For your info, i know this lady well. I had counseled her to be careful cos she had told me that he was overly jealous and protective. I warned her that could lead to domestic violence. She insisted that he will never do that. Am so sad about this. She was a very lovely and beautiful lady with nice character. When she met him, he was broke, things got bad but she insisted on him.
Its well.. but people are grieving, don't bring this negative talk here or you will tow in the same direction
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by redsquare(m): 6:07am On Jun 19, 2018
FemiMaduka:
The news is real. That's my primary school class mate, Gloria Ngoforo (maiden name), lying lifeless. I hope womenfolk learn to SPRINT out of abusive relationship. It's so sad. I hope justice takes its course here.

True. You schooled in Bacita? She was my student in Yoshua College Bacita. RIP Gloria.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 19, 2018
duro4chang:
Things are getting out of hand.
ANGER, ANGER , ANGER, ANGER everywhere.
That's all.
If someone had told that guy that he would eventually kill his wife, he would have killed that person.
No man marries a LADY with the intention of dishing her daily beatings nor killing her except the man is the devil himself.

Why would I prefer and marry a lady that I will beat at slightest provocation to a lady that will give me PEACE OF MIND....

Most marital mishaps are born out of ANGER, lack of contentment, Impatience, Love experiencing serial dilutions, Feminism, Stubbornness....
This is what makes Marriage look impracticable nowadays.

If you critically look well, they dated Long enough.
Yet the devil crept in.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by salenco1: 6:38am On Jun 19, 2018
goldenval:
ma waoo
Gudmorning brotherly! I know u hv ur reasons u avoid certain pm n quotes, bt not all dt is black is charcoal. U might just save a life if u decide to respond to my plea to get ur attention. I pray God touches ur kind heart to locate me this time.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:54am On Jun 19, 2018
PurplePatch:
shocked

cry

Gbam!!!! You are brainful...no between this two modafuckaz.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by mathew247: 7:02am On Jun 19, 2018
the problem with marrying richmen is, you will end up as sacrifice. knowingly or unknowingly. JenChid is next.
Re: Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) by godofuck231: 7:05am On Jun 19, 2018
samysamy:
Newly Married Man Kills His Wife In Lagos,puts The Corpse In His Car (photos)

Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna, a beauty from Arondizuogu in Imo state has been killed by her husband via domestic violence.According to report,the deceased tied the knot on 10th Feb 2018 with her supposedly heartthrob MGBEODINMA SAMUEL from AWO-IDEMILI,Imo state.

On Saturday,she was killed by her husband who after her demise put her corpse in his car,drove to his parents' house in Lagos and did not inform them till Sunday by 9am.

MUST WE HIT OURSELVES TO  PASS A MESSAGE TO OUR  PARTNERS.
Domestic violence is evil.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/06/newly-married-man-kills-his-wife-in.html

I guess she's no longer talking,
Learn to hold your tongue, the power of life and death lies in the tongue,
When ever there is a fight or war of words, it's as a result of ego issues, if you can't surpass a man's strength please abscond and defuse. it's not worth your life, egos are bubbles they either float away or gets burst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp / Angry Youths Attack SHOPRITE WARRI (Pictures) / Ritualists In Delta Gang Rape, Kill Woman, Remove Her Eyes & Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.