Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) (60047 Views)

Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. / The Dinner I Prepared With N3800. / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by vonlogon: 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
Items derived from backyard garden.

Coco yam
Pepper
Tomatoes
Saint leaf
Catfish from fish pond

Palm oil from tenders of my acres at Ikire

Feels so good to be self sufficient.

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by dominique(f): 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nice one. How about the palm oil, did you produce it as well?

336 Likes 16 Shares

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
dominique:

Palm. oil is a normal thing na, I thought you'd ask about the seasonings and the fish instead.

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by vonlogon: 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
dominique:

I don't buy palm oil. The guys tending my farm in ikire produces from the palm trees and give my share

197 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by psucc(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2018
Kudos! you cultivate seasonings and salt from your garden.

252 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
what about the pepe, onions and salt. my friend will you keep quiet.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by lovat(m): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
dominique:
I think you need to celebrate him instead of this

324 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by dayowunmi(m): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lol. You people are too serious jor! Your questions are too funny! The young man try jor. Asking him if he produced the salt... Hehehehehe

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nasty kids up in here..welldone bro the meal looks delicious

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by vonlogon: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
lucky999:
what about the pepe, onions and salt.
my friend will you keep quiet.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cool

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by abdullkabar(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
vonlogon:

Coco yam
Pepper
Tomatoes
Saint leaf
Catfish from fish pond

Please do you know how much laborers collect to clear farmland?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2018
OP u tried. This is my goal, to produce 90% of my daily meal from my backyard.

Need books? contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
grin I just even wondered if he stole the chicken. Abi no be money dem dey take use feed fowl.

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

You first

1 Like

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
Bad belle people full here mehn!

19 Likes

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
So the catfish too is from his garden

Lie small small na.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by uuzba(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
Well done OP.
This is what our grandparents and great grand parents were doing before some people came to
tell us that the only way to survive is to depend on crude oil dollars that will be used to fund an economy and you will receive salary from non existing jobs after spending 20years and N10,000,000 from nursery one to university degree in school. Finish come out and run about looking for job then commit suicide because you didn't get job..

OP well done once again.
God bless

52 Likes

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by olagamalin(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
vonlogon:

Coco yam
Pepper
Tomatoes
Saint leaf
Catfish from fish pond

Saint Peter ni.

It's scent.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by NobodyKnows(m): 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
This is totally awesome .
zinnyzee:
So the catfish too is from his garden

Lie small small na.
Bad belle . Do you know if he has a fish pond in his garden? tongue
Some people will even ask if he got the plate and spoon from his garden too. Clowns full Nairaland

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2018
That's the way to go. Kudos

8 Likes

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
smiley smiley I love this smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

He even got the palm oil from my town smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

8 Likes

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by iamloski(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
dominique:
or the fish
Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2018
Buhari ws ryt. Let's go back to farm... grin cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ok......enjoy.

1 Like

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by luckgood(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
WhatAfuck!..nairaland is full of people,i mean some people embarassed

4 Likes

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
hall 4 inspired meal

3 Likes

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
Maggi nko grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2018
Is the plate also from his garden?

5 Likes

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by NobodyKnows(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mizwisdom:
OP u tried. This is my goal, to produce 90% of my daily meal from my backyard.

Need books?
contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Lol , then your backyard must be hectares of farmland

3 Likes

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by level10: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
E nor sweet

Salt and seasoning nor dey

5 Likes

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by ola12(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
Do you also grow beans, rice cos you cant be eating cocoyam every day na
Nice meal btw

7 Likes

Re: See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) by olatunji0607: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
[he said palm oil from ikire!! I just want to ask, if he also produce the salt]

Palm. oil is a normal thing na, I thought you'd ask about the seasonings and the fish instead. [/quote]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The English Name For `ewedu' / White Chalk Addicts-Please your comments / See The Animals My Brother Caught Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.