Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,849 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

This Face Pack Really Works! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Face Pack Really Works! (431 Views)

Use This Face Shape Chart To Find Your Face Shape And Change Your Life / Get A Spotless Face Again Using This Face Serum / How To Get Rid Of Stretchmarks And Dark Spots In Just 2 Weeks! It Really Works! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Face Pack Really Works! by Jaawpreneur(f): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
I applied the face pack once every morning before my morning shower and in less than two weeks! Less than two weeks people! I had a skin that I fell in love with all over again. I began to wonder what exactly had gone wrong with my first try. Then I remembered that during that time, I was going back to back from one D.I.Y. to the other, not giving any of the applications time to work its wonder. Now that is so not good! I also remembered that I had tried the rice water face wash. I initially thought I was seeing good results but then after a while I didn't like the look of my skin. I began to notice slight discolorations on my face. Looking back now, I think I might just have used rice water on my face that had stayed longer than seven days in the refrigerator because I noticed that the longer it had stayed in the refrigerator, it became thicker and it sort of became stronger or should I say harsher on my skin. I may need to retry the rice water face rinse and toner again without storing it for longer than maybe three days to see if there would be any difference then. I say this because I had also bad mouthed this treatment too because of my experience. Honestly I need to be a bit more restrained in doing that .... Lol. Sometimes we are the problem when we do not get desired results. Impatience, carelessness and going overboard with the products can be held culprits.

Anyway, I could tell my skin was different, and the good thing about the face pack is that while washing away from my face and neck, I extended it to my chest region (decollette), so that part of my body which usually broke out if unattended, cleared out beautifully.

Read more ...[https://jaawpreneur..com.ng]

Do not forget to leave your comments on my blog.

(1) (Reply)

. / Burberry Destroys $37m Worth Of Unsold Luxury Products / Photos Of Bbnaija Housemates As They All Turn Up For Event In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.