Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Opinion: 2.5D Screens And Curved Tvs Are Not Worth It,stop Wasting Your Money ! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opinion: 2.5D Screens And Curved Tvs Are Not Worth It,stop Wasting Your Money ! (4239 Views)

Is The Syinix 55 Inch TVs Worth It? / #didyouknow That The #infinixs4 Has 2.5D Glass Body That Makes It Uniquely Aesth / Is 2.5D Curved Glass Just Another Marketing Gimmick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: 2.5D Screens And Curved Tvs Are Not Worth It,stop Wasting Your Money ! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
I agree wholeheartedly with the curved phones. It doesn't make sense. But for the curved tv its all about preferences some people like their tv's curved and some like me still love them flat screen. Different strokes for different folks. You didn't have to be all bitter about it.
Re: Opinion: 2.5D Screens And Curved Tvs Are Not Worth It,stop Wasting Your Money ! by Phemmygbl(m): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Greatzeus:

Shut up kid, I repeat you are a stolen phone seller idiot tongue
Oh you imported them right Ahh lol grin
How you going come on a forum calling a diligent guy poor for posting a knowledgeable article,you don't have to agree with,immature f**ktard.
Vamos,I'm about to watch Sallah vs Russia at the comfort of my home. Your clients are waiting for you with newly snatched phones,go buy them and come here to look for customers, slowpoke tongue grin angry angry
lmfaoo, so much pain in your reply. see me see wahala, you sabi me before. Import what? You keep repeating stolen phone seller grin, do you have mental issues or you and the other guy are related? Are you sure you’re really okay? God be with you
Re: Opinion: 2.5D Screens And Curved Tvs Are Not Worth It,stop Wasting Your Money ! by Phemmygbl(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
dumo1:
I agree wholeheartedly with the curved phones. It doesn't make sense. But for the curved tv its all about preferences some people like their tv's curved and some like me still love them flat screen. Different strokes for different folks. You didn't have to be all bitter about it.
that’s it bro, preference! I really do not understand why they are bitter, the OP sounded like everyone must agree to his/her opinion. For the phone too, some people (like me) prefer curved screens. That it doesn’t make sense to you or you dislike it doesn’t mean others have to too. Aesthetics are really important to some people and companies.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: 2.5D Screens And Curved Tvs Are Not Worth It,stop Wasting Your Money ! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
Phemmygbl:
that’s it bro, preference! I really do not understand why they are bitter, the OP sounded like everyone must agree to his/her opinion. For the phone too, some people (like me) prefer curved screens. That it doesn’t make sense to you or you dislike it doesn’t mean others have to too. Aesthetics are really important to some people and companies.
You said it all bro....

1 Like

Re: Opinion: 2.5D Screens And Curved Tvs Are Not Worth It,stop Wasting Your Money ! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Phemmygbl:
the iPhone 7 64gb guy grin, are you stalking me? Well it doesn’t have to make sense to you, so?
[color=#990000]i
Re: Opinion: 2.5D Screens And Curved Tvs Are Not Worth It,stop Wasting Your Money ! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Phemmygbl:
the iPhone 7 64gb guy grin, are you stalking me? Well it doesn’t have to make sense to you, so?
if I knew it was you. I wouldn't even quote you. You're immature from your post.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: 2.5D Screens And Curved Tvs Are Not Worth It,stop Wasting Your Money ! by Phemmygbl(m): 10:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
CHESTER48:
if I knew it was you. I wouldn't even quote you. You're immature from your post.
Lol, really? It’s okay, mature guy. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: 2.5D Screens And Curved Tvs Are Not Worth It,stop Wasting Your Money ! by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 20, 2018
Greatzeus:

Be humble stolen phone seller tongue The Op made an intelligent article, people with such passion for knowledge are rarely poor,even if he is,it won't be for long.
Slowpoke selling stolen goods up and down forming rich.
greatzeuz I agree with you hundred percent cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

End Of Etisalat 250mb, 500mb And 700mb On Etisalat Data Reselling Platform??? / How 2 stop CREDIT deduction & put ON ur DATA 24hrs gladly n ur ANDRIOD / Jumia Mobile Week Has Just Begun - See Phones On Flash Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.